Chapter 11: Few Days Later.

Foolish's POV~

It's been a few days since The Egg was taken down, Sam and I have cleared out most of the vines and plan to cover the hole again but this time, with something that won't allow this to happen again.
So far, things have been. . . Shaken, I guess?
Karl seems to be mad at both Sapnap and Quackity, though I asked him why he said it was just something personal and he was just recovering from the explodsation and the athletic work he had to do, Philza's had bandages over his eyes and Techno, and Will look after him till the scars heal and it doesn't hurt to open his eyes, Sam has been sleepless but fine just worried about Ponk, who's been bedridden till he's fully recovered.

~

"Again, sorry about your forearm.", Eret chuckled as he adjusted his sling,"It's fine, it wasn't your fault.", I was glad he only broke his forearm, though I still felt bad, but I still needed ask something,"Hey, um. . . Eret?", "Mh?", I sighed,"Um, know that you know Dream is. . . My younger brother, does this. . . Make you not trust me as much?", he seemed surprised,"What? Of course not.", I was surprised,"Dream apologised, even if it doesn't fix what he's done, it's better than him saying nothing at all, and besides you have been nothing but nice to me since we met and appreciate it a lot, considering all I've done.", I smiled and hugged Eret, but was mindful of his arm,"Thank you, Eret.", he hugged back, glad he understood and wasn't afraid of me.
But. . .
Even if me and Dream weren't related, I had many reasons for people to fear me.

=

Ponk's POV~

Niki handed me a tea cup,"Here, Ponk. Try and drink something.", I nod and take the cup, I looked at my hands and could see very faint red marks, my head was still sore but I drank the tea Niki offered me, she smiled as she sat down,"How are you feeling?", I put the cup down,"My head is sore but, everything is a little faint.", "Yeah, a lot happened and, yeah, like Punz we'll fill ya in when your feeling better.", I then looked over to Sam, he had fallen asleep in the chair in the corner,"He said he'd stay here till your better.", I smiled, Sam always found a way into people's hearts.

~

After Niki left, I looked in the mirror near by and could see red marks, even if they were slightly faded, I looked back at Sam and felt happy that he didn't leave me alone in this room for this whole time.
I pushed the covers off me, and slowly got out of the bed and walked over to Sam, only I used a sword to help me walk since the seems that my hold body was still turning on.
I shook him gently, he opened his eyes and was surprised to see me awake,"Ponk. . . You should be resting. . .", he got up and lead me back to the bed,"But, you need proper sleep to, Sam.", after he got me back into the bed, he pulled up a chair next to the bed,"I'm fine, Ponk. I know sleeping in a chair isn't healthy or good for me, but I don't want to leave you alone.", I smiled and ran my hand through his hair,"Aw, Sam. . .", he smiled and chuckled a little.

=

Techno's POV~

"Are you sure your okay?", Philza chuckled as he adjusted his bandages around his eyes,"Don't worry, Ranboo, I'm okay.", Dream smiled as he handed Phil some water,"Here, just water, Techno watched me pour it.", Philza nods and takes a sip.

~

I heard the door open behind me,"Techno, are you okay? Why aren't you inside?", I remained silent as Ranboo walked next to me, I gazed into my snowy surroundings.

"The danger isn't over."

Ranboo looked at me with worry,"H-Huh?", I look at him,"You know, just because this Egg is gone, it doesn't mean danger is off the clock forever.", Ranboo gulped, I knew something was wrong, but just not knowing what's coming, it scares me.

=

"Are you positive?"

"Affirmative. Spotted them both after an explodsation, Sir."

"I see."