Little one (Requested)

Basically, you're a little but doesn't want your girlfriend to know about it. What happens when she learns the truth ? Also, this was requested to me and I've never written anything like this before so sorry if it's kinda weird.

You breathed heavily, trying not to let yourself slip.

Hiding the fact that you were a little wasn't usually that hard but today for some reason, it was.

Maybe it was because you were anxious. The meeting you were attending was about a really important mission you were scared to mess up.

Or maybe it was the lack of sleep. You had a hard time resting at night since you were scared of the dark and couldn't ask Yelena to leave the light on.

You knew hiding something important like this from her wasn't a good idea.

Natasha, the only one who knew about your age regression had encouraged you multiples times to talk to your girlfriend.

But somehow you couldn't bring yourself to do it. Yelena was the best thing that had ever happened to you.

What if you being a little ruined your relationship ? What if she hated you ?

You simply couldn't tell her.

Which was becoming more and more problematic as hiding your little side became increasingly difficult.

It was about midnight and despite everyone being exhausted, the weekly meeting kept going.

You didn't know how much time you could prevent yourself from slipping.

This meeting really needed to end soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yelena's pov

My watch indicated 1 am and Tony was still explaining a plan he had just come up with.

I was really tired and decided to glance at my girlfriend.

That's when I noticed that Y/n had fallen asleep, her head resting on her arms.

Shit, Tony hated it when people dozed off while he was talking.

He would get soo mad if I didn't manage to wake up my girlfriend before he saw her.

" Y/n ! " I nudged her. " Y/n open your eyes ! "

She didn't stir but Tony probably heard me because he looked at her with furious eyes.

Well, that went well...

" Y/n ! " He yelled at my girlfriend which cause her to jerk awake. " Can you please pay attention to what I'm saying ? "

I glanced at her, expecting her to yell back.

But instead, her lower lips started to waver and a tear rolled on her cheek.

I had no idea what was happening since Y/n had never behaved like this before.

Natasha obviously did, though, because she immediately got up to lead my girlfriend out of the room.

She motioned me to not follow her but of course, I left the room anyway.

Something was wrong with Y/n and I needed to be there for her whatever it was.

" Nat ? " I called my sister, wandering in the corridor.
" Where are you ? Is everything okay ? "

No one answered me but I heard cries coming out of my
girlfriend 's room.

I quickly made my way towards it and was met with an astonishing view when I opened the door.

Y/n was on her bed, wailing, as Natasha desperately tried to calm her down.

It was weird because my girlfriend had never been much of a crier, especially not for stupid things like this.

And, even stranger, her sobs looked a lot like the kind of noise a small child could make.

" Yelena, please come give me a hand. " Natasha gave me a pleading look. " I tried everything but I cannot calm her down. I think she needs you. "

" Lena ! " Y/n called me with a childlike voice, making grabby hands. " Can I have a hug please ? "

Natasha gave me an encouraging look and I climbed on the bed next to her.

My girlfriend nestled against my chest, her body still shaken by sobs.

And that's when it hit me. Y/n was age regressing and she needed me to take care of her.

" Does she have a pacifier ? " I asked my sister, rubbing my girlfriend's back. " Or anything to could help calming her ? "

Natasha nodded before getting out a pacifier out of the bedside table.

I gave it to Y/n who immediately stopped crying.

" I think I should give you some space. " My sister smiled at me before getting up. " You're handling everything really well Lena and I think it will be less stressful for Y/n if you two are alone. "

" Wait. " I held her back. " How long have you ? "

" Known Y/n is a little ? " She sighted. " A while now. She hides it pretty well but I surprised her during an episode. Do not get mad at her for not telling you, she was scared you would reject her if you knew. "

I nodded in understanding and Natasha left the room, leaving me alone with my girlfriend.

" You feel better now big girl ? " I asked Y/n who seemed a bit calmer now. " Do you need anything else ? "

She didn't answer as she couldn't talk with her pacifier but her eyes landed on a clothe at the end of the bed.

I went to grab it and couldn't help but smile when I recognized it.

It was my favorite hoodie, the one who had mysteriously disappeared about a week ago.

Y/n pressed it against her nose, inhaling my scent and at this moment I felt the urge to protect her no matter what.

I didn't care if she was a little, there was really nothing to be ashamed of. All that mattered was to keep her safe and happy.

After about half an hour of cuddles, I felt my girlfriend's grip on my shirt loosen and she fell asleep curled up on my chest.

Yep, I would definitely do anything to protect this girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov

You opened your eyes to someone stroking your hair gently.

When you understood it was Yelena, you started smiling before realizing that you still had your pacifier and her favorite hoodie.

Shit she probably knew about you now.

" Hi little one. " The blonde greeted you with a warm grin. " Had a nice sleep ? "

" El...I'm sorry you had to see that. " You answered, having dropped your pacifier. " I... understand if it makes you uncomfortable. You can leave if you want. "

" What ? No ! " Yelena stopped playing with your hair to face you.
" You didn't make me uncomfortable Y/n, and I would never leave you for this. "

" Really ? But..."

" No but sweetheart. " She shushed you with a kiss. " I have absolutely no problems with you being a little and I will always love you no matter what. Understood ? "

You nodded, feeling relieved now that Yelena knew the truth.

" And next time you slip, don't be afraid to tell me okay ? " The blonde added. " I'll be more than happy to take care of you. "

You nodded again and cuddled against your girlfriend.

You still had no idea what you had ever done to deserve a girl like this willing to do anything to make you happy.

So this is it. There most likely won't be a second part because honestly Caregiver/little isn't my favorite dynamic to write about.