Chapter 22: Acting Weird?

"Punz?"

Boomer's POV~

I shook him gently, he opened his eyes,"Hm?", "Finally, thought I had to shake you a little harder.", he groaned and held his head,"Why are you sleeping here??", "I. . . I don't know, I don't remember falling asleep here.", I frown,"That's odd. Maybe you went on a walk and just took a nap.", "Maybe.", I offered him my hand and pulled him up,"There ya go.", he dusted himself off, any grass or dirt on his trousers,"How did you even find me?", "Oh, I was wondering where you were, I asked Hannah and she told me you were here and I just found you sleeping peacefully.", Punz sighed as we walked back to his place and he rubbed the sleep out of the his eyes,"Werid, I really don't remember falling asleep there though.", I shrug, that was a little odd that he was just sleeping there, though there didn't seem to be anyone around so, maybe he was just so exhausted and just didn't remember falling asleep.

~

We entered the house and it was real cozy, Punz put his bag down on the sofa,"Thanks again, Boomer. I was probably just exhausted.", I nod as I look around the house,"Yeah, I mean, I was debating whether to wake you or not, ya looked peaceful and adorable.", he looked at me, trying to have a straight face but I can see him holding back a smile and his cheeks going a little red,"Shush. Shut up.", I chuckle as he looked away,"Alright, I'll shut up.", I shook my head.
"Anyway, I think I'll go see Hannah, she apparently wanted to talk to me about something.", "Ah, Okay.", I smiled as I turn back to wave goodbye,"See around, Punz.", as I turn back, I stopped for a moment, I blinked and it was gone.
"What?", "Um. Nothing, see ya!", I quickly left the house.
That was odd.
I thought his eyes were a very pale light green for a second, maybe I'm the one that needs sleep.
. . .
Yeah, maybe. Also, probably just my eyes playing around.

=

Dream's POV~

"Hey, Foolish!", he was surprised,"Oh, hey Dream.", "Eret still here??", he shook his head,"No, no. He went home after training today, um, got tired.", I nod,"Understandable, you are a fucking God.", "You are literally the God Of Life.", I nod again,"Yeah. Ya point?", Foolish faceplamed,"Anyway: Why the sudden visit.", I take a deep breath before pulling back out to him,"Wilbur and Ranboo found this.", he was shocked, but a happy kind,"He found it?!", I gave it to him,"Yeah, we cleaned it off to be sure it was the right one.", Foolish breathed a sigh of relief and joy,"I thought this was gone forever! Where did you find it??", I rubbed the back of my neck,"That's the thing, Wilbur said when he found it it was buried in the ground, like someone wanted to get rid of it.", Foolish nods as he digged through the bag,"The bag can not be destroyed, I remember being a spell put on the bag so they wouldn't lose it in a fight.", I nod,"You think, someone wanted to get rid of it because it was on the Smp?", "Maybe to avoid the suspension there was a threat, can you take me to where Wilbur found the bag?", I nod and smile,"Sure, but is it okay we go at night, to avoid people and to make sure no one can spot us.", Foolish nods,"Great plan.", I smiled, great to see Foolish happy and it felt like we were never separated at all.

~

"Okay, concentrate.", Ranboo watched as I healed another dead animal, only flashes in my mind were making me want to stop,"It won't happen Dream, your okay.", I sighed with relief when it ran off and that my hands weren't burned.
Ranboo walked over in amazement,"Woah! That was so cool!", Techno chuckled as he gave the book to me,"Isn't it?", I sighed as I felt like going to sleep again.
After the heck of a training, I,sat down with Ranboo as he doodled in his book.
"Hey, Dream?"
I look up and see Tubbo,"Oh, hey Tubbo, how was your day?", he plopped down in the snow with a huff,"Bored.", Ranboo chuckled as he continued to write,"Dream, why did Jschlatt take your book from you?", I look at Tubbo in surprise,"O-Oh, that?", he nods, I felt a shiver go up my spine,"Well, he wanted to use it to bring someone back, he seemed upset and determined to bring them back. . .", I still remember that night, I was chasing Jschlatt in the pouring rain for my book, it was the first time I had seen him actually show empathy for the first I had met him, I still wondered if that ended up working. . .