Dating Yelena would include

Basically what a relationship with Yelena would be like (good and bad things.) Let me know if you want a Kate version.

* Alway being out of hot sauce because she really puts it in everything she eats.

* Being scared every time she has to go on a mission. You love her and can't stand the idea of her getting hurt.

* Having a really huge stuffed animals collection from all over the world. Yelena brings you back one at every mission.

* Often staying up to comfort your girlfriend after a nightmare or a flashback. You don't mind though, all that counts is being there for her.

* Waking up in your bed when you fall asleep on the couch (dating a very strong assassin definitely has its perks).

* Having occasionnal arguments with Yelena about her trust issues (she gets jealous VERY easily and sometimes it gets pretty annoying. )

* Always being the big spoon. Your girlfriend hates to admit it but she feels safer when you're holding her in your arms.

* Lots, lots of kisses and hugs. Yelena has been deprived of affection and touch for so long she needs all the attention she can get.

* Being (very) scared of Natasha. You know you would never hurt her sister but still. She's literally watching every move you make, waiting for you to do something wrong.

* Spending your free time getting Yelena to experience all the fun things she has never done before (like going to the fair or taking a walk on a beach).

* Forehead kisses. There are your girlfriend's favorite and you get at least 9 or 10 every day (of course, you're not complaining).

* Trying to learn Russian and sucking at it (Yelena thinks it's cute).

* Naps in each other's arms

* Being sure that no one will ever dare bothering you (nobody wants to deal with an angry Yelena and she's very, very protective of you).

* Your girlfriend cooking russian food for you when you feel down.

* Watching Inside Out or Zootopia almost every night because Yelena is obsessed with them.

* Always having a first aid kit near from you to patch your girlfriend up if needed.

* Never being able to find your favorite hoodies because Yelena steals them all the time.

* Cute little walks in the moonlight when everyone but the two of you is asleep.

* Being kinda jealous sometimes because Yelena is hot asf and basically everyone wants her (she only wants you so it's fine)

* Russian lullabies when you can't sleep.

* Writing poems about Yelena's eyes all the time (they aren't good but your girlfriend just pretends that they are)

* Feeling special because nobody but you gets to see the vulnerable/soft side of your girlfriend.

* Hearing American Pie almost every day (when Yelena isn't here to bother you with it, you listen to it anyway because it reminds you of her.)

* Watching over Fanny when your girlfriend is away (you both miss her so much it's often depressing)

* Knowing that no matter what, someone always has your back and cares about your feeling.

* Deep night conversations

* Wanda and Peter teasing you all the time for being a huge simp (you always deny it but of course it's true).

* Reassuring ypur girlfriend constantly because she thinks she's not good enough for you.

* Yelena often falling asleep snuggled on your chest because your heartbeats calm her.

Yeah, this is kinda short. I'll update something longer soon (maybe not very soon because I'm very busy but I'll try).