Chapter 24: Hooded People.

Sam's POV~

"Thanks again, Sam.", I smiled as I finished helping Foolish fix up his statue,"Not a problem, Foolish. But how did it get destroyed?", I noticed he hesitated as he wiped his hands on his trousers,"Well, just. . . Didn't put enough concrete on.", I gave him a look, but he didn't seem likely to change his story,"Okay. . .", Foolish smiled and went to clean up, I know Foolish isn't someone that has their builds fall apart as he's more thought out and the statue looked like it was blown up with TNT, I could have sworn I saw some gunpowder residue.
"Sam!"
I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of someone yelling my name, I turned around and see Ponk running to me,"Ponk?", Foolish came out confused, Ponk stopped running and I took his shoulders as he caught his breath,"Hey. . . Hey. . . What's wrong, did something happen, are you hurt?!. . . .", "N-No, but. . .", "But?", he took a deep breath as he caught his breath,"Some. . . Some people took my files. . . They were wearing some black cloaks. . .", I was surprised, but I noticed Foolish went quiet and seemed shocked,"Foolish?", he walked over to us,"What exactly where in the files?", "Um. . . Test results of. . . Karl, and the strange virus in his bloodstream.", Foolish nods, but something was wrong.
"I'll be back.", I nod as Foolish left us, I sat Ponk down on the ground so he could catch his breath,"They didn't hurt you right?","No, only took the results and grabbed me, but I got them off.", I nod and pull Ponk into a hug,"At least your okay.", "What were you doing, your hands are covered in cement?", "Yeah, helping Foolish fix his statue.", Ponk rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes, I sighed. . .
Who were those people, why did they take the test results and what happened to Karl?

=

Karl's POV~

Why.
I looked at my hands and could only ask myself what happened to me, why are my Veins gone black and white almost like Ranboo but only my Veins and partially my face.
I look up to see Foolish come in,"Foolish?", "Yeah, it's me. Mind helping me with something.", I nod,"Mhm!", with that I was let out

~

"So, what happened?", "Ponk was attacked by people in cloaks, wanted you to give me a hand on finding them.", I nod as I followed Foolish into the woods.
The woods were creepy, but not as creepy as the places I've seen, but Foolish seemed more. . . Mad at these people, did he know them or something?

~

Voices.
We peaked in and saw two cloaked people, one of them holding my test results!
Foolish looked at me,"Here's the plan; I'll handle the two of them and you make a grab for those files, got it?", I nod and Foolish went down and I watched from the tree, he seemed truly mad at these people.
"Long time no see."
They turned to Foolish, I moved around trying to find the best angle to get the files,"Ah, The Demi God of Sky.", so they did know each other.

~

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
The two of these hooded figure people were just as powerful as Foolish himself, and he was a Demi God!
I noticed these figures seemed to have the power to summon battle axes of some kind, it was weird cause they had this dark aura around them like. . . Death.
I shook my head and tried to get my thoughts straight, getting the documents that was what Foolish said and what I will do.
As they thought, I grabbed the test results,"HEY!", "KARL RUN!", I sprinted off into the woods.
"Not much of a God now!"
I stopped and looked back, Foolish was completely cut up from their axes,"Heh. . . Got stronger from when we last met. . .", I couldn't leave him behind, I put the documents down and rushed back to help him,"GET OFF HIM!", "KARL I TOLD YOU TO!-", he was cut off from shock.
I was astonished and shocked.
The figures were lifted in the air by huge thick black vines, that were shoot out from the ground!
They struggled but the more they did, the more tight they got, Foolish was completely surprised and caught off guard by this.
Foolish looked at me,"Karl. Trying moving your hand.", I did what I was told, and to my shock the vine moved in the direction of my hand!
So, when I made a throwing motion the figures were thrown really far!
. . .
I looked at Foolish in fear,"W-Wh. . . What happened to me. . . W-Why. . .", he got up and pulled me into a hug, I hugged back in fright of what was happening to me or what this Virus was capable of,"We'll figure it out. . . I promise.", I nod as he lead me back to The SMP.

=

A woman wandered through the snowy biome, she passed through the trees as the branches swayed in the wind.
She reached the fence of a lonely house, she scanned the area and saw the silhouette of a man in the window.
She smiled and made her way to the door, she knocked and waited outside seemly fine to the cold.

. . .

"Kirsten?!"

~•~

Karl (New Headcanons for his Infected):
. Karl can actually summon White and Black vines at his will, their thorns are more sharp than regular thorns.
. Karl's memory slowly gets worse the longer the infection stays in his body but holds the memories of his adventures.
. The infection isn't contagious and only effects Karl nor does it hurt him.

**Also, After this Book Ends or something, want book you guys want next?**

**SMP Origins Book or Empires SMP Book??**