Dating Kate would include

* Kate trying to teach you how to shoot a bow (you're definitely too clumsy for that and she stopped trying after you accidentally almost killed her)

* You cooking her breakfast every morning because you're an early riser.

* Her forcing you to listen to all of her favorite songs (she made you a playlist and it's very cute)

* Lucky absolutely loving you (it probably has something to do with the fact that you always bring him treats.)

* Kate giving you back massages when you're anxious or stressed out.

* Coming with your girlfriend to see her mum in jail (it's never easy but you're there for her)

* Clint threatening to kick you out of the Avengers if you hurt Kate (he couldn't actually do that but he doesn't care because he is such a dad)

* Arguing with Kate when she's being too reckless and put her life at risk

* Stupid and dorky nicknames for each other (you love calling your girlfriend Little Hawk)

* Never getting tired of Kate's constant rambling. Sure, she talks a lot but it's really cute okay ?

* Her telling you how much she loves and cares about you everyday because she wants to make sure you know it

* Always having a bubbly ray of sunshine by your side (particularly enjoyable when you're feeling down)

* Laughing at every dumb joke Kate makes (to your credit most of them are really funny)

* Making pancakes together at 3am when you come back from a mission

* Lots, lots of snuggles. Hawkeye doesn't want people to know about it but she absolutly loves cuddles

* Adopting a dog together because Lucky really needs a sibling

* Kate playing with your hair to help you fall back asleep when you get bad dreams

* Regular conversations about your feelings  because communication is key to a healthy relationship (at least that's what Kate believes and it works so you let her do)

* Often getting up early to watch the sunrise together

* Being partners during missions and knowing that someone always have your back

* Kate making sure that you eat and sleep correctly every day (yeah she really acts like a mum sometimes)

* Patching each other up when needed

* Calling her everyday when you're apart (no you're not addicted to her at all, it's just what any attentionate girlfriend would do)

* Kate drifting off everytime you watch a movie together. She always claims that this time, she will stay awake but is usually fast asleep against you after half an hour.

* Buying her a set of cutlery because she isn't just one person anymore

* Spending a lot of time making trick arrows with her (it's always kinda boring but Kate's company makes it all worth it)

* Finally being happy with someone who truly deserves you and would never hurt your feelings