Chapter 16: The Laboratory.

Philza's POV~

I peaked out from the trees and see the old building, my hell, Techno and Wilbur were by my side and gave me a smile of confidence.
I watched as guards paced the front entrance,"How do you think we can get in?", Dream pointed to the guards,"I say, we knock those guards out and two of us put on their guard uniform and have their guns and key cards.", Sam gave Dream a thumbs up,"Sounds Good.", guess we're knocking people out.

~

After knocking them out, we dragged them into the woods,"Okay, who wants to pose as a Guard?", no one wanted to do it, but Sapnap and Eret stepped up to the task, so good on them.

~

So, Eret and Sapnap had the outfits on and put the mask or helmets on,"Ready?", "Ready.", we split off into groups, 1 goes through the front, the other goes through the back and some go through the side.
Eret, Bad, Me, Techno and Wilbur went through the front and anxiety immediately rising as I looked inside.

~

As we entered, I made sure my wings were tucked under my coat, not like it will do anything but I wasn't about to have a guard grab me from behind.

=

Sam's POV~

Quackity picklocked the back door and got us inside, one thing I'm thankful for, so me, Quackity, Sapnap, Ponk and Foolish went in.

~

The place was like a Prison.
Rows of cells, one each floor lever, in the centre of the room was a table that was completely covered in boxes of medications, "Why do they need so much medication?. . .", Ponk took a box and looked at it.
. . .
"Medicine that makes someone emotionally numb.", Sapnap made a sound of disgust and shocked,"Do they give those to kids. . .?!", "Maybe. . . But, I'd like to not think what would happen if you give these to kids, especially medication that is not needed.", Quackity was looking in the cells, maybe seeing if there are any kids here.
"Shit, someone is coming."
Sapnap acted like he was guarding while me, Quackity and Foolish hid in the storage room but before Ponk could join us-
"Guard #424. The doctor has arrived?"
We covered our mouths, Ponk moved away from the door and we heard muffled talking.
When the voices got more distant, we peaked out and saw Ponk walking away with a guard, Sapnap walked over to us,"They think Ponk is the new doctor, they're taking him to patch up the hybird kids, they're apparently training and they got hurt. . .!", I shivered at the thought, Quackity and Foolish left the room first,"We have to find Punz and Purpled or The Head Doctor.", we nod and rushed deeper into the building.

=

The unknown guards took Ponk inside a huge Medbay,"Few brats got hurt, patch them up and Dr Jones will be here.", Ponk guessed this Doctor Jones was in charge of this whole thing.
Then three kids came in, completely soaked in blood, a Wither Skeleton hybird, a Fish Hybird and a Dog Hybird.
They were scared as they approached Ponk, it was a new doctor and Ponk guess the ones before were not good with them.
After the kids were sitting on the beds, Ponk looked through the medical supplies and got Antiseptic, bandages, plasters and something to numb the pain.

~

As Ponk patched up the last kid, they looked up at him,"Why are you so nice. . .?", Ponk smiled and pulled his mask down a little, and smiled gently,"Because, you kids deserve better.", "Really?. . .", Ponk nods as he finished bandaging them up,"Of course, no child deserves to go through any of this.", the little dog hybird boy smiled, Ponk then turned to them,"Don't worry, I'll get you and the others out.", The Wither Skeleton girl shrugged, not very hopeful,"We tired many times, how can you be so sure?", "I have friends in here that are going to get you out.", they looked at Pomk with surprise, they then realised that he didn't have a name tag or anything on his coat and they realised this wasn't the new doctor, but someone that was mistaken for the new doctor and may get them out.

=

Punz's POV~

I looked around my cell, pacing and worried where Purpled was.
"Hey."
I looked up and see a Guard, I glared,"The fuck do you want.", suddenly the guard grabbed my arm through the bars,"H-HEY!", they rolled up my sleeve as I tired to pull it back, they took out a needle and stuck it in me, I flinched at the pain and they ripped it out and let me pull arm back and stumbled back, holding my arm.
The Guard put the needle in some kind of plastic bag,"What the fuck. . .?!", "You'll be seeing Purpled soon. And your two hybird friends.", he walked off, I glare as I held my arm.
I ripped some of the bed sheets and the fabric to wrap around my armto stop it from getting infected just in case.
I looked around the room for a way out of this cell and find Purpled and the others.

~

"Punz!"
I looked up and saw Purpled,"Purpled!", he looked a mess but out of breath,"Thank God, I'm going to get you out. Cam you check the room for anything?", I nod and look around for anything useful, I look under the bed and noticed some kind of. . . Vent in the ground?
Then I heard a loud noise behind him, I turned and saw the cell door cracked opened,"Got it.", I got up and walked out,"How did you??","Nevermind that, did they do anything to you?", I had questions, but that wasn't important,"They, one of the guards took some of my blood.", Purpled nods and leads me away from the cell,"We have to get out of here.", I nod and followed him as quickly as I could.