Chapter 33: Who's XD?

Dream's POV~

We left Karl to sleep while me and Foolish sorted out a plan, there has to be something I mean, a Shapeshifter nearly killed Alistair just need to find that specific Shapeshifter.
But that's going to be bloody impossible.
. . .
Unless.

~

I walked down to the now closed Casino, it was going to be taken down soon, but I knew he still had to be here so peaked in and saw him playing cards,"Jschlatt!", he looked up from them,"Ah, Dream. Long time no see.", I walked over to him,"Yeah, it's uh. . . Definitely been a while.", we stood in silence for a bit,"Listen: I need to ask you something, it's about our conversation from The Election War.", he nods and puts the cards down to show he was paying attention,"Yes?", "That Night. . . You asked that I bring someone you knew back and in exchange, you looked after an old hand-mirror. Where is it?", what colour reminded in his face was now gone, the ghost if Jschlatt fiddled with his hands,"Um. . . A-About that mirror. . .", I titled my head,"You can tell, I won't get mad.", he sighed heavily,"I-. . . I get drunk not long after our conversation, and-and. . . I threw it, it shattered. . .", I felt my heart stop.
That's how it did it.
"Dream, why did you need to protect it. . .?", I sighed and ran my hands through my hair,"It wasn't any old mirror, it was. . . It was a seal.", Jschlatt froze up,"A what now.", "A seal. You know, something you use to trap an evil spirit in or a monster, Foolish sent it to me for safe keeping. . . Apparently the Shapeshifter in there was more powerful than most are.", Jschlatt groaned and headbutted himself on the table,"Why was past me a idiot, and drunk. . .!?", I tap his shoulder,"Hey, it's not your fault, yeah you smashed the mirror but you weren't in your right mind and uh, you didn't know.", Jschlatt sighed and just took a swing of milk, so maybe the Shapeshifter that killed Alistair is already in here, Foolish sending me it just gave it access to The Smp.
Then I heard yelling from outside.

~

I rushed out and saw Tubbo and George fighting, people holding them back and of course bystanders.
Can I not go one day without George and Sapnap messing around like kids?!
I huff and walk down to them,"The fuck are you all yelling about?!", they all turned to me,"HE'S ACTUNG LIKE A SPOILED PRAT!!!","TUBBO STARTED IT!!!", "YOU TIRED TO KILL MICHAEL!!", "AND GOT YOUR DREAMXD SUGER DADDY TO BAIL YOU OUT!!!", I frown as I look both and worth at their arguing, okay at this point I am so confused, I held up my hand,"Guys. GuYS. GUYS!", they all stopped yelling and turned to me,"While you nearly killing a kid is bad enough, who the heck is DreamXD?!", they all went from anger to shock real quick, I looked at the group and they all looked like they've seen a ghost,". . . What?", "Dream. . . Is that a fucking joke.", I shook my head,"No? Who's DreamXD?? Why does he have the same name as me???", pretty sure everyone's lost their colour today,"Dream. DreamXD. The Protector of The Server. God of the Server.", I frown,"There is no protector of the server or God, however there is a invisible magic barrier I set up when I first started this place to keep unwanted creatures out so people would need to ask permission to pass it, why I made a whitelist.", they all stare at me, I look at them,"What?", then I think Sapnap fell to the ground and just began to rock himself.
"George. What shit did you dig us all in."

=

Sapnap's POV~

"Wait. Wait.", we all sat down in the Casino to explain to Dream,"You guys, believed some random person that he was a God.-", "He had infinite stuff.", I faceplam,"I'm so down with you George.", Ranboo looked at Dream,"It's-It's not bad is it?", Dream sighed,"Dumb people. That XD person your talking about could have been a demon or worse.", Hannah groaned,"Well, what is it?!", "I don't know, this is the first I'm even hearing if this!", Dream sighed in his hands,"Well, what do we do?!", "Did you guys ask it for things or to do things for you.", I pointed at George immediately,"It was him.", "You snitch!", Dream looked up,"And this is why I don't tell you shit George.", he gave off an offended face but screw that, we have been making friends with a demon!
Dream rubbed his eyes,"Just. . . You didn't ask this thing to do anything extreme right?", I was then hit by a realisation, me and Hannah immediately looked at one another in fright.
"PUNZ!"
We sprinted out of the room,"Wait what-?", we ignored them and ran out.

~

I threw open the door and ran in,"Purpled, where's Punz!?", he stood up in shock and surprise,"I-He, in the bathroom??", Hannah explained our wrong deeds to him while I ran down to the bathroom.
I knocked on the door,"Punz?!", I could hear coughing and gagging from the other side, I tired the door but it was locked,"Punz, open the door, we wanna help!", silence rang out but, I heard the door lock slowly shift before it made a loud click.
I threw it open, and was Punz looking really pale and looked like he had barfed a ton, I knelt down to him and pulled him close as he tired to regain composer,"Hey. . . Hey, try and relax yourself. . .", he was sweating a ton,"What did you do George?!", "I didn't think he would do this-!", "You asked a fake God to do something, so what was it?!", I turned to the group,"He told XD to wipe Punz's memories of them trying to kill Michael so he wouldn't snitch.", they stared him down, Dream had the look that just read, 'Are you seriously that fucking stupid?', I turn my attention back to Punz, I brush some of his hair out of the way and his hair was just soaked with sweat. Purpled came over and knelt down,"Is he in pain. . .?!", "I think. . . Yeah. . .", "How was I supposed to know he would do that?!", "Just because he agrees to one spell, you didn't think he would do more?!?", "He said it in a different language!", "GUYS!", they turned to me,"Punz is literally fucking dying here, what do we do?!", we looked at Dream, he went silent before opening his mouth,"Okay: We need to bring him to the med bay, and trying and figure what over spells was placed on him, we could get Foolish-", "We can't.", we look at Will,"What, why?", "He said he needed to be alone, said something was wrong.", Dream nods, but the look on Wilbur's face said it was kind of serious, why would Foolish need to be alone,"Okay. Plan B, we use the Spell Book.", Tommy turned to them,"Spell Book?!", Wilbur nods and runs to go get it,"Uh, Phil owns one in case of emergencies.", I looked down at Punz as everyone started to ask questions, he really looked bad. . .