Chapter 12: White Coats.

Karl's POV~

It's been two weeks since The Egg was destroyed, I've been helping Foolish and Sam clean up from it, Sapnap has tired to talk to me but I have always told him that we needed a break since he liked to accuse me of cheating, he can leave me be.
So, I was finishing up with getting the freaking roots of The Egg out if the damn Earth.
"Must say, I'm impressed."
I sighed and turned around and came face to face with a killer,"Sir Billiam.", he was not as put together as he use to be, his hair was a mess, his clothes were torn, his eyes were red and just like me, had a scar around his neck.
He bowed,"The one and only.", I sighed and continued to pull the roots out,"Must say, I am impressed by your athletic skills, really put on the show.", I sighed as I finished and got some wood,"Yeah, yeah. I uh, being trained by someone.", I threw in the woods and got the gasoline,"Burning this nightmare once and for all.", once I poured it all over the Egg, I grabbed a torch and lit it up,"Hey, kid.", I turn to Sir Billaim, he smiled,"Um, Good job on winning the game.", I was surprised, I smiled,"Thanks.", "No problem. Burn this shit of a nightmare.", with that he disappeared.
I sighed and threw the torch on the gasoline and it lit up like a blaze.
I left it to burn, finally I can leave that chapter of my nightmares and work behind.

~

I left the cave and that thing to fucking burn, I then saw Sapnap with George, I walked by them without saying anything, I'm not going to result to taunting or flirting with others while I give him the silent treatment.

~

I should go see Ponk, need to make sure he and Skeppy are okay.
As I walked up to the place they were being held at, I saw an unknown lady in a white coat but unlike Ponk's, hers had a yellow edges around the bottom of the coat and sleeves,"Um, hello?", she turned to me in fright, before she ran,"H-Hey!", but she ignored me and just ran faster, I frown.

=

Niki's POV~

I took a pair of scissors, I kneeled to Philza,"Okay, going to cut your bandage off.", he made sure his hair was out of the way, I then started to cut the bandages.
I smiled, Philza looked in the mirror and the scars from Ant were barely noticeable!
I smiled,"Happy to see again?", "Most definitely!", he fixed his hair and undid the plait in his hair,"I liked the plait in your hair.", he smiled,"Yeah, but I only really tie my hair up when I need to.", shame, I thought he looked really nice.

**Flash**

We both turned to the sound of a flash, I scanned around the house and even looked outside,"What was that?", "I don't know, maybe it was just Ranboo messing with something.", I shrug,"I guess your right. Anyway, I'm going to visit Jack, okay?", he smiled,"Got it, I'll have food ready as soon as you and the others get back.", I smiled and headed out to see Jack.

~

As I walked down to see Jack, I couldn't help but think back to that flashing sound, it sounded like a camera but I don't know if anyone even owns a camera.
. . .
Maybe it was just Ranboo or even Wilbur messing with me and Philza, and trying to freak us out.