Taken away (3)

You were sitting next to your unconscious girlfriend, anxiously waiting for her to come to.

You and Natasha had brought her back six hours ago and she still hadn't woken up.

Yelena had been checked by a doctor already and according to him, there was nothing seriously wrong with her. Or course, she suffered from multiples cuts and bruises as well as some broken ribs.

But nothing life threatening, and you could see that it was worrying Natasha.

" It doesn't make sense. " The redhead whispered for the thousandth time. " Dreikov wanted my sister dead to punish both her and me. He juste got a unique occasion to get his revenche, why would he let her go without even really hurting her ? ? "

" Well he did hurt her. " You kissed Yelena's forehead gently. " Maybe the guards were distracted and...we just got really lucky. "

Nat didn't reply anything but you could see she didn't believe you. You didn't " just get lucky " in the Red Room. You died. And Yelena was alive.

" I'm gonna get some coffee. " The redhead stood up with a sight. " Call me if anything happens alright ? "

You nodded and she left the room, living you alone with your girlfriend.

You really hoped she would wake up but at the same time, you were afraid of how she would react.

What if Yelena didn't remember you ? What if the torture had altered her brain permanently ?

" Hey. " Wanda gave you a small smile before sitting next to you. " How is she ? "

" Physically, very well. " You answered. " But we have no idea what they did to her nor if she will ever wake up. "

" She will, she is strong. Wait... " The witch frowned. " Something is wrong. I can't...I can't hear her thoughts."

You gave her a panicked look, already imagining what that could mean.

" Is she...? "

" Dead ? No. " Wanda kept glaring at her with worried eyes. " But her brain is completely quiet and I Can always feel someone's thoughts even when they are unconscious. "

" And what does that mean ? "

" Someone else has controlled over her body. And that someone might try to attack us when she wakes u..."

A punch in the face interrupted the redhead, sending her flying across the room. She hit the wall and slumped to the floor, unmoving.

" Wanda ! " You screamed before staring at a perfectly conscious Yelena. " What did you do to her ? "

A twisted grin appeared on your girlfriend's face and you blood ran cold. Her eyes, her soft loving green eyes were filled with something you had only seen once or twice.

Yelena was set to kill, and there was nothing you could do to stop her.

" My love..." You tried anyway. " I know you're still in here. Please, come back to me ! "

" Y/n, run. " For a second her eyes went back to normal. " I can't control my body, run ! "

You glared at her one last time before rushing out of the room. You didn't want to leave her but you also knew this was your only chance of survival.

Not only did Yelena want to kill everyone but she was also way stronger than she should be. You coudn't take out the Scarlet Witch in one move, unless you had a supernatural strenght.

After about two seconds, you heard the blonde chasing after you. Shit. Being killed by the girl you loved was definitely NOT a cool way to die.

" Yelena, please don't hurt me. " You pleaded, knowing that getting away was a lost cause. " Please I know you're still in here ! "

Another short one. I only did this because I love cliffhangers but don't worry, I'll update the next part very soon.