Chapter 37: The Old Mansion.

Philza's POV~

"You just, let George go?", Dream drank his cup of tea, "He choose his side, he didn't want to listen to reason and so he pays the consequences that are to come.", Techno nods,"Agreed.", they are right, but I don't want George to learn the Hard Way.
The doors to the room opened and Kirsten came in,"I got the message, I an so sorry I wasn't here to help sooner!", she sat down next to me,"It's alright dear, you were busy.", "It is not an excuse, now because of how late I am to the situation your friend is gone.", Wilbur leaned forward,"Which should be impossible, he looked as white as a goddamn ghost and was sweating a lot.", I nod,"He was, and 6 mind spells can really harm someone both physically and mentally.", "How do we even find him.", we all look at one another, there was no way we could find Punz in a short time, especially without any idea of who we're all up against this time.
"Wait, I have a way."
We all turn to Techno,"I remember Hero having some kind of device that could track anyone with Magic used on them, why not go down to the Manison and get it?", I took a hair tie and tied up my hair in a low pony tail,"I dunno, Techno, he's been missing for years and we don't even know if it's there.", "True, but it's best to check just to be sure. Please?", Kristen and I look at each other, it was best to just check just in case.

~

Dream clapped a few times to get the attention of everyone,"Alright, we have a plan. We're taking a group of people down to find a device that can help us find Punz and those that aren't going are to stay here and make sure this place is secure to keep an eye on Foolish.", the others seemed to agree with the plan, just hope it goes smoothly.

=

"Follow them. Kill them."

"I don't. . . I don't want this, please Death stop and leave them alone!"

"I don't give a fuck about what you want or what they mean to you! This, is my body now and you have the strings on me, God of Undying and Sky. So, sit back and enjoy the show of your friends and family suffer."

=

Eret's POV~

I went with Techno, Dream, Wilbur, Phil, Sapnap, Purpled and Karl to this Mansion they were talking about.
Karl really seemed scared about going there, until Dream patted his shoulder,"This isn't like the Manison you remember.", and whatever Manison they were talking, there was no way it was thing thing!
"Oh my God, this place is fucking huge!", we all turned to see the Minors,"What are you doing here?!", "We were bored.", Wilbur sighed heavily,"Dream, I'll keep them in check.", "Please do. This place may be abandoned but it has a lot of dangerous things in here.", so we walked up to the gates and entered the home.

~

We entered the house, it was a mess and pitch black,"Dear lord, what happened in here. . .?", "Someone break in before us?", "No, nothing is stolen from the looks of it. . .", "So,,why is the place trashed?", Dream shrugged but something told me he knew, it was just something in his eyes that told me that.
"Alright, everyone stay together in a group, don't try and go into rooms that are locked or look dangerous and find the device so we can leave quickly.", with that we all broke off into groups.

=

Tommy pulled a photo frame off the wall and stared down at the picture of smiling faces, Ranboo looked from the side,"Woah, so many people use to live here?", "Maybe, but there is a possibility that they're all just close friends.", Tommy glanced over the pictures and felt like something was very familiar about those people.
. . .
"Dream, isn't that you and Foolish??", Dream turned in shock to see Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo looking at an old photo,"Wait-", "Yeah, and that's Wilbur, Kristen, Philza and Techno!", "Sapnap is there, along with Bad and Skeppy but who are the others-Wait, is that Eret-?", Dream snatched it before Tommy could finish,"Yes, we all use to come here because this was once a safe place back in the day.", "Safe?", Tubbo sighed as looked at Ranboo,"Ranboo, Wilbur. . . Told me that a evil man killed Gods and their children to be the only God in the world or even the universe.", Ranboo felt his heart skip a beat,"Yes, that's correct. But don't tell Eret about this otherwise he may be even more confused and possibly have a panic attack.", Tommy then stepped forward,"But why is this place trashed, Dream? What happened to the owner??", Dream went quiet, he looked up and down the halls at the mess of the once tidy Manison.
. . .
"Greif Happened."

~

Eret and Karl made their up the stairs of the Manison,"There is no way we'll be able to look everywhere.", "True. But, maybe try and find a room that may look important.", "Okay, Karl. You go that way and I go this way.", with that we split off in both directions of the Mansion.
Eret entered one side and saw a door at the end of the hall, he checked all the doors but it seemed they were all locked or too much items to even get in the room.
When Eret got to the door at the end of the hall, he realised that this door was in much better condition than the others, with a frown he tried it and to his surprise it unlocked only to see the lock was broken, so Eret entered the room.

~

The room Eret entered was not trashed but it was kept tidy than the other rooms, made Eret wonder why this room was clean and the others were in ruins.
Eret moved towards the desk of the room and saw many photos of people he had never seen before, but what caught his attention was three photos in frames.
One had two adults in it holding each other close, one was a group of kids and the last one was a picture of. . . Foolish and him?!
Eret glanced more closely at the photo and he couldn't belive it, it was Foolish and him but he wasn't hiding his eyes but why couldn't he remember this being taken?!?!
Eret's eyes then led a box on the desk, he picked it up and notices it was a music box.
Eret opened it and a very soft tune began to play, it was surprising to hear it still work in perfect condition like the tune was completely clean like nothing was wrong with it.
"Eret?"
Eret jumped at the sound of a unknown voice of a woman saying his name, he turned and saw Dream,"Are you okay?", Eret sighed with relief, putting the box down and turning to Dream,"Y-Yeah, sorry.","It's fine, you just seemed a little out of it, the music box is nice huh?", Eret nods as Dream looked at the desk, Eret didn't want to bring up the photos, not wanting to add more problems.
Suddenly lightening stuck!
Eret and Dream jumped,"Lightening?!", Dream rushed to the window and peaked out through the shutters.
. . .
Dream's blood went cold and turned to Eret,"He's Here!", they could see Foolish had appeared and was walking towards the Manison!
"GUYS, FOOLISH IS HERE, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME GET OUT ANOTHER WAY!", from downstairs Dream and Eret heard the door being thrown open.

~

Karl and Sapnap looked at one another,"How do we get out. . .?!", Sapnap looked around the room for an escape or something for to help us escape.
Sapnap then realised there was a window above us,"Hey, why not try that window?", Sapnap quickly took something from the desk before he was given a boost up by Karl,"Thanks.", "No problem, James's Twin.", Sapnap sighed and really needed to get him help, Sapnap unlocked the window and pulled himself up and onto the roof and reached back in for Karl.

~

"AHHHH!!!"
They all turned to see Tommy and Tubbo running from Foolish,"YOU TWO IDIOTS!!!", before Foolish could hit them with lightening Philza used a spell and teleported them out of there!
The Todem Of Death growled under his breath, he knew it would only be a matter of time till Foolish regained his body as the host but he wasn't about to let the brats live another day in peace.