Boyfriend (2)

Everyone asked for a part 2 so here it is. I will update the other requests as soon as possible.

You were still sitting on the floor, unable to find the motivation to get up when someone kneeled down next to you.

" Hey, are you okay ? " A blonde girl with gorgeous hazel eyes asked you. " You seem pretty shaken up. "

" Yeah, yeah I'm alright. " You tried to smile but it didn't reach your eyes. " Or maybe I'm not but I suppose it will get better. "

" I see..." She sat next to you, your arms almost touching.
" Wanna talk about it ? "

" Well there's a lot to say..."

" I don't mind. My friends ditched me so I don't have anything better to do. "

You glanced at the girl and she offered you a smile, revealing really cute dimples.

For some reason, she really did seem to be interested in your story.

It was so rare to have someone willing to listen, you gave up and decided to tell her everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" And then, they left." You finished your story, the blonde still giving you her full attention. " Josh really is a bastard isn't he ? "

" Hum...he surely isn't the best boyfriend ever. " She shrugged.
" But what about Kate, aren't you mad at her too ? "

" Well no I'm..."

" Madly in love with her, I can see that. " You blushed which made her chuckle. " But still. She made you drive all the way here just to end up choosing her boyfriend over you. Is this what a good friend would do ? "

"..."

The girl gave you a look of sympathy.

" From what you've told me, he didn't force her to do anything. No screams, no threats or attempt to guilt trip her ? "

" No. " You shook your head.
" Josh isn't perfect but he is NOT an abuser. Kate made her own choice. "

" Then...you should let her go " The blonde sighted. " I've been here before and honestly, there is nothing you can do. Your friend is straight and in love with a guy. No matter what, she'll never love you the way you need her to."

" But..."

" Accepting it hurts like hell. I'm aware of this trust me. But it isn't more painful than chasing someone you can't have. "

You hadn't even realized you were crying when the girl gently started rubbing your back.

" I love her. " You whispered, tears streaming down your face.
" How am I supposed to give up on her ? "

" It will take time but you'll get there. And I'll be here to help if you want to. "

" You barely know me, why would you do this ? "

" I...could use some company I
guess. " The blonde avoided your gaze, clearly upset. " I just came out to my group of friends  and...they don't  want to hear about me ever again so..."

" Oh shit ! " You exclaimed.
" I'm so sorry ! I've been bothering you when you clearly already have a lot on your
plate. "

" Don't be. Helping you distracted me from...well everything else. " She forced a smile. " Anyway, I think we both need to have some fun so...when do you think we could see each other again ? "

" Well I..." You hesitated before deciding to play along. " What about tomorrow ? "

" Sure, tomorrow would be great."

She took a pen from her pocket and wrote a number on your hand.

" Here's my number if you wanna talk. "

You thanked her and went back on your feet.

" I'm Y/n." You handed your hand for her to shake.
" And you are ? "

" Yelena. Yelena Belova. "

I know it's short but the next part will be up soon. Also, I'm sorry if this isn't what you expected but the whole point of this one shot is that Kate is straight so...