20 things you love about Yelena

Yeah it's short and very fluffy but I thought a break would be nice after all of those angsty one shots.

* The way her eyes soften when she's looking at someone she loves.

* Her voice. She always sings to you when you can't sleep and it's the sweetest thing ever.

*  How good she is with animals. Yelena seems pretty tough but puppies always make her melt.

* Her cuddles. Your girlfriend is very strong and you, very small. She doesn't want to hurt you so she's always delicate and gentle when she holds you.

* Her smell. It's impossible to describe but when you're surrounded by it you feel at home.

* The fact that she always lets you borrow her oversized hoodies when she's on a mission. She knows you miss her a lot and she wants to bring you as much comfort as possible.

* How, despise being very competitive, she always lets you win at every game you play with each other. Yelena says it's not true but you know she does.

* The pouty face that she makes when you're too busy to cuddle with her. She likes acting tough but she really is a big softie.

* When she tells you about difficult episodes of her life because she knows she can trust you.

* How protective she is of you. She knows you can stand up for yourself but she's always ready to help if anything goes wrong. And she can get REALLY aggressive when it does.

* Her laugh. It's your favorite sound in the entire world and you constantly do stupid things to hear it.

* When you unconsciously roll away from her at night and she pulls you closer. She can't sleep well when she's not holding you.

* How caring and understanding she is when you're not feeling well. She makes sure you know she is there for you while always respecting your boundaries and it's adorable.

* Her lips. They are so kissable and soft you could make out with her all day and never get tired of it.

* How clingy she gets when she's really tired. She's not usually very touchy but when she needs sleep, she turns into an exhausted koala and wraps herself around you.

* When she lets you watch her work out. Let's be honest, Yelena punching things in a sport bra is the hottest thing in the world.

* Her smile. Not the fake one she uses with everyone but the true and genuine grin she has when something or someone makes her really happy (you make her very happy so you get to see it a lot.)

* The fact that she always gets excited over the smallest things. She didn't have a lot of time to explore the real world when she was in the red room so she tries to make the most of it now.