Chapter 28: The Amulet!

Philza's POV~

Oh, this was bad, this was really bad!
"Phil."
My pacing was stopped by Techno,"It will be okay, they'll find Sam and we'll get rid of the Cult, I promise.", I nod slowly, it was just so hard to believe. . .

~

Everyone got spilt into groups, some were going after The Cult, some stayed to watch the Prison and so on.
I stayed behind because I needed to find the Amulet, and if the Cult have it than the people with magic are in more of a pickle than before.

~

It's on a Mortal. . . But I've never seen anyone wear it, maybe it's in a pocket or. . .
"Hi, there!"
I jumped in fright only to see. . . Um,"Sorry, uh, who are you?", "I'm a human called Slime, but Muster Jschlatt gave me the name Charlie!", I nod slowly, "R-Right.", he definitely looked part human but not. . . Completely?
I then froze again.
"Hey, uh, what's that around your collar?", Charlie looked at it,"Oh, this? It was a gift to me for my hard work!", I approach him more,"C. . . Can I see it?', "Sure! ^ ^", he took it off and handed to me, I felt fear over take my mind as so many possibilities swam through my head,"I-Did. . . Where did you get this?", "Oh, Quackity gave it to me, who was then given it as a gift from someone he didn't name.", I stare at him,"Quackity.", "Yep!", oh shit, "I uh, Could I-I borrow this.", "Sure! Anything for a new friend!", with that I ran to find my wife with the Amulet in my hand.

~

"KRISTEN!"
I broke through the trees and saw her, she turned to me,"Phil, are you alright?", I held up The Amulet,"Quackity had it! Apparently someone give it to Quackity who then gave it to Charlie, who didn't seem to know who gave it to him!", she took the Amulet from my hand and I could feel her anger slowly begin to boil up,"A fool. Stole from me. And give it to a Casino Owner.", I gulp and nod, she stands and she looked at me,"Go after the ground dearie, I'll reverse whatever magic has been taken or spell placed on someone.", I nod and quickly rush to find the others to warn them before it was too late.

=

The group of people that left The SMP stood before a huge castle that spelled out danger all over it, Foolish turned to the group,"Remember what I said, don't believe anything you see, if a hooded figure tires to use it's magic on you think of something else and try to run.", as Foolish went over the rules, Karl was far away from the group and away from the Dark Castle.
"Karl.", Karl looked behind him and saw Cat, who patted him on the shoulder,"We'll behind you ever step, do not be afraid.", Karl nods slowly, trusting Cat.

**This Chapter was so short, but the next Chapter will make up for it.**