Chapter 29: Betrayal and Secrets.

Karl's POV~

We entered this huge Castle, and I was immediately creeped out this was too much like The Other Side!
Foolish turned to us all,"Stay close to your partners.", we nod and split it, but uh, I forgot who my partner was so I just followed James's Twin and the non-insane Helga Genderbend.

~

As I followed them, I heard them whispering to each other. . .
"You sure he's even okay in the head, he called me Helga and that I was more sane than he remembered like wha- ;-;", "Quackity, it just means that Karl is thinking we're different people he just needs help. . .", did they know it wasn't nice to talk about someone who was listening?

~

We came to the third floor of the castle and the halls were completely abandoned for some reason, are there no guards at all?
Helga 2.0 took the lead,"Follow me, I think Sam could be in the darkest place according to all Horror Movie Logic.", we followed but not without James's Twin complaining about this wasn't a movie.

~

We came to uh. . . What do you call it?
It was some kind of pit, Sapnap looked down, He's not in here.", "Damn it. I thought he would be.", they argued quietly about how dumb Helga 2.0 was being and I'm wondering if Glatt would appear at anytime for another death game since this kind of reminded me of it.

=

Puffy's POV~

Me, Dream, Foolish, Hannah, Purpled and Techno walked through the 1st floor of this dreaded castle, I was completely paranoid that one of those statues or the armour suits would come to life and attack us.
Then the laugh came.
Foolish and Dream both brought out weapons as well as the others, but all we could see was smoke flying around like Death Eaters.
"Run!", they took off but I was stuck, I couldn't move and I was surrounded by the smoke,"PUFFY!", as I was surrounded, a hooded figure appeared in my view,"May May. . . A Retired Pirate Captain, not a victim we see every day. For a Captain, you sure do have a lot of regrets and. . . Guilt.", I gulp he circled around me, voices overtook my hears from my past.

"Why are you so worked up with guilt?"

"You had everything you wanted did you not?"

"So, why are you feeling like this."

"Is it something you failed to tell your sons."

"What did you do, Puffy?"

"Or rather, what you didn't tell your friends or family if you can call them that."

"Disowning a son that you were never even around enough to call one."

"Or. . . Where they ever your sons to you?"

"So tell me Puffy. What is your darkest secret, why do you glare at Ponk with envy around Dream or why you can't look Sam in the eye when Dream is mentioned."

"STOP, STOP! I'LL CONFESS! DREAM IS PONK'S AND SAM'S CHILD I CREATED USING THEIR DNA BEHIND THEIR BACKS!!"

Suddenly the hooded figure vanished.
I froze of what I realised I had just done, I covered my mouth as many heads were turned to me.
. . .
"You what.", I looked at Dream who was just as confused and Ponk who had just entered. . . Shit.
"Oh, Foolish!"
We all look up to see a lady in a complete black and white outfit complete with a black vial,"So, nice to see you have returned to us.", Foolish glared at the lady,"You must be the leader!", "Indeed I am. The leader and Witch of the Woods.", she teleported to us, we all were ready to attack her, she did something but laugh,"Oh, how foolish you are. To believe a few Gods and Mortals could take me down, I have your precious Creeper and a few other humans to my collection. One of them being my main vessel that found you all.", what, there was no way one of us were hooked up to this lady!

=

Dream's POV~

Despite the fight.
We were captured and thrown in magic cancelling cells.
. . .
"What did you mean by that, Puffy.", I looked up at her, she looked at me with a pale face and cold eyes,"Dream, it was just-", "Don't say it was in the heat of the moment and answer me with the truth.", Puffy sighed, she grabbed the bars and rested her head against them.
. . .
"I was a fool.", "How so.", we were waiting for an explanation.
"Years ago, I met a Wizard the promised me a warrior for my crew but he required to have two DNA samples. I couldn't risk my crew or myself if it was a trap, and so I took the Wizard with me on the ship and back home where I promised him that I would have have two DNAs by the end of the week. I got Sam's easily, Ponk was harder because of the mask and hood, but I managed. But instead of a warrior I was given a small child. . . It was revealed he was once the apprentice of The God Of Life, who had died and he needed to pass their powers to a new body of an infant, so with Sam's and Ponk's DNA and magic. . . You were born. . .", I released a breath that I was holding, so many questions were in my head, did that me I was not real?!
"And you never told us this.", we turned to Ponk who stood up and I could see, he was just as confused and pissed as I was, Puffy held out her hands to defend herself,"L-Listen, I-I didn't know how you would react, a-and I didn't think the Wizard would give me a child-", "I would reacted perfectly fine.", I look up in surprise,"Unlike you Puffy, I held raise these two, and I don't regret it in the slightest if you had told me the truth from the beginning, I wouldn't have ran off I would have stayed and continued to raise the boys, and I did and they're like kids of my own, now that I know the truth, Dream and Foolish are family to me just as much as anyone else is.", Puffy sank to the floor in shame probably, Ponk and Follish came over to me and I hugged them both. . .
"It's okay, Dream. . . We'll find Sam and make these people pay."
. . .
I hope so.

=

Purpled watched from the other cell as they had a moment, given this opportunity he dragged finger across the bars and they began to smoke and melt, easily having him get out and rush off.

~

He had to find Techno's group, he knew Punz was with them and had to find him.
"Such fools!"
I heard the sound of a lady and peaked out, I saw Punz, Hannah, George and Ant with them, but I noticed Red was there too but he was standing next to Sam and both their eyes were black.
The lady smiled at them,"Isn't it lovely to have two new servants. Thank you, my Loyal Rught-Hand Man.", "YOU TRAITOR!!", I was flooded with rage to see Quackity standing next to the lady with a smile that read that he was nothing more than a Con-Man.
He laughed,"Of course I am. You believed that no one on The SMP would sell you all out for a chance of power. But, it's how businesses work my friends.", Fundy growled and he struggled against the guards,"YOU SENT THOSE NOTES, THOSE PEOPLE AFTER ME AND KARL!?!", "Indeed I did. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to send Foolish a message that his past shall never die, I know all your secrets and everything I needed to know just to get people on my side. Tommy really should start listening go Will, while the grass is brighter on my side it is never a sign it was good grass.", Punz glared but at him,"WE'LL GET YOU FOR THUS YOU PRICK!!", "HA! Like you can, don't you see Punz? I WON! NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW, NOT YOUR MONSTER OF A BROTHER, NOT FOOLISH, NOT BAD, NO ONE!!!-", suddenly he was caught off.
They stared as a sword went right through his stomach, he fell to the ground holding his wound and coughing up blood, he was in shock,"Hehe~ Oh, sorry my dear right hand man~ It's just how businesses work after all.", Quackity was played like a fiddle from the beginning.
The lady looked at her guards,"Take them to the cells and throw this duck in the pit with the other two, his use to me has been served and he's getting blood all over my carpet.", with that guards dragged them to cells and carried Quackity to the pit.
. . .
Purpled watched as Techno quietly made a sign for him to free the others while he distracts everyone, I nod and run back to the cells as quickly and quietly as I could.