Chapter 14: Connected Pasts.

Philza's POV~

No way.
Me and Sam were staring at each other in shock,"You were there. . .?!", "You were too?!. . .", Tommy stood up,"What the fuck are you two on about?!", we look at the group around us and we both knew, we had to start explaining to them and each other.

~

"So, you were both with those people?!", Sam shrugged,"I guess. . . I dunno.", I sighed,"I was sold off to them by my parents, but I don't remember seeing Sam around the Labs, unless he was in a different buildings.", "I was. . . Sort of?", Techno looked at Sam,"What do you mean?", Sam sighed and sat down at the table with Ponk,"Well, I just remember waking up in a room to doctors, they said they promised to find my files, they looked after me, I guess they also experimented on me.", Ponk frowned,"Your files?", Sam sighed again, but looked more sad,"When I woke up in that room, I had no memory before that.", I was shocked, Techno leaned forward in surprise,"Wait what?", "Yeah, the only thing I remember is a loud explodsation and someone's name.", I was more intrigued,"Wait, so how did you escape?", Sam looked at me with tired eyes,"I-. . . One of the doctors got me out, saying that The Head Doctor was letting this project go to his head and told me to run.", Foolish and Dream looked so worried, I was surprised,"How about you, how did you get out?", "Same thing; A doctor saved me and got me out, but I was chased and fell in the lake. They assumed I drowned.", "So.", Ranboo pointed to both of us,"They're after you two?!", "Not just us. They're also most likely here for more Hybirds, they kidnap and capture.", Fundy shook but Wilbur held him close, Tommy stood up,"So, wait, Sam you mentioned a Head Doctor?", Sam nods,"From what I can remember, there were three doctors when I was there and one of them seemed to be in charge. I-. . . I can't remember their faces.", I nod,"If there was a Head Doctor, I only saw him a few times, I heard a lot from guards and other doctors.", Niki nods and takes notes,"Okay. What should we do about them?", Wilbur growled,"We get fucking rid of them!", as much as I hate to admit it. . .

But Will was right.

~

While the others went off to make some safety stuff, me and Sam walked over to one another,"So, you were also in their trap?", Sam nods,"Yeah. . . Pretty sure I would have been dead if it wasn't for the doctor that let me go or the man that found me, I would have been killed.", I folded my arms,"So, what happened?", "Well, after I ran, I passed out and someone caught me, he ran a pet store and took me in. . . And gave me the name: Sam, because the tag on the gown had, well. . . S. A. M.", I nod,"Well, I fell asleep under a tree after getting out of the river, a man found me and took me in and like you, gave me my name and raised me.", Sam nods and took off the oxygen mask and smiled,"Guess I'm not alone.", I smiled and nod.

~

So, Techno was arguing with Tommy and Tubbo about using nukes on them, it was dangerous but it may be necessary since I don't know how much stronger they've gotten.
I glanced over at Punz to see him sharpening up swords, thank God, I looked away.
But I glanced back at him, sometimes when I look at him I feel like I've seen him somewhere before.
"Hey, Punz?", he hummed and looked over at me,"You know, you look like someone. . . I may have met before.", he looked surprised,"Really?? Who??", I look at for a long second.
Before a realisation hit me.
I felt my heart stop.
"I- . . Nevermind."
He went back to his swords, and I rushed inside the house.

~

I paced the room,"There's no way. . .", I tired to remember the conversations doctors or guards had but never had they mentioned something like that!

=

Punz's POV~

I took the weapons to Techno,"Here ya go.", Techno gave me a gold ingot in return and I left them be.

~

I opened the door to the house and went inside,"Purpled, you in?", "In here!", I smiled and went in, he looked exhausted,"Long day at The Casino?", he nods as he stood up and hung up his casino coat thing,"Yep. Quackity just makes me want to pull my hair out.", I nod, as he opened the window,"How about you, Punz-", suddenly something was thrown at Punz through the window and sent him to the floor!
"PURPLED!"
I rushed to get this net off him, to my surprise it seemed to burn his skin,"W-why is it burning you?!", "Punz-Run!. . .", I tried to get it off but it seemed to attach to Purpled, then I heard something drop, I turn and see a grande but instead of blowing up it released a strange gas!
I coughed as I tried to get the net of Purpled,"Punz, you have to get out!", I choose to not leave him, though my head started to spin and my attempts to pull off the next net became more and more weak.
"PUNZ!"

=

Purpled watched as men in gas masks entered their house and one picked up Punz, who had been knocked out by the gas, one of them knelt down to him and Purpled growled knowing exactly who they were.

"Miss us?"

~

"Punz, Purpled?", Foolish entered their house, hoping to fill Purpled in on what was happening.
Though, he was surprised to see the house a mess or them not in.
Then Foolish saw it.
Foolish tore a piece of paper off the wall, and felt anger boil up in him.

"If you wish to see your friends again, you'll hand The Creeper Hybird and The Bird Hybird over and they shall not be harmed."