Don't touch her part 2

I forgot to mention that you have powers (telekinesis). And yes Tony is out of character as well. If he is your comfort character I apologize, I know he would never do this.

You were playing videogames in your room, waiting for your girlfriend to come back from her training with Peter. You were a bit worried despise your attempts to calm yourself.

Of course, you knew that Peter was a sweet guy and would never try hurting Yelena but you coudn't say the same things about the other Avengers. Apart from Nat, almost all of them hated her and wanted to see her leave the compound. Especially Tony.

It was true that the first encounter Yelena had had with them was when she had tried to blew up the compound three months ago, almost killing everyone that was inside. She also had a lot of flashbacks that sometimes made her do dangerous things for her or for others.

But it was all because of the brainwashing she had endured from the Red Room, she wasn't responsible for it and was genuinely trying to change. To become a better person.

You, Nat and probably Peter as well since he had accepted to train with her had decided to forgive her for her past mistakes so why coudn't the other do the same ? Yelena was only 17 years old, was it right to hate a kid for something she coudn't even control ?

You sighted, trying to convince yourself that everything would be fine. Without Natasha here, a responsible adult that the other Avengers usually listened to, you felt uncomfortably exposed and vulnerable. You knew Tony would probably take advantage of the older girl's absence to humiliate Yelena or potentially hurt her.

You were scared of not being able to protect your girlfriend if anything happened. Sure, she was a trained assasin perfectly capable of defending herself but she was also a 17 years old girl with a lot of traumas. She really was more fragile than she wanted to admit.

You were answering a text from Natasha who wanted to know if everything was fine when a scream resounded in the corridor.

It was too deep to be your girlfriend's which reassured you a little. Then, you realized that it sounded a lot like Peter. And Yelena was training with him.

A bad feeling washed over your body as you got up, rushing toward the gymnasium. You had already done half of the way when a second scream was heard. This one longer and filled with pure terror, signaling that someone was in pain.

You immediatly recognized Yelena and started to run even faster, your anxiety threatening to overcome you.

When you reached the gymnasium, you saw your girlfriend groaning in pain on the floor. Her head was dripping with blood and her back covered with a huge burn.

" Yelena ! " You screamed, rushing to her side. " What happened ? "

She didn't answer, too busy staring at someone or something behind your shoulder with a terrifed look.

With a protective hand still resting on your girlfriend, you turned back and was met with Tony Stark himself.

The man, as always, looked rather intimidating but you didn't let it get to you this time.

" What did you do to her ? " You asked, face white with anger.

" She attacked Peter for no reason so I took care of her, as simple as that. " He smiled to hide the nervousness in his voice but it was still there. " I wasn't expecting those new toys to be that violent though. I didn't mean to hurt her like this. You forgive me, right kiddo ? "

He started coming toward Yelena who crawled against the wall. She looked like she was going to have a panick attack wich was the worst thing that could happen to her since she probably already suffered from a concussion.