Chapter 9: The Eggpire Fall. 1/2

Foolish's POV~

This Eggpire choose to really fuck with the wrong people.
"Why can't I help?", Wilbur made Punz lay back down,"Cause your still recovering AND we can't risk you getting infected again.", "By what?", "We'll explain later, just rest.", with that Ranboo offered to stay with him.

~

We split off into groups, one group will distract Hannah, Bad and Ant while the other group destroys The Egg.

~

Me and Eret checked and sure enough, we saw them.
Hannah and Ant had Ponk tied up and had a obsidian case ready for him on top of The Egg, just like they tried to do to Sam, I gripped my trident as my anger boiled up.
Me and Eret snuck in more and watched as they trapped Ponk,"LET ME OUT!!", "You'll learn this is for your own good, Ponk. The Egg just wishes to help.", "IT CAN HELP BY FUCKING DYING!!!", "HEY BAD!", they turned to see me and Eret, Bad chuckled,"Back again for Round 2?", I nod,"Yeah. But this time, I plan to win.", Hannah and Ant pulled out their swords and aimed them at us, Eret pulled out his own,"Let's do this.", I struck Bad down with lightning and sent him flying into the wall, hopefully knocking him out.
Hannah and Ant came at us with their weapons and me and Eret lured them out to the open.

~

Techno, Philza, me, Eret and Sam had a high chance of winning, Sam had the cure in his hand and was ready to win this fight for everything they did.
Philza luckily immediately took on Ant with Techno while me and Eret attacked Hannah and got her to the ground easily,"GET OFF ME!!", "SAM, INJECT HER!!", Sam quickly kneeled down and injected her with the cure.
"PHIL!"
We turned and saw Ant had scratched at Philza's eyes, he saw Hannah unconscious and we knew that we may be fucked.
Sam stood up and aimed his hand at Ant,"Come any closer, I dare you.", Ant chuckled as Techno was busy making sure Ant hadn't blinded Philza,"Or what?", Sam, for the first time in forever, showed off his explodsations, Ant stepped back but aimed his own trident at Sam,"Better see if those fireworks can save you and your friends!", just as Ant was about to raise his trident-
"Ant?"
Ant froze.
We all turned to see another male, Ant turned in shock,"Velvet?", this, Velvet guy nods,"Y-Yeah. . . It's me. . . What's going on?", I looked at Eret,"Dream called his boyfriend. . . Filled him in on everything. . .", Ant slowly lowered his weapon as Velvet approached him, Techno quickly grabbed the cure and slowly approached Ant from behind and injected him!

~

We lay Ant down and Velvet kneeled by him,"Who did this to him, and why?!. . .", I look towards the entrance to The Egg,"We'll have an answer soon. Velvet, stay here, we'll handle this.", he nods as we rush down.

=

Karl's POV~

After Foolish and Eret lured Hannah and Ant away, and knocked out Bad, we seized our chance!
Dream climbed up onto The Egg and took out a pickaxe,"PONK, STAY BACK, WE'LL GET YOU OUT!!!", as Dream swung the pickaxe, Wilbur immediately started to move the vines aside till we hit cobblestone,"I'll dig more underground and underneath The Egg, that why I can blow up the roots.", with that Wilbur went underground and blocked the entrance just in case.
"PONK!"
Me and Purpled looked up and saw Dream help Ponk down, but it seems the veins and his eyes got worse!
Dream got him down to me,"Is it getting worse?!", "I think so. Because Ponk wasn't affected by it as much.", Dream lay Ponk down, I pulled out the cure to inject him with it-

"ENOUGH!"

Suddenly we were all lifted in the air!
I looked down and saw Bad using his magic to lift Dream and Purpled by the vines grabbed me by my waist!
Skeppy smirked,"You dare try and stop us?", Dream growled as he kicked the air,"BAD, THIS IS WRONG AND YOU KNOW IT!!!", "Do what you have to do to bring back, Skeppy.", I tried hitting the vine but nothing happened, I then tried to reach for my shoes for the knife I stored away.

"And now, you shall pay with your lives."

Suddenly, The Egg began to scream in such a demonic pitch and the vines started to freak out and making me feel sick.

"Wilbur!"