Did you get enough love (2)

I wasn't planning on writing a second part but someone requested it to me so here you go ! It's basically you meeting Nat's adorable little sister Yelena. Also I know I said you were friend with Yelena in the 1st part but let's say you actually don't know her.

You wiped out your cheeks, desperately trying to catch your breath.

You knew coming out to your family wouldn't be easy but you had never imagined you would get kicked out.

After your conversation with Nat, you had made the mistake to think adults could be understanding.

They couldn't, not your father at least.

Hopefully, you had the address of Nat's apartment (she does not live in the compound here because I said so).

The redhead had promised you would always be welcome here if anything happened.

And you hoped she would keep her promise because you really had nowhere else to go.

You pressed the bell, trying to put yourself together.

A minute went by, then a second one and you started to worry.

It was really late, what if Nat was asleep and couldn't hear you ?

What if she was mad at you for showing up ?

You were about to leave when the door opened, revealing a blonde girl with a surprised face.

Despite her messy hair and tired eyes, you were stunned by how breathtakingly beautiful she looked.

" What can I do for you ? " She asked with a (very sexy) raspy voice. " If you wanna see my sister, she is not home. "

" Oh..." You blurted out. " That's okay I...I'll leave. "

That's the only thing you managed to say before a tear, then another, rolled on your cheeks.

" Hey, are you okay ? " The blonde glanced at you worriedly.
" You really don't look okay. Do you need anything ? "

You couldn't find the words to answer her and she stepped aside, allowing you to enter the appartment.

" Come in. " She sighted. " I don't usually let strangers crash here in the middle of the night but you look like you don't have anywhere else to go so..."

You were too shaken up to properly thank the girl but still managed a small nod.

Once inside, she took your coat and motioned you to sit on the couch.

" So, you know my sister right ? " She asked once you were settled. " Nat wouldn't have given this address to just anyone so...you must be important to her. "

You nodded again before your emotions caught up on you.

" Wow, wow, don't cry ! " The girl tried to comfort you awkwardly. " Dealing with upset people is Nat's thing ! I suck at it ! "

" You're not that bad. " You chuckled, her freaked out face making you laugh. " Seriously, I mean it. "

" Well I can see that. " She offered you an adorable smile and you melted from the inside. " I'm Yelena, by the way. "

You froze at the name, wondering if you had heard her right. You knew Nat had a little sister called like this because she talked about her all the time.

But you could have never imagined that the little sister in question was your age and...hot as hell.

" Y/n. " You blushed despite yourself. " Nat told me a lot about
you. "

" Oh you're Y/n ! " Yelena's smile became even brighter. " My sister told me a lot about you too ! You're almost like a little sister to her you know ? "

" Which technically also makes us sisters.  Sweet home Alabama then. " You muttered which caused the blonde to blush lightly.

" Anyway...I may not be the best at comforting people but...I can listen if you want to share what's bothering you. " She cleared her throat, breaking the moment. " No pressure of course. "

You opened your mouth to tell her you would rather talk about this with Nat but finally decided against it.

Because even though you had only just met Yelena, you could see in her beautiful green eyes that she was worried about you. That she cared.

So you told her everything. Your parents, your sexual orientation and the fact that you were officially homeless.

And when you broke down sobbing at the end of your story, she held you tighter than anyone ever had before.

Maybe there was still some hope for you after all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 months later

" Don't open your eyes yet. " Yelena told you. " We're almost here. "

Once again, you refrained the urge to glance around you and kept your eyelids close.

Your friend didn't really like surprises so you knew this one was certainly really special and you didn't want to ruin anything.

" Okay. " The blonde finally stated after another five minutes.
" You can look now. "

You opened your eyes and the landscape in front of you immediatly took your breath away.

You had climbed a lot of stairs before getting here so you already knew the view would be stunning but this...this was just unique.

You were on the roof of what was probably one of the highest building in New York and could see the entire city in front of you.

And this wasn't even the most impressive thing. Yelena had intentionally chosen to come in the early morning and the sun was slowly rising between the buildings.

" You like it ? " The blonde asked with an adorable grin. " I come here often and thought you might like it. "

" Lena this..." You couldn't even find the words to describe what you had in front of you. " This is  perfect. You didn't have to..."

" Of course I did. " Yelena tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.
" I really care about you  you know. "

" And I care about you too. " You hadn't realized how close you were until you felt her breath on your neck. "Like a lot. "

The blonde's eyes met yours, silently asking for permission and you gave her a small nod.

She smiled before finally pressing her lips against yours.

That's when you realized your father had been wrong to say queer people could never be truly happy.

Because you were in the arms of the girl you liked, receiving the most amazing and tender kiss anyone had ever given you.

And despite all the pain being who you were had brought you, you wouldn't have traded this moment for anything.