+13+

+MALIA+

I sit with my head buried into my pillow as I sniffle. I don't understand what I'm crying about. Nothing has changed. Everything is just the same as it's always been.

My phone starts ringing and I see that Ty is calling. He checks in with me to make sure that I'm okay. I tell him that I am.

"I'll bring you some food by later. I have to shower. I stink."

"Yeah, you probably do. Your whole team needs like four showers." I tease him and he laughs.

We hang up the call and I feel a little better. I take a hot shower and grab my blanket before going to the living room couch. I turn on The Notebook and go to the freezer.

Realizing I ate all my ice cream, I huff and throw my head back.

"Whyyyyy? Why." I turn the movie off and go back to my room. I lay in the bed until I fall asleep, pissed that my ice cream is gone.

++++++

Two hours later, I wake to knocking on my door. I open it to find Chloe standing there.

"One of your friends is here."

I look past her to see Ty standing with the food in his hands. I walk out into the living room as he puts it on the table.

"I got you chicken strips and waffle fries this time. We gotta switch it up."

"You ain't even ask me if I like them before you got them."

"Who the hell doesn't eat chicken strips, Malia?" Tyrell looks at her as he opens the bags up.

"I smell food." Namjoon says as he walks into the living room and looks over Ty's shoulder.

"I bet you do. Why your girlfriend not feeding you?"

"Because she's not my girlfriend. Give me a fry."
He grabs four of them.

"Whatever you say. I gotta go." Ty says as he stands up. "Joon, I knew your big head ass was gonna be down here. Your food is in there."

"You need to clean off my damn bean bag chair. It smells like gross cologne." I say as he walks out.

"Love you, too!" He says as he closes the door.

Namjoon sits on the couch and opens his takeout box. Tyrell got him Chinese food.

"This is why you need to go to your suite." I look at his arms. "You're down here too often. People just know you're gonna be here."

He chuckles deeply as he puts food into his mouth. His eyebrows raise but he doesn't say anything until he's done chewing.

"It's not like that."

"Whatever. Where's Chloe? Go back to her room."

"I'm only out here because Ty texted me and told me to come out. She's sleep."

"Ulch." I roll my eyes.

Shouldn't have even brought it up.

"I didn't say that we had sex." He looks me up and down with his brows furrowed before taking a bit of his food.

"And I didn't say that you did. I just said 'ulch'. You're snitching on yourself."

"I'm not snitching, I know you heard what she said earlier."

"It's none of my business. Why bring it up?" I grab the remote off the table.

"I'm not having sex with her."