+23+

THIRD

"Joon, can you grab me that cranberry juice up there? I really don't understand why they put it up so high."

"It's overstock. What doesn't fit on the shelf with the label goes on top."

"So they just always about to run out of cranberry juice?" She asks and Namjoon laughs after he grabs it for her.

"I guess so." He puts it into the cart and pushes it for her as they walk. They finish grocery shopping and end up in the garden section.

"This place is like Home Depot and Walmart combined."

They looks at the plants and Namjoon reads the labels.

"Ou, Joon. Look." His head turns at the sound of his nickname coming out of her mouth. She's pointing to a packet of seeds and then takes it off the shelf.

"What is it?"

"Bonsai seeds." She says with a smile as she shows him the container. He's so in awe that he language switches and Malia thinks it's the cutest thing ever.

"Oh, really?"

His eyes are bright and full of wonder as he reads the packet.

"I'll buy it for you." She says as they walk. He trails behind her reading the container and she grabs his hand as she pushes the cart. It's lighter this time since they aren't buying things for an entire party of people.

Anybody looking onto this scene would find it funny. A 5 foot something woman pushing a shopping cart as she drags along a 6 foot something man fascinated by his plant container.

When he's done looking at it, he holds onto it instead of putting it in the cart. He also continues to hold Malia's hand, opting to secure the grip by intertwining their fingers.

They get to the register and start loading stuff onto the conveyor belt.

"Hello. Did you guys find everything okay?"

"Yes, we did. Thank you for asking."

"No problem." She says as she rings stuff up. She sees Joon and double takes. Malia doesn't blame her. She double takes sometimes, too and she sees the man often.

Malia pays for her stuff and they leave the store. "Get in the car. I'll put it up."

"No, I'll help. It's okay."

"It's cold out here, Malia. Just get in."

"I'm okay." She says it with a smile on her face as she helps him put the bags in the trunk.

They drive back to campus and Namjoon carries most of the bags.

"Always tryna show out." Malia mumbles.

He smacks his teeth and looks at her. "How? You wanna carry some of these? Cause I'll give them to you."

"Uh uhn. No. You got that." She says and he scrunches his face at her as she holds the suite door open for him. They put the groceries up and then Namjoon drinks one of her Sunny D's.

She smacks her teeth and nudges his head to the side. "Did you ask? Always eating somebody stuff."

He fights his smile as he swallows the juice. "I really could've just said some shit but I'll keep it to myself."

She looks at him with squinted eyes and he looks at her before looking away again.

"You so nasty!"

He starts laughing and that draws the attention of the two in the living room. His phone starts ringing and he pulls it out.