Chapter 31: Not so Relaxing Day.

Sam's POV~

I locked up Quackity after Ponk forced him into a straight jacket,"To keep him from getting out or doing something stupid.", with that Ponk quickly got out and I closed the door and locked him in,"Definitely need ya to do am evaluation on his mentality and sanity level.", "I plan to do so.", Ponk wrote that down on his clipboard,"So, Ponk. . . About what Puffy did.", "Yeah, um. . . That took me by completely shock, it was out of nowhere but now that I'm thinking about it, it now makes sense especially with that old picture of yours.", I nod, I look at my desk and it was placed on top of a few books, Dream was like a more modernised version of my past self and I guess the green streak in the hair is also explained now, Ponk smiled, "And I'm not too worried about it, after all no one would be here if it wasn't for Dream, and him and Foolish gave a lot of light in my life. As did you too.", I smiled and could feel my face heat up at the complement.

~

"Hey, Ponk?", he looked up from the computer,"What's up, Sammy?", "Um, I couldn't but notice you had a large scar on your back and I was wondering what happened.", Ponk seemed surprised, did I ask a personal question,"O-Oh, that? Heh, don't worry about it, it's an old scar, I just. . . Fell out of a window when I was six.", I was surprised, I knew Ponk had a tendency to get himself hurt but that seemed a little bad,"You fell out a window?", he nods, then I remembered he said something about his family living in an apartment,"What floor, cause I know you use to live in an apartment when you were a kid.", Ponk went silent, he made a slight noise of distress,"The uh. . . 27th. . . Floor. . .", the room went dead silent.
. . .
"The fucking. WhAt.", Ponk laughed while I was wondering how the fuck he was alive,"Are you a ghost, how did you survive a fall like that?!", "It's alright, Sammy. It was out of sheer luck I survived.", Ponk stretched his arms,"Of course, when the police were called they were left with the mystery of how I managed it, but after confirming my parents weren't abusive, no one broke in and so on, they ruled it off as an accident.", that was, concerning that they thought it was a attempted murder but, how does one fall out a window?
. . .
"Sam, how do even know what's under his shirt?-"
"Tommy, stop talking."
";-;"

=

Kristen's POV~

I placed the Amulet behind it's original prison, only this time did I put more spells over it to keep whatever stole it out,"I'm sorry about her Phil. Blair I mean.", he looked at me after I was done,"Kirsten. . .", "I know, she's my little sister, but. . . She tired to kill you years ago, then tired to kill your friends. I couldn't let her walk free again, I hope you understand.", Philza nods,"Yeah. . . I understand, Dear.", "Thank you. . . How about we get some tea with Techno and the others.", Philza smiled,"That would be great dear.", I nod and lead him out to the portal.

~

It was nice.
Techno having fun again, Dream acting more like his old self, Wilbur back and so many of their friends are okay.
Though, I still worry on how the Amulet was stolen, was it by an unknown force or was it just My Sister giving it to Quackity.
. . .
Who knows, I do worry about what George said, A God named DreamXD, why I have never heard of such a name so I shall have to keep an eye out on that.
But, I must also find my old friend, it has been missing for too long and I feel as if he must make an appearance soon.

=

Karl's POV~

"Hey, Ran, you uh, called me?", he looked up,"Karl, thank goodness you are okay!", he gave me hug and I hugged him back,"Thanks, and sorry for making you guys worry.", Ran let me go and walked towards the book,"You are forgiven, but come over you must see this.", I frown and walk over to him,"What's up, is something wrong??", "Yes. Something is very wrong.", he showed me and I realised it was a type of history book,"A history book?", "Read it.", I quickly read through it slowly.
. . .
"Ran, this is just the story Ponk told us about from when he was 6.", Ran nods,"Yes, but you have to realise something Karl.", he pulled out another book and showed me.
. . .
"Wait what.", in this book it said that Ponk had a very normal life till he met Sam,"How. . . How come the childhood story isn't in it?", "Because Karl, before you came into power of Time and Space, an unknown entity tired to kill quite a few people.", I blink a few times,"What.", "Someone, went back in time and tired to kill to stop this future from happening, look yourself!", I looked at it and I was shocked.
"Ponk mysterious fell out of a window at the age of 6, Sam/Credic was nearly killed at the age of 5 by a Village Raid, Philza was mysterious pushed onto the road when a out of control lorry nearly ran him over.", he kept reading out near death experiences,"So. . . In the original History Book, none of then had death experiences until a certain point.", "Yes! The unknown entity is thankfully gone because it serves no more power here as you hold that superior power.", so. . . Someone tired to go back in time, and kill them to stop things from happening?!?
Ran looked at him,"If either of Sam or Ponk died, Dream would have never been brought into this world, if Phil died Wilbur would have never been born and so on and so forth.", "But-Who would do this, we were so close to peace and yet someone tired to go back and kill them?!", Ran nods.

~

. . .
Whoever did that. Must be so goddamn sick.
I looked through my books for something that could tell me who or what did this.
Then my watch began to glow, I checked it and I was. . . Surprised at the date.
. . .
". . . What the heck? Why am I going back to before L'manberg was built?"