Fire on fire (Requested)

Natasha does not support your relationship with her baby sister and would like to see you break up very much. But how far is she ready to go to make it happen? Yeah Nat is a bitch in this and completely out of character (I apologize in advance to all the Splatasha fans, this was requested to me but I'll promise I'll write other one shots where she is back to her adorable self).

"Hum, is that a new shampoo?" Yelena asked, her nose buried in your hair. "It smells so good I swear."

"It isn't actually. I think you're just completely addicted to me Belova."

Your girlfriend chuckled at this and backed off to look you in the eyes. Her green orbs were full of love and adoration, like they always were when she stared at you. Yeah, maybe she wasn't the only addicted one in this relationship

"I really, really want to kiss you right now." You whispered, gradually reducing the gap between your lips.

"What's stopping you Malishka?" The blonde whispered back with a raspy sexy voice that never failed to drive you crazy. "Don't be scared, I don't bite."

"I wouldn't necessarily say no to that you know."

Yelena smiled again, a playful glimmer crossing her gaze and finally, finally, her lips crashed against yours.

"Hum hum." Someone cleared their throat in the doorframe. "I thought I had told you to be ready at 10 Yelena. You're gonna be late to training again."

"Natasha!!!" Your girlfriend screamed, immediately getting off you as her face turned bright red. "Ever heard of something called privacy?"

"Come on, I've seen you in a bra before that nothing new. Now hurry up, we've got some training to do."

Yelena grumbled something in Russian which, judging by her sister's shocked looked was definitely an insult before leaving the room.

"I...should probably get going too." You laughed nervously while putting your shirt back on. "Have a nice day Natas"

The redhead grabbed you by the collar, interrupting you midsentence.

"You're not going anywhere actually. You and I need to talk."

You gulped as she pinned you against the wall with her I-would-kill-you-if-it-wasn't-for-my-baby-sister look.

"I already told you to stay away from Yelena, didn't I?" Natasha growled "Multiples times actually. And here you are again, doing disgusting thing with my little sister."

"Huh first of all what we were doing wasn't disgusting." You huffed, trying not to show how terrified you were. "It's called being in love if you even know what that means. And second of all well guess what? Me and Yelena who by the way is an adult capable of making her own choices are in a consensual relationship. I never did and will never do anything she doesn't agrees to. So if you want to get rid of me you might want to have a chat with her as well."

The redhead didn't seem convinced by your words but ended up dropping you on the floor with another displeased growled.

"Why do you hate me so much anyway? You're not so blind you can't see Yelena's very happy with me are you? Isn't it what you should want for your baby sister Natasha? To be happy?"

"Yes of course." The older girl sighted, looking at you with a disgusted face. "But she cannot be happy with a weak cockroach like you. No way." (Please don't attack me, I know Nat would never in a million years say something like this. I just need it for the plot)

"A weak what? What did you just call me?"

"A cockroach Y/n." She started leaving the room without bothering to turn back. "Don't take it personally but you're just...nothing compared to Yelena or me. We were trained to become the best, deadliest soldiers on this planet and what are you even here for? Right, making your dream to "save the world and become an avenger" come true. How cute. My sister doesn't have time for cute Y/n. She needs someone better who won't be a distraction for her. And I'll make sure she realizes it."

The ominous tone of Natasha's voice gave you goosebump and you immediately reacted.

"You know your girlfriend's witch tricks won't work on Yelena right? She's been trained to resist any attempts to control her thoughts. Wanda can try if she wants to but it'll be a loss of time. Your sister loves me, maybe you should just suck it up and let it go."

Your last sentence made the redhead flinch which made you realize you had probably gone too far.

"You're right Y/n." There was the threatening voice again. "Yelena is protected against Wanda's manipulations and even if she wasn't I would never, ever hurt my baby sister. But I know someone else on this compound who isn't. I would be careful if I were you Y/n."

With that she left the room, slamming the door behind her and you remained on the bed unable to move.

As much as you hated to recognize it, Natasha had a point. If Wanda tried anything you wouldn't be able to fight her.

God, when would you learn to keep your stupid mouth shut?