Chapter 26: 4am Investigation.

Wilbur's POV~

"What are you two doing here. At 2, in the goddamn morning.", we tied Tubbo and Tommy up and put them on the sofa back to back, we went the extra mile and used rope and chains,"Well, you see-", "We tired to kill Dream.", "TUBBO!", Dream yawned,"Figured.", Ranboo looked just as exhausted,"You knew they would do it?", "Yeah, just wondering how dumb they could be to think I was a heavy sleeper or that I slept in the same side of the house as you.", "True.", Tubbo looked around for a way out, but he and Tommy were trapped weren't getting out of this easily, especially when they attempted a murder and failed miserably.
I looked at Dream and Ranboo,"What should we do?", Dream groaned,"It's 2 in the goddamn morning, we were suppose to wake up at 6am.", I nod, Tommy then cleared his throat,"Ehm. I'd like to phone a friend.", we stare at him, including Tubbo.
. . .
Da fuck?
I sighed and pulled out my phone,"Fine, Fine. . . Who do you want to call to pick you two morons up.", "Puffy.", I sighed and dialed her number in my phone, put it on speaker and held it out.
"Hello?"
"Puffy, your on speaker and I need you to keep up two idiots."
Silence rang out,"Tommy.", Tommy smiled but I can see how nervous he was,"Hello?",What did you do this time?", he chuckled,"Bold of you to assume I did something, but if I were to have done something, you can't get mad at me.", "What. Did you do.", Sam's voice came over the end, so I guess he was with Puffy and she too put her phone on speaker,"Well. Ya see.", Tommy went silent, Dream tapped his foot impatiently and just wanted to go back to sleep while he could before we head to head out with Foolish,"I was midning my own business.-", a bang come from the other end, making us all jump and more awake,"BULLSHIT!", "I was, Ponk! ;-;", I held back a laugh, guess Ponk was also there and was sick of Tommy's excuses and was tired too, though I wonder why they were awake, were they waiting for Tommy?
Puffy groaned from the other end,"What has he done, Will.", "A horrible attempt of an assassination.", Tubbo made a small sound of a cry, Ranboo pat his head in pitting and there was no doubt he was dragged into it by Tommy,"Please, can one of the three of you pick up these morons, more specifically Tommy, we'll just take Tubbo back to his place.", I heard Sam yawn and Ponk just lightly bang a table in the frustration of Tommy's actions, but Puffy replied,"I'll be down in a bit.", "And untie them, Dream.", how the frick-,"How did you know?!", "We know you that well Dream.", Dream grumbled and went to untie them, with that Puffy hung up.

~

A knock came and Ranboo opened the door and a very tired Puffy and Ponk came in,"So. Tommy.", Tommy tried to make an innocent face, but she just took him by the ear,"Ow! ;-;", "Your coming home, young man. You'll be grounded for a good while.", with that Puffy dragged him out, Ponk sighed as he pulled his hood back up,"Sorry about this you guys.", Dream hugged Ponk who hugged him back, I noticed a tad bit of jealously in Puffy's eyes as she glanced back and walked away with Tommy yapping like a Gremlin.

~

"Okay. Now, I'm going back to bed, wake me up when it's 6am.", Ranboo looked confused as Dream left,"Why 6am?", I pat his arm as I too went to bed,"Don't worry about, me and Dream just have a job to do.", he nods we went back to our rooms.

~

. . .
"Dream?"
He came into the living room, dressed and had his bag ready,"Foolish ready?","He's outside, just let's be thankful nome if us woke Phil or Techno.", I nod and we head outside, made sure to close the door carefully just in case.

=

Dream's POV~

"He tired to assassinate you. And failed miserably.", I nod as we walked through the woods,"Yeah, Puffy and Ponk gladly took him away.", Foolish shook his head, Tommy really doesn't know when to give up.
And he says I never let him go, bitch you keep coming into the damn Prison so who's the one not letting go now?

~

"This is where you found them. . .", I nod as I leaned against the wall,"Yeah. . . Fundy pointed it out, Wilbur went to investigate and called for immediate medical help.", I looked away, I didn't want to be reminded of that day. . .
". . . Though, something isn't right.", I look up at Wilbur,"What do you mean?","It's just, when we looked at them, it didn't look like he was pushed off the mountain cliff, it looked as if someone stabbed him over and over again.", Foolish frowned,"That's odd, I know they were stabbed in the stomach with a sword and pushed off but, not repeatedly.", I hummed,"Maybe. . . Is is possible someone was waiting down here to finish them off?", Wilbur chuckled,"Well, whoever did, they have a fucking death wish.", Foolish nods, I know he was holding back a lot of anger, his arms proves it,"Foolish, it isn't getting worse is it?", Wilbur looked at Follish with concern, he then showed us his arms I felt a shiver go up my spine as it was spreading,"I'll have it under control I promise.", I hope you do Foolish.

=

"Will you inform Phil and Techno tho?"

"We will soon, what about Eret?"

"It's a work in progress, not sure how he will react."

"Better than them being left in the dark, with them back we have no idea how much stronger they've gotten."

The three of them continued to talk more and more about events, not realise three shadows watching them from close by, one shadow covering another shadow's mouth.

"Also, we should keep Sam and Ponk close, they're getting roped into all this mess."

"Yeah. . . I really don't want them to get hurt."

"Same. . . But once we find out where they are, we can take them down once and for all."