Chapter 39: The Mastermind.

Wilbur's POV~

After we got back, Dream came over,"Hey, how was your walk?", Eret smiled as he left to probably go lay down for a bit,"It was good.", Dream turned to me,"We know where Punz is.", he showed the device to me and sure enough there a dot on the small screen with a location,"That's pretty far from the Smp.", "Same as the Manison but a few more miles up North.", dad and mom came in with Techno,"Think we can even get there?", "We can, we teleportation of course but all that are going must be careful, I have a dark feeling that place will be guarded from head to toe.", "Wait what?", Tommy came over,"What do you mean, those who are going??", I sighed and placed my hand on his shoulder,"Tommy, I trust you that you can win anything I do, but. . . This is just a fight that I don't want you to get involved in.", "What?! Why not, you need all the help you can get right???!", Dream nods,"Yes, but to put you through another war that has nothing to do with you guys-", "So, what?", we all look to see Ranboo, Niki, Tubbo and the others come in,"Your our friends, guys. And friends help each other no matter what. So, please let us help you win, we have come so far.", I look at Techno, Dream, Dad and Mom.
. . .
"Alright."
They all cheered and went to get armour, tools and much more.
Dream looked at Techno,"Are you sure?", he nods, "We need all the help we can get, the stakes are higher this time with The Todem Of Death and XD.", I nod but I have no idea how we can defeat Foolish especially since we never had to fight him for real, qonder how Dream's feeling about that but judging by his pale face and tired eyes he was not looking forward to battling his brother.

~

"Are we all ready?", everyone had their gear, potions and armour ready.
. . .
Philza took a deep breath and raised his hands to teleport all of us to where we need to go.
Just hang on, Punz, we're on our way.

~

The place was definitely bigger than Hero's Mansion but looked like a Mansion and Lab combined??
"Okay, we should get into groups and take different sides to go in.", "Good call.", with that we started to spilt everyone up.

=

Tommy, Ranboo, Puffy, Tubbo and Purpled took the back entrance, one peak inside and Puffy could see many guards, some were in Knight like Armour and some in Black Cloaks so they may be related to the Cult.
Puffy quickly stopped Purpled from storming in,"Purpled, no this place is guarded just stay out here till I say-", "I'm not a kid, Puffy so don't tell me what to do.", Puffy felt a little hurt by that, but she couldn't make Purpled listen as he opened the door and slipped inside.
Purpled knelt by the staircase and did a quick count of how many guards there were, while he stroke his blade.
In a flash Purpled rushed out and sliced many of the guards in half, taking the guards by surprise but they weren't fast enough to stop the pissed of teen as he sliced them in half like they were nothing but clay.
"Woah.", Purpled looked at his group,"We knew you were pissed, but holy shit.", Purpled shrugged and fixed his grip on his sword,"Doesn't matter, let's keep moving and find Punz.", with that the group kept moving with Purpled on high alert.

~

As they moved through the hall, Tommy stopped at the sound of a thud.
Tommy looked into a room and at his group, who ignored the loud obvious sound, Tommy took a deep breath before he opened the door that gave a loud creak.
"Deo?!"
There on the ground was a tied of Deo, it looked like he was originally in the closet but had fallen onto the floor, Tommy rushed to his old pal and began to quickly untie him,"Oh shit, are you okay and what are you doing here???!", as Tommy got the gag off, Deo gasped for air as Tommy untied his arms and legs,"Tommy. . . What are you doing here, how did you. . .-","We're looking for Punz, he's in here but what are you doing here I thought you were with the others, our Business Gang.", Deo stood up as Tommy freed him,"Heh, long story. . . But, are you alone?", "No, the whole Smp is here along with a few Gods.", they both flinched to the sound of footsteps, Deo grabbed Tommy and they got in the closet and Deo closed the door.
Deo peaked out, there he could see a hooded figure come into view and see the rope coil on the ground before running out of view shouting,"HE'S LOSE!!", Deo took a few seconds before opening the closet door,"It's safe for now. . . We have to find your group.", Tommy agreed but he had to ask,"But, why did they kidnap you?", Deo went quiet but Tommy continued to follow him as they went to find their friends.

