Chapter 2: The Syndicate Meeting.

Ranboo's POV~

I sat down in my room and pulled out my new book and decided to get my thoughts down on paper before I forget.

/~\

It's been two days since Dream has came in, Techno had to move the meeting date due to Niki being away for some business.
Dream is scared of us, it took him 5 minutes to ask Phil something so, I'm guessing the torture and the isolation really got to him, he was in there for nearly a year.

Techno has been talking about letting him join The Syndicate, due to the fact that Dream had always been against a Goverment being built.
Though I am worried, maybe because of the voices. . .

/~\

"Where is he?!", I jumped out of my chair at the sound of Wilbur coming inside,"You scared me!", he smiled apologicatly, his hair was a mess and he was really sweaty, so he must have ran a good while,"Sorry about that, but I had run down and see if what I heard was true, is Dream here?", I sighed, he might as well be a fan-boy, but from what I heard from Tubbo they did always seem close,"He's outside by the dogs.", with that, Wilbur smiled and ran out the door again,"Thank you, Ranboo!", I closed the door after him and returned to my desk.
"My Hero, Dream!"
"Wilbur!"
I looked up to hear shouting, I stood up again and pushed open the shutters, I smiled at the sight.
Wilbur was hugging Dream real tight and Dream was hugging back, that's so cute. I guess they were close.
"Ranboo?"
I turned around and saw Phil there,"Meeting time?", he nods, I close the shutters and followed Phil.

~

Niki was filled on the whole situation, to say she disgusted was an understatement, Niki looked up from her lap,"Don't get me wrong, I have hated Dream for many reasons but Quackity stepped across a line that should have never been crossed!", Techno nods, Philza hummed in agreement,"At this point, everyone might as well be a Villain.", I agreed with that, but I know none of this would have happened if there was never a government.
Niki cleared her throat,"So, what's the plan with Dream and Wilbur, I know those two have problems that need to be sorted but I'm too sure.", Phil then spoke up,"I believe this is how it will work, all they have to do is prove to us that they can they can be trusted.", "I agree.", they turned to me, I gulp before I replied,"W-Well, it's just. . . If Wilbur could change his ways, maybe. . . Dream could?", Techno nods,"Indeed, Ranboo. We tried to be peaceful with them, but some people can not bare the thought of listening to someone that has a different opinion than them.", Niki nods,"So, will they be joining The Syndicate?", Phil shrugged,"Depends, they don't have to if they don't want to. Doesn't mean they can't stay here, and help out.", as they talked on, I let my mind wander to my own opinion on the situation. My mind was still scared of Dream, but my heart was telling me he wouldn't hurt me.
. . .
I will always go with my heart.

=

Wilbur's POV~

"But, Dream I am loving the new look.", he now had a black turtle neck, blue jeans, brown combat boots and had a real nice green hood wrapped around his shoulders like an assassin hood.
He smiled,"T-Thank Will. And, you uh, don't look bad yourself.", I,smiled and struck a pose,"Don't I~?", "Don't flatter yourself.", I chuckled and pat him on the back gently,"Man, I missed your sass.", he shrugged and went back to putting the dogs, I,sat with him and dogs immediately licked my face.
"Hey you two, having fun?"
We looked up and saw Phil,"Yep. Just catching up.", he smiled as traced finger along the wood,"Great to hear mate. So, I just wanted to let you know that you'll be needed inside in 10 minutes or so.", Dream nods,"Y-Yes, Sir.", "Please, don't call me that. ;-;", with that, Phil gave us one last smile before heading inside himself.
Dream then turned to me,"Isn't the cold bad for Bird Hybirds?", I shrug,"I dunno anymore.", so 10 minutes till they needed us inside?
Whatever happened, it wasn't me.

~

So, we were inside with Ranboo, Techno, Phil and Niki.
Dream hid behind me, I held his forearm for a sense of safety as Techno cleared his throat,"No one is in trouble, at least not yet, but we want to lay down some rules and get some situations cleared up.", I nod,"Sounds about right.", Phil then held up The Revival Book and another fancy book,"First, let us agree to hide these books, I know the others will want to pay is a visit and ask for these books, so every day I will change the hiding places.", Ranboo nods,"A-And don't tell me where, I'll be sure that My Ender-Walk will do something stupid.", Phil nods while also biting his lip,"But, what is the other book?", Techno smiled,"You'll see later on.'", Niki nods, hopefully trusting Techno, she then turned to us,"You also have to help us around even if it's a small errand or chore.", Dream nods,"Yes, Madam. . .", Niki then made a sad face,"No you make me feel bad for sounding a little mean.", I pat Dream on the head,"And I'm guessing the next rule will be no keeping secrets unless it absolutely necessary?", Philza nods as he got up and went to probably hide the books,"Yep!", Dream nods and I do too in agreement, they were fair rules and I'm not complaining.
I know I can trust them, though I am worried what Ranboo's Ender-Walk state may do.

=

Foolish's POV~

I had to go see Sam, I was thankful that he did that for them.
I enter the Prison to see Sam drinking coffee as he threw away a book,"Sam!", he looked up and stopped drinking,"Foolish, I-I didn't expect a visit.", I smiled,"I know, it's been a while since we last spoke. But, I wanted to come a thank you.", Sam put his cup down and looked at me with surprise,"For what, Foolish?", I walk over to him,"For giving then a headstart.", Sam went from confusion to shock real quick, I smiled nervously,"I kinda saw them running from a window, and then the alarm went off 5 minutes later.", Sam exhaled,"You won't tell anyone, right, as a Prison Warden.", I smiled and nod,"Your secret is safe with me, and my secret is save with you.", Sam smiled and rubbed his eyes,"Of course.", I hugged Sam,"Thank you again.", Sam hugged back,"Anytime Foolish.", I stopped the hug and shrugged,"Well look at the bright side of things, you get a more stable sleep schedule.", Sam chuckled and pinched the bridge of his nose,"Not like I had one to begin with, but I'll try.", I smiled and I felt more in my life to see Sam smiling a little once again.
As I walked through the SMP, I could see many people beginning to plans stupid walls or get ready to hunt Dream down, but not like they'll get to him with Techno and Phil guarding him, I'll hopefully visit him soon.
I was then pulled out of my thoughts from the sound of a rustle, I looked down to see some of the vines had spread further, I groaned and hit myself, I really needed to get this infestation out of The SMP.

=

'A Night In The Woods by Subha Laxmi'

"Ever heard of that poem?"

"Not much of a poem person."

"Well, I'd think you'd like it."

=

(If there are any spelling mistakes, let me know please so I can fix them. ;-; )