Chapter 8: Time To Stop The Eggpire.

Karl's POV~

Finally we got to Foolish's place, it was a bloody impressive place with his amazing building skills and the Egyptian theme.
Dream seemed nervous as we saw Foolish and Eret coming into view, I looked at him and gave him a smile to hopefully make him feel better, even if just a little.
"Foolish?"
He turned to us and Eret, who was shocked to see Dream,"Wait, Dream?", he cleared his throat and waved,"Hey. . .", Foolish remained quiet but was unusually calm about me walking up to him and Eret with an escaped prisoner, Dream sighed and looked away as he pulled up his hood,"I. . . I haven't came to ask for forgiveness for what I have done, but I just want to apologise for all the. . . Bullshit I did, I wasn't in my right mind and. . . Yeah.", Eret and Foolish looked at each other, I could tell Eret was unsure about Dream considering the fact Dream kept him in the Castle at all times, but Foolish sighed,"You know, I should probably scold you for everything you did.", I was surprised that he said something like that, scold him. . . Like a child?
Eret was even confused,"Why scold him?", Foolish sighed and put his trident down and against the wall,"Well, how else do you punish your little brother?", me and Eret froze, I'm sorry. Did I hear that right???

"LITTLE BROTHER?!"

Foolish chuckled, but he was definitely nervous about us finding that out,"Um. Yeah, Puffy adopted us both and we're just adopted siblings.", Dream nods,"Yeah. . .", "And I've done things too that could probably, and most definitely, get my ass in jail.", I look at Foolish,"Like what?", he made a face, even Dream looked curious,"Let's just say. There are a few warrants for my arrest in a few states.", Dream faceplammed and this just made me and Eret look at each other in concern, maybe those two may be mentality unstable, but Foolish seems more put together so, what could he have done?

~

Foolish took us inside and listened to what we had to say,"So, you have a cure for this Egg Virus?!", "And we may have a way to destroy The Egg!", I showed the book to Foolish and Eret,"This thing has many breeding grounds, the previous Guardian of this thing kept notes of it.", Foolish took the Journal from my hands and read through it himself,"Where did you find this?", "In a Manison, when we cured Punz he had memories of walking up to a Mansion, I remembered finding one and went to check it out more.", Eret nods,"So, we have a cure and we have The Egg's weakness.", Dream nods,"Yeah, the only problem is, is getting infected or the other members killing us.", Foolish nods,"Yeah, true. But, Hannah will be easy to cure while, Ant and Skeppy will be harder.", Dream nods as he bounced a pen against his knee, Eret looks at it himself,"Maybe there is a way to cure them without us getting hurt.", "Really, how?", Eret then went over to his bag and dug through it before he pulled out photo.

~

Dream and I walked back to Ponk's place so we can tell him and the others the plan,"Hey, Dream?", "Hm?", "When Foolish said Puffy adopted you both, I noticed there was a bit of venom in his voice.", Dream sighed and rubbed his eyes as we continued back to Ponk's,"It's. . . It's a little personal, but I'll explain some other day.", something tells me Puffy did something to Foolish and Dream.

~

We entered Ponk's place and we froze.
Vines.
Vines were covering the place and we realised the others had been locked in the other room with Vines trapping them,"GUYS!", I grabbed a sword and started to cut down through the vines and Dream immediately made sure we still had the cure, I eventually got the door opened and Wilbur, Ranboo and Purpled came out,"Thank fucking God!", Ranboo hugs me,"Thank you!","What happened?!", Purpled looked around anxiously,"They. . . Bad, and the others. . .! They came for Punz and locked us in the room and. . .! And they took Ponk!. . .", Wilbur nods,"Punz is still here, but they took Ponk, saying that he needs to obey the Egg. . .", Dream came over with a note in his hand.

"Call the others. They want a fucking war, We'll give them a fucking war."

=

". . ."

"Hello?"

"Hey. Mind coming down to The SMP for a bit, I need a favour."