Chapter 17: The Head Doctor.

Ponk lead the kids to the storage room, he closed the door and knelt down to the three of them,"Okay: There are two guards that are my friends, I want you three 5o stay here till I get back.", they nod, Ponk smiled,"Okay; Is there a way to open all the cells?", The Wither Skeleton Hybird nods,"Yeah, the control room on the third floor, there is a button that opens all the cells at once, every morning it happens.", Ponk nods and smiles,"Great, now stay here till I get back.", the kids then hugged Ponk, who hugged them back,"Thank you, Mister. . .", Ponk smiled, the kids sat down on the ground of the storage room and Ponk left.
He closed the door and rushed through the place in hopes of finding the stairs or a elevator to the third floor.

~

Dream and Karl rushed through the halls, completely lost,"Shit, Shit.", "What do we do?!. . .", Dream was stressed, wondering where the heck are the others or where were they?!
As Dream panicked silently, Karl noticed there was an office down the hall, he took Dream's hand and rushed down the hall,"We need to hide. . .!", they quickly got in and closed the door and locked it from the inside.
"Dr Jones?"
Karl turned and saw Dream reading off a golden platete,"One of the doctors?", "No. . . This is The Head Doctor's Lab.", Karl felt fear strike him, that means they're in the office of the man that hurt Phil, Sam and so many kids.
Suddenly they heard the door handle, Karl hid behind the cabinets and Dream hid under the desk.
The door opened and Dream could see the feet of the man they hurt so many people, the man or Dr Jones walked towards his desk and seemed to shuffle through a few papers before he left again and they heard the door closed and lock.
Dream crawled out of the space and felt like he could breath more easily,"Dream. . .!", Dream looked up to Karl and saw him kneel down with a picture in his hands,"Look at this.", Dream looked at the picture, the doctor was married to a very beautiful woman and there was a small little blonde boy with blue eyes in the picture,"I think I know that lady, she's a very well-known fashion designer and model.", Karl and Dream looked at the picture, the thing was, was that they looked like a normal family but Dream thought that the small boy in the picture looked familiar.
. . .
Then it hit him like lightening.
Dream and Karl looked at one another and they realised who the boy was.
"Oh no."

=

"You all really are sneaky.", Philza and Sam were held at gunpoint while their friends were being held by guards, also at gunpoint, Dr Jones stood above them all,"YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!", Tommy struggled in the Guards grip,"YOU ABUSIVE SICK MOTHER FUCKER!!!", Dr Jones shrugged, being calm,"Everything I do is for the name of science. And the safety of humanity.", "NOT ALL HYBIRDS ARE DANGEROUS!!", Wilbur was quickly silenced by a threat of the end of a gun, Philza glared up at the man that abused him for years on end and Sam was just as afraid and angry at these people, but was afraid that he'll say anything that could get him shot.
Dr Jones knew he wasn't going to kill Phil and Sam, especially not Sam,"You know, you two were my favourites, not many hybirds are born from a full human family or die and become one.", that caught everyone off guard, Sam looked up,"Wait, what?", "What the fuck do you mean, died and come back as a Hybird?", Dr Jones smiled as he fixed his name tag,"Well, you see; Our first hybird discovery came with the death if a 17 year old boy, his body was dug up and brought to me, I didn't want to experiment on him at first, but once we realised his heart was still beating, I began to investigate. And soon, Creeper genes merged with him and slowly he mutated and became the first Hybird discovery.", that's when they realised, they all looked at Sam and all colour was drained from his face.
Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo realised the truth, the reason Sam wanted them to make it past 17 was because he DIED at the age of 17.
Sam was just as shocked,"I. . . I died. . .?", "Indeed. We couldn't find anything on your past family, not much really but we kept you in and helped you recover.", Sam's mind was completely clouded with questions, Philza was just as pissed as Tommy,"YOUR DEAD, DOCTOR JONES!!!, YOU HEAR ME?!?!", Jones just laughed,"How do you plan to do that? You have guns at your head and at your friends, one wrong move and it's all over for you all.", Philza knew this, he knew this may be the end of the road for them all-.

