Chapter 1: A Swear To The Enemies.

Dream's POV~

It was driving me mad.
Each time I heard the tick of a clock, the more I wanted to yank my hair out from the constant reminder that time was passing by.
I removed my hands from my hair and look down at The Revival Book, each time I fought the urge to throw it in the lava and let it burn, but I convinced myself each time to never burn it.
"Dream?"
I looked up and wiped my tears to see Sam, I immediately closed the book and retreated to the corner,"No, no. I won't hurt you.", I want to believe him, he hasn't hurt me at all but. . .
Sam kneeled down, not in front of me but gave enough space between us two, I look at him with uncertainty as I held the book close to my chest,"I won't take the book, nor will I hurt you. . . I promise.", I recall Sam saying he was anything, but a lair, but it was hard for me to believe him.
My heart is telling me to trust Sam, but my brain is saying not to.
. . .
Sam sighed,"Dream. . . I don't want to do this to you, but please answer why you won't give Quackity The Revival Book. . .?", I looked at Sam, even with a mask on I could tell how he was expressing his emotions with his eyes, I slowly opened the book and showed Sam the pages.

"H-he. . . He can't read. . . Enchanting Table Language. . ."

The pages were shattered with different symbols, Sam was shocked and I knew he couldn't read this,"Why didn't you say anything?. . .", "I-I tried to. . . But, he didn't believe me. . . No one ever does. . .", Sam looked at me, probably processing this information, he then stood up,"I'll get you food.", I didn't look at him as he left, I just held onto the book for dear life, for something that could kill me I really do need to guard it with me life, I won't let it fall into the hands of someone like it almost did the last time.

~

"Dream. . . Dream, wake up!. . .", I groaned and opened my eyes, was Quackity back already?-
I sat up in shock to see Techno and Phil,"Techno, Phil-", I cursed myself for moving so fast as I left Sam's stitching come undone, Philza immediately helped me up to my feet only for me to nearly collapse,"Shit, mate!. . .", "I-It's my leg. . .",Techno looked at my jacked up leg, just as he was about to look at it Sam came in.
We all froze like a deer in the headlights, Techno pulled out his sword as Phil held me close to. . . Protect me?
Sam looked at each of us silently, his thumb hovering over the alarm button, I shut my eyes and was prepared to hear the sounds of the alarm to blur out through the prison.
"5 minute headstart."
I looked up in shock, but Techno nods and I was suddenly picked off the ground by Phil and they ran across the bridge.

=

Sam sat at his desk, staring down at his cup of coffee and his hand hovering over the alarm button.
His phone timer went off, Sam glanced at his phone before he pressed the alarm.

This is an emergency message from Sam.
Dream Wastaken has escaped his holding cell, his whereabouts are unknown but must you remain calm until we can recapture him.

Sam prayed they got away further from the prison.

=

Techno and Phil stopped and lay Dream down on the ground to inspect his leg,"Anything bad?", Techno shrugged,"Could be broken or a joint out of it's place but we can definitely heal it.", "THERE THEY ARE!", Techno and Phil turned to see members of The SMP heading towards them,"GET THEM, AND KILL DREAM!", Techno pulled out his sword with rage and his blood boiling,"COME ANY CLOSER AND I SHALL SLAUGHTER YOU ALL LIKE THE ANIMALS YOU ARE!!!", they all stopped, Tommy was outraged to see Phil holding Dream close,"WHAT THE FUCK TECHNO, YOU BETRAYED US ALL!", Techno laughed, but this was no laughing matter, it was a laugh full of mockery,"Betrayed you!? You're one to talk about betrayal, TommyInnit!", Tommy backed up from Techno as Quackity stormed in front,"HAND DREAM OVER AND YOU KEEP YOUR LIVES!", Philza then used his wing to keep Dream close,"None of you are taking Dream away.", Techno then pointed his sword at the Members Of The SMP,"You all,should be ashamed of yourselves or even feel disgusted with your actions! The only thing that keeps you all going is the thirst for power, that feeling of power that makes you feel like you are above consequences.", his voice boomed down on the SMP Members, there was no shouting but pure venom in his voice that made it so effective,"You constantly bring chaos to this land and act like you want to fix it, but deep down you want the chaos to continue so you can take advantage of the situation, and you all blame everyone around you and not taking the responsibility for yourself.", the Members of The SMP were now in silence, some from shock and some in a silent rage.
Techno turned to Phil,"Get Dream to the portal. If anyone tires to follow, I'll have their heads.", Phil was not wanting to leave his friend behind but one look from Techno forced him to pick up Dream and rush to the portal.
Techno drew his blade and shoved it back to his belt,"If anyone dares to follow me or Phil, no mercy will be granted to anyone.", with that, Techno gave the SMP Members one last glare before he too went back to where he belonged.
The SMP members went from silence to shock, Quackity being the most pissed along with Tommy.
But, no one noticed Foolish walk away and stop by Sam, who had been quiet this whole time,"Thank you. . .", Sam looked up at Foolish, who gave me a smile.of graduation before he went back to his home. Sam knows what he did was wrong as the Warden, but he wasn't going to see Dream suffer anymore and he took his leave back to his base.

=

Ranboo's POV~

I was nervous, even scared.
But when I was what condition Dream was in, I knew he had been through hell and back.
I helped Phil get him inside,"Where's Techno??", "He'll be back soon.", I nod as we got Dream on the sofa.

~

Soon, Techno came in as Phil finished bandaging Dream's leg as best as he could,"Is he okay?", Phil nods as he stands,"Yes, just needs plenty of rest.", I was still lost in the situation, but all I know is that Dream had something that Quackity wanted and he refused to hand it over and now he's in this state.
Techno took Philza's bag and pulled out a very pretty book, it was green and white,"Guess we gave The Revival Book, eh?", I was surprised,"That's the book he used to bring Wilbur back?", Phil nods,"Indeed it is. It's a good thing I grabbed it.", Techno shrugged,"Eh, it wouldn't have mattered if Quackity got his hands on it because he couldn't read it if his life depended on it.", I frown and turn to Phil,"Why wouldn't Quackity be about to read it?", Techno then opened the book and showed me,"Because it's in a different language. A language that's rare to learn or even hear about, so even if he got his hands on it, it wouldn't be useful because he can't read it.", Phil nods, I was somehow relieved that Quackity would never be able to use the book.
Techno then stood up and pulled a blanket over Dream,"A meeting will take place in a few hours, we'll need to have a Meeting about this situation.", Phil nods,"Of course, Techno and let Niki and Wilbur know of the situation.", as they walked they left the room to discuss more in detail of the situation.
I looked down at Dream and could see pain written all over his face, I could the bones in his hand.
Even if he did so much damage, there must have been a reason for him to do it, but what was the reason to go all out and lose control of himself as a human?

{Main Story In The Making, Might Make It A Series But It's A Low Possibility.}