Don't touch her (part 1)

You're known as the sweetest girl on the compound, someone who woudn't hurt a fly. When an accident happens with Yelena, you surprise everyone by getting very protective of her. Messing with you is one thing but no one is allowed to hurt your girlfriend. (Yelena and you are both 17 in this one shot). And yeah I know Peter is a bit out of character but I needed it for the story.

Yelena's POV :

Me and Peter and Peter were training together in the compound's gymnasium. I was way better than him at hand to hand fight so he had asked me to teach him.

I didn't really wanted to do it at first because Peter and I were not close at all and I wasn't really comfortable around strangers. But he was Y/n's friend and if she thought he was trustworthy then I believed her. I was more than capable to defend myself if he wasn't anyway. "
" You're going too easy on me. " Peter whined after an hour of training. " How am I supposed to get better if you're constantly holding back ? "

" I... " I hesitated, not wanting to sound arrogant or to humiliate him. " I can't fight you with all my strengh. I could hurt you really badly and... It would be a disaster for the both of us. "

" You're scared of what Tony might say huh ? "

" I'm not scared of anything or anyone. " I growled more agressively than I wanted too. " And if you want to get your ass kicked so bad I can easily take care of it. "

" Ok then go ahead. " He smirked. " Attack me ! "

I didn't move, taken aback by his request. I hadn't expected him to actually say yes and I felt rather stupid. Of course I coudn't hurt him. Y/n would hate me and I would also have to deal with a couple of angry Avengers who would probably kicked me out. After all, except for Natasha and Y/n, no one trusted me on the compound. They all still saw me as the heartless assasin the Red Room had raised me to be.

" You know I can't do this. " I stared at him, feeling a bit uneasy.

" You just said you could ! "

" Well I lied all right ! "

Peter smirked again before launching himself on me. The impact made me fall on the floor and he started punching my face, waiting for me to defend myself.

At first, I didn't do anything but soon my vision got blurry and I started to feel lightheaded. Peter wasn't as strong as I was but his punches were violent nevertheless.

I coudn't just let him knock me out without doing anything. I had already been unconscious with a man on top of me before and it hadn't ended well at all. Taking a deep breath, I finally freed my hand from Peter's grip and hit him in the face as hard as I could. Of course, it was enough to send him flying across the room.

" Are you ok ? " I asked worriedly, kneeling down to his level. " I knew this was a really bad idea ! "

" I'm fine. " He coughed out blood. " My nose is definitely broken but I asked for it. "

I was still on the floor, checking his injuries when Mr Stark entered the room. Peter's scream had probably alerted him and he looked really pissed.

We made eye contact and I immediately understood that I was fucked. Peter and I both knew what had really happened but Stark didn't. And I was leaning over his injured adoptive son with my hands covered with his blood.

" I knew it was a huge mistake to trust you. " He said, taking something in his pocket. " I won't let you do anything to Peter ! "

" Mr Stark, I can exp... "

An unbearable pain spread across my body before I coudn finish my sentence. I screamed before a second electric chock projected me against the wall.

My head hit something very hard and I heard a crack. Then I crumbled on the floor, trying to stay awake but overcome with one of the worst kind of pain I had ever experienced.

So this is the first part. I know it's kinda short but I'll publish the part 2 soon.