"DAD!?"
Everyone froze including Jones, they all looked up and saw Punz and Purpled looking down at them from the second floor,"PUNZ?! PURPLED?!", "'DAD?!', THIS IS YOUR DAD??!?!", Philza looked at them both and realised how much he looked like Dr Jones, realises his fear from earlier came true.
This monster, had a son.
Punz was shocked from what he had heard, his father did this all?!
Then the alarms went off,"What now?!", everyone watched as cell doors were opening one by one.

~

Ponk ran into the control room and used a chair to lock the door.
Ponk turned his attention to the Cameras and saw almost all his friends were being held at gun point, he saw that the three kids were still hiding in the storage room and guards were looking for them, Ponk looked at the control and saw a bunch of switches with labels like Cell #1, Cell #2 and so on.
Ponk flipped the first switch and watched as a cell door opened, and in a matter of seconds Ponk began to flip all the switches and releasing all the kids or teens in this hell.
Ponk heard the door rattle and knew someone was trying to get in, he grabbed the landline phone and dialed the police,"Police, what's your emergency?", "Hello, I need police are Y-**** X-****, there's Hybird Experiments happening.", "Right away, Sir.", with that Ponk knew the police were on their way.
"HOW DO YOU MISTAKE A RANDOM MAN FOR THE NEW DOCTOR??!"
"HE HAD A WHITE COAT ON!!"
Dumbasses.

~

The main room was chaos.
Guards were shooting, but after years years abuse and torture, the hybirds were violent and blood thirsty for revenge.
One lion hybird pounced on three guards, A blaze hybird set several people on fire and Philza was the most deadly in this madness, as Tommy was about to be shoot a guard shot a few guards down confusing people till they ripped of their mask to reveal Sapnap,"LET'S FUCKING GO!!!", now this was a battle.

~

Everyone was put of breath, Philza felt this feeling he hadn't felt in so long; it was like a huge burden had been lifted off his shoulder, Techno stabbed a guard in the head and sighed with relief,"It's over.", Tubbo cheered,"HAH!!! FUCK YOU SCIENTISTS!!!", "IT'S NOT OVER TILL I SAY IT IS!", Dream ran in as Jones ran at Philza with a gun,"PHILZA!", Philza turned and used his wings to defend himself.

**Bang**

Everyone was stunned.
Jones was in a shock to see he was shoot  in stomach.
He fell to the ground and everyone saw Punz lower a gun with tears in his eyes,"You will never hurt my friends again. . .!", Purpled held him close as he dropped the gun and Hannah rushed to comfort him.
The sirens were heard..

~

Dr Jones, many doctors and guards that were still alive were arrested and were to be put on trail, gathering statements from Punz, Philza and the others.
Parents were called and children were reunited at last, many tears were shed from the kids and their parents.
Sam and Phil had finally had their old legal documents, Philza smiled,"Philip Watson. . .", he smiled and put them in his bag,"You know what? Philza is a better name and I'd be dead than associated with my old family.", Sam looked at his documents, while there was no picture, there was a name.
"My name was. . . Cedric O'Neil."
Sam looked at his old papers and identity, but. . . Like Philza, he'd rather stick to 'Sam', but at least he knee the truth.

~

Punz watched as his father was driven away, Purpled sighed and patted Punz on the head,"You did what you had to do. . .", Purpled pulled Punz into a hug, who hugged him back,"I'm tired. . .", Purpled nods,"Yeah. . . I know. . .", Purpled was scared, if Punz's Father was finally caught it wouldn't be long till he himself was caught and, he was more than afraid of how Punz would react to another secret of their family.

=

"WHERE IS IT?!?!?"

"M-M'lady, please relax-"

'"I SHALL DO NO SUCH THING, THE AMULET HAS BEEN TAKEN, HOW DO I BE CALM?!?!?"

. . .