Chapter 27: The Wither Cult?

Foolish's POV~

So, we gathered what we could and headed back to our homes before the sun rose up on us.
I was tired, despite the fact that I've done all-nighters for so long but I guess my body isn't use to it because I stopped staying up all night after. . .
. . .
After the incident, still hurts to think about it to this day, what happened and what I did, it was all unforgivable.

~

Anyway, Quackity wants me to go look for Fundy because apparently he has a shift that he needs to do, so I guess I'm the one that needs to get him despite the fact I barely know him and that we're on bad terms because of what happened between him, Dream and George.

~

I saw him near the woods with another fox, a kid so I guess he moved on, I walked over to him,"Hey, Fundy? Quackity said you have a shift.", he looked up and nods,"I know, sorry just waiting for 5up to get here to look after Yogurt.", I look at Yogurt who smiled up at me,"Hi Mister Tall Guy!"  I smile and wave,"Hello.", Fundy then stood up and walked past me, I turned and saw this 5up guy,"Hey, dear. Thanks for coming on sort notice.","No worries at all, any time.", I look back at the kid and notice they were now staring at the woods, I frown and kneel down,"Something the matter kid?","The creepy hood. . .", I look up and froze,"He won't leave mama alone. . . Just keeps following him.", I nod slowly, I glare up at the Hooded Figure and took Yogurt to Fundy and 5up,"Thanks again, 5up.", with that 5up went inside with Yogurt.
"Well, well."
We both turned around to see the Hooded Figure walking towards us,"?!", "How lucky am I to see my favourite people in the world.", Fundy hid behind me and I pulled out my trident,"What. Do you sorry creatures want.", they held up their hands,"Nothing, nothing at all God of The Sky. For I am just a simple messager delivering this.", he then pulled out a envelope and held it out, I snatched it in case it was a trap but he disappeared the moment I did,"T-They keep following me, d-disappearing in a puff of smoke!", like death eaters from Harry Potter.
I opened the envelope to see what in the name of Hero did they want.
. . .
Oh Hell No.

~

I went to Eret's place, and saw them relaxing in the garden, I really didn't want to tell them but lives are gonna be at risk if I don't.
"Hey, Eret?", they looked up at me,"Oh, Foolish, hi. Is everything okay, you look pale and, sad?", I nod and sit down next to them,"Yeah, it's just. . . A lot is going on and uh, I need to fill you in on a few things.", they nods, I took a deep breath and mentally prepared myself for this.
"There is, a group of people here, that want me dead.", they stared at me,"Wha-? Who?? Or even why?", oh boy. . .
"You remember the Wither Cult I talked to you about?", "Yeah, I remember you brought it up once or twice.", "Well. . . The Wither Cult are a group of people that worship well, The Wither, believing that the creature's destruction is it's way of saying that society is doomed forever. They worship it, they rope people into the Cult and put many lives in danger because of their leader, who I don't even know.", Eret nods, taking the information slowly,"So. . . You, and apparently me, faced off these people before but. . . Why do they hold a grudge?", I sighed,"Let's just say a lot of shit went down.", Eret nods,"Well. . . Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.", I smiled,"Thanks Eret for, not freaking out.", Eret shrugged but I knew he was freaking out on the inside.

~

Back home, I splashed some water on my race to keep myself awake for all this.
"Foolish."
I froze, I look up at the mirror and felt my throwing up.
There they stood. . . A side of my that I had wished to be gone forever, I gulp down my fear and approached the mirror,"What do you want.", "You know what I want, Demi God. I want my body back." , I laugh but it there was nothing that could call this a laughing matter,"You really think, after all you made me do that I would ever give you control over myself.", he reminded silent,"That's what I thought. You're not real, you're just a broken part of my brain that needs to be fixed.", it cackled, it made a shiver go down my spine.
"Foolish.", I felt myself disappear into darkness,"Building away your sorrows, won't suppress the memories or bring them back to you.", it felt like a snake,"You say Building gives you stability and control, but it really is just a distraction from what you did and what happened up that mountain. Control is what you desire, Control of the situation and wanting it to turn out like you want.", I then saw him behind me,"Don't you want control. Don't you wish for it, how much Building has weakened you Demi-God.","ENOUGH!"
I was back in my home and him in the mirror,"Building, while yes it may drive me insane, it provides the control that stability that I need, and it's better than carelessly welding my magic and thinking it made me someone!", it did something but chuckle.
"We shall soon see how true that is, Foolish."
It vanished from the mirror, I leaned my head against the wall and wanted to curse myself for being so dumb back then and careless.
. . .
But I won't lose control again, not like I did years ago that I will make sure of.

=

Sam gave Bad a plate of food,"Here Bad.", "Thank you, Sam.", Sam left him be, it was still hard for him to have to put Bad in prison but he had to.
Then Sam jumped at the sound of the portal and someone entering, he grabbed his trident and waited in case it was someone breaking in.
. . .
Suddenly Sam was tackled to the ground by a teleporting Hooded figure!
It tired to claw at his face, Sam used the trident to keep it off him,"GET OFF ME YOU MONSTER!", Sam kicked it off with the help of the trident, managed to get up and into a fighting position.
But the figure only laughed,"Heh. . . Still the same after all these years, eh?", Sam frowned, he watched as the figure lifted the hood and pulled it down.
Sam was shocked to see an older man, but had the decaying skin here and there, he looked at Sam with wild eyes,"Remember me, Cedric?!. . .", Sam was taken back to hear some stranger say his old name, till he realised who this was. . .
"E. . . Enzo. . ."
Enzo seized his chance, grabbed his trident and knocked Sam out,"HAHA!!! THEY PROVIDED ME WITH ENTERNAL LIFE CEDRIC, I CAN NOT DIE AND I CAN FINALLY GET MY REVENGE ON YOU!!!", Sam's vision went out slowly as more figures came in and the ringing overcame Bad yelling at him to get up.

=

Puffy's POV~

We came to see Bad, but Sam was nowhere to be found. . .
. . .
Till Bad told us what happened.
. . .
Dream was scared, Foolish was angry and Ponk was just a mixture of both.
Guess that Cult really isn't going to leave us alone.
Foolish turned to us all,"We have to find The Cult.", that I agreed with.