~

Ponk, Philza,Techno, Niki and Jack went through the right side of the building, the side wasn't heavily guarded so it was easier to get in only two gaurds but luckily they took them out easily.
They seemed to be in some kind of enchanting room, books piled up on shelves, enchanting Tables and a staircase up the stairs.
Philza looked at the open enchanting books and see them open in a barely familiar place, it was a place that Kathy had once told them many stories about or took them two, The InBetween and The Other Side.
"Hey, guys. . .?", Philza turned to Niki and Ponk who were flicking through books,"These books are about, us. . .", "They are?. . .", Philza glanced through them, Ponk found a chapter on him and suddenly the pages began to glow.
Ponk suddenly found himself not in the Mansion, but back in his childhood home. Ponk saw his dad working in the kitchen, he then heard a child laughing and turned to see his child self playing in the living room.
Was this the incident. . .?
Ponk froze when he saw XD appeared from outside the window, XD tapped on the glass and got the attention on Ponk's child self,"?", XD continued to tap on the glass, making the child walk closer to the window,"Dad, there's someone at the window. . .", ". . .", Ponk turned to his dad in the kitchen, but he was too busy working to pay attention.
Ponk felt like his throat was starting to shut up, his air getting caught in his own throat as XD suddenly disappeared from the window making Ponk's child self peer on the glass,"Where did he go?. . .", XD suddenly appeared behind Ponk's child self, Ponk suddenly found his voice.
"NO!!"
"AHHHH!!!"
"PONK!!!!"
Ponk's vision went out, he could hear glass shatter, a child screaming and his father yelling his name.
"Ponk?"
Niki shook Ponk, in hopes of getting him to snap out of it, only as Ponk did tears filled his eyes and he began to shake uncontrollably,"Ponk. . .?!", Niki knelt down to her friend worried, but as soon as Phil picked up what Ponk read he felt like burning the book,"That fucker tired. . .", Jack kept guard with Techo , worried about what was happening but could see two guards coming to probably change position with the other two, time to kill or knockout.

~

Out of all the people to get caught, it was Sapnap's group.
Karl and Eret watched as Sapnap, Hannah, Ant and Red were caught.
"What do we do?"
"I-. . . I dunno. . ."
Karl felt bad, Eret had no idea what to do with part of their group captured because Hannah tried to use her magic only to grab their attention.
"Wait, what's that?"
Karl turned to see a. . .very realistic looking statue,"Woah. . . Looks like a warrior or God even?", Eret looked around for something that could tell them who this is or was, Karl then found a book on the table and began to read.
"Herobrine, God of Destruction, when something is created or gets out of hand it is his duty to duty to keep the balance of creation and destruction. Herobrine was turned to stone by his own brother, so that his brother could stand as the only God in the world."
"That's horrible, who does that to their sibling?!", Karl felt a shudder go down his spine,"I don't know. . .", "So, that's where he's been. . .", they turned in fright only to see Kristen,"Kristen, your here. . .!", she nods and approaches the statue,"I can turn him back to normal, but it will take time so please go find your friends.", as Kristen began to work her magic, Eret and Karl went deeper into the room.

~

"Is this some kind of jail?", Eret and Karl walked through the cells, seeing different creatures or even bodies in them.
"KARL, ERET!"
They jumped and yelled in fright, grabbing each other for comfort only to see George and. . . Quackity?!
They let each other go,"Guys?!", "XD! He lied, he tricked me and lured me into a false sense of safety and now I'm here, he got Quackity too!", Eret couldn't help but feel like George deserved to for betraying them, as he did for Quackity, but they couldn't leave them here.
Karl took out a lock pick and began to pick the locks of the cells,"Don't worry, we're getting you all out.", as Karl opened the cells, George rushed out while Quackity limbed out and had clear signs that XD and this Mastermind did their damage to him,"W-Why. . . ? Why, Karl, let me out. . . After everything. . . I did and put you through. . .", Karl knelt down at his broken EX husband,"Quackity, hatred is like a virus, the more you hate the more it will spread to the others and the only way to stop it is to come to peace with it.", Karl pulled Quackity up, Quackity looked at him with sad eyes,"S-So. . . You remember me?", Karl nods, Eret found the scene so cute while George was wanting to leave.

~

Dream and Wilbur watched from a high place as they had finally found the main area, seeing the Mastermind ordering people around and feeding thus huge cyclops beast.
As the room emptied out, the Mastermind removed his hood. . .

"?!"

"Notch. . .?!"