Boyfriend 4

This one is really the last part

You opened your eyes, a ray of sunshine tickling your face.

You tried getting up but soon realized Yelena had fallen asleep on you.

She looked so peaceful with her pretty face completely relaxed, you couldn't help but grin softly.

It was the first time you caught yourself staring at a girl the way you usually stared at Kate.

" You know watching people sleep is creepy right ? " A sleepy voice interrupted your thoughts. " Like really, really creepy. "

" I..." You considered denying it but realized it was pointless.
" Know. I'm sorry."

" It's okay. " Yelena smiled, her eyes still half opened. " I supposed that's only fair since I fell asleep literally on top of you. I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable..."

You shook your head no. It hadn't been uncomfortable at all.

Having someone holding you had even allowed you to sleep better than usual.

" Wanna go out today ? " The blonde asked, fully awake this time. " I think we both need a distraction so..."

" Yeah, yeah sure. "

She smiled at you and went to take a shower while you stared at your phone.

Kate still hadn't sent anything and you were really getting worried.

Or maybe it was just painful to realize just how little she cared about you.

When you cared about someone, you got out of your way to make them forgive you right ?

" Hey, why are you frowning like that ? " Yelena caught you by surprise, her voice showing genuine concern. " You are not allowed to be sad. Today is our day remember ? "

You nodded and forced yourself to look at least slightly happy.

" I know a fake smile when I see one princess. " You blushed at her words. " But that's okay, I promise I'll get you to smile for real today. "

Yelena grabbed your hand and you got out of the appartment together (you obviously got dressed at some point).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Don't be scared, I promise I'll catch you ! " Yelena extended her arms, ready to prevent you from falling. " Come on Y/n ! "

You swallowed hard and reluctantly let go of the wall.

You absolutely hated ice skating but Yelena had insisted and you trusted her not to let you fall.

You stepped on the ice clumsily, struggling to remain stable.

The blonde's encouraging grin gave you enough courage to take another step towards her.

" Almost there Y/n ! You're doing so good ! "

You grinned and was about to reach her when someone crashed into you, sending you flying.

You landed on your arm. Hard. And for a second, the pain felt so overwhelming you passed out.

" Y/n ! " A voice that wasn't Yelena's brought you back to reality. " Y/n are you okay ? "

You opened your eyes and found Kate kneeled down next to you, Yelena a few steps behind.

" How..." You winced in pain. " What are you doing here ??"

" I...was on a date with Josh. " She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. " He's the one who bumped into you. Josh, come apologize to Y/n ! "

Getting up, you saw her stupid boyfriend coming towards you.