+37+

NAMJOON

Malia is fucking fine. As hell. She's been beautiful this whole time but goddamn. She's finishing up taking the flexi rods out of her hair as she stands in the mirror.

I watch her as she unravels her hair from the rods and then pull the curls apart. After that, she lightly picks her hair and styles it. We make eye contact through the mirror and she stares at me.

"Why are you staring at me so hard?"

"You look beautiful."

She turns around and narrows her eyes.

"What?" I question as she looks at me suspiciously.

"You've never called me that before."

"That's not true." I'm positive I've called her beautiful before. Maybe not to her face but I've definitely thought it.

"I think I'd remember if I heard those words come out of your mouth." She finishes with her hair and makes sure that it looks good in the mirror.

"I'm not about to argue with you about what did or did not come out of my mouth."

"So you admit that it didn't?"

I smack my teeth. "Girl, just hurry up so we can go."

"I could always drive my damn self while you rushing me and shit." She says and I rub her butt.

"How? I got your keys." I pull her key ring from my pocket and she rolls her eyes. "Liaaaaa. We not gonna get home until damn near midnight fucking with you."

"I'm coming. Dang. Go get in the car, rushing me and shit. Acting like my damn daddy." She puts her flexi rods in their zip lock baggie and drops that into her bag.

I could have given her a smart comment back but I choose not to. She walks by me to get out of her room and I smack her ass before locking her door. She screw faces me as we walk to her car. We agreed to take hers since we took mine last time.

"Why did I agree to ride with your big headed ass again? Please remind me before I buy a damn bus ticket home."

"Good luck with that. Christmas and the New Year are coming up. You're assed out. And you're driving with me because I asked you to."

"While you were eating me out like I was going to tell you no. That shouldn't count." She crosses her arms when she gets settled into the passenger seat. I start her car and she gets comfortable.

"All I'm hearing is that I ate you up so good, you couldn't focus. I'll take that as a compliment."

"You're missing the whole point."

"So I didn't do a good job?"

Her eyes widen and she turns her head. "You did. You just distracted me knowing I was gonna agree."

"Stop getting distracted by me then."

She turns her head toward me as I start driving toward the highway. I can feel her screwfacing me out the corner of my eye.

"Imma knock you out one of these days."

"Yeah. One of them. Ain't gonna be this one, though."