To the moon and back (alternative ending)

The alternative happy and fluffy ending I've been requested. It starts during the final battle.

You looked at Nat with a peaceful smile before snapping your fingers.

You were expexting to feel an atrocious pain but nothing happened.

Turning back, you understood immediately why : Tony had somehow managed to still the stones from you and was now holding them.

" Tony, don't do this ! " You screamed at him as he was getting ready to snap his fingers.
" Please, your family needs you ! "

" I got a lot of time with them kid." He gave you a reassuring smile. " Just take care of your girlfriend alright ? "

Before you had time to say anything, he snapped his fingers and everything changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple of days later
You were laying in your bed, feeling quite miserable. Everyone had returned from the snap but you still hadn't been able to find Yelena. And the more time went, the more worried you were that your friend and mentor had sacrificed himself for nothing.

Maybe the blonde had been killed even before the snap and you had never known about it. Maybe for some reason she couldn't be brought back like everyone else.

You were getting up to get yourself another bowl of cereal when your phone started ringing. Seeing that it was Nat, you immediately picked up.

" Nat ! " You asked hopefully. " Did you..."

" Yes, yes we found her ! " She replied, her voice shaking with happy sobs.
" We're at a safe house a couple of buildings away from here. Come as fast as you can ! "

You hung up and rushed out of your apartment, not bothering to take anything with you.

Your soulmate was back. You were about to be reunited with her after five years. There was no time to waste.

You ran toward the adress Nat had sent on your phone, faster than you had ever run before.

Turning right, you suddenly saw someone running toward you from the opposite direction. As you got closer to them, you were able to recognize unmistakable dirty blonde hair.

" Yelena ! " Everyone gave you a weird look as you screamed but you couldn't have cared left. " Yelena !!!"

You ran even faster until you two finally reached other. The blonde jumped in your arms and you scooped her up, tears rolling on your face.

" It's you. " You blurted out. " It's really you ! I miss you so much ! "

" I'm here моя любовь. " She stroke your hair as you sobbed uncontrollably. " Could you just put me down so we can go back to Natasha ? "

" I'm strong enough to carry you. " You replied, already starting to walk. " You were gone for five years, I'm not ready to let go of you just yet. "

The blonde nodded in understanding and you made your way toward the apartment, surrounded by Yelena's vanilla scent.

You thought you would never get to see her again and yet, there she was. You didn't think you had even been that happy before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You brushed a strand of hair behind Yelena's hear, watching her chest rise and fall.

You could her heart beating against your skin as she was curled up against you, and it was the most beautiful sound in the world.

It was currently 3am and your girlfriend had fallen asleep about one or two hours ago while you were watching a christmas movie.

After an entire day spent trying to catch up with what she had missed during the blip, Yelena had been completely exhausted.

And to be honest, so were you. You just couldn't bring yourself to close your eyes.

" You know watching people sleep is creepy right ? " You heard Nat whispering playfully  " Seriously
Y/n, you need to rest. "

" Shhh ! " You motioned her to stay quiet. " You're going to disturb Yelena ! "

" You know she will still be here in the morning right ? " The redhead asked you with a soft voice. " It's over Y/n, Yelena is safe. "

" You wouldn't be up checking on her if you really believed that." You looked at her with tearful eyes. " The last time she left my sight, I almost lost her forever.I won't let it happen again. "

Natasha didn't reply anything and you could see that she was getting emotionnal too.

" You're right." She admitted with a shaky voice. " I'm also scared of losing my sister again. But you won't be able to defend her if you're sleep deprived. Try getting some rest okay ? "

You stared at Yelena in your arms, her breathing tickling your neck. And suddenly, you coudn't keep your eyes open anymore.

Nat smiled before covering the both of you with a warm blanket.

Getting up, she went back to her room after having shot one last look at your sleeping forms.

Had it been anyone else, she would have stayed awake to make sure Yelena was safe but she knew she could trust you with her.

Natasha Romanoff aka the deadliest assassin on earth trusted you with the person she loved the most in the entire world.

I'm sorry if the end is rushed, I had no idea how to end this properly so...here you go.