Chapter 41: A Battle To Remember.

Blood dripped from Purpled's mouth, his eyes looking wild,"S-Since when was he a. . .?","I have. No idea.", Notch glared,"Gaurds, kill the hybird!", as two rushed to kill Purpled, he stabbed them in the cuts with his claws and they began to scream, only for the others to see their organs begin to melt as acid leaked from their bodies.
"Holy. Fucking shit."
Purpled tossed the bodies like they were nothing, Notch not having planned this just ordered all guards to capture this alien hybrid thing!
As Purpled destroyed the guards one by one, Dream turned his head to Wilbur,"Will, use the decay!", Wilbur just then remember his magic and began to use it to get him and the other two free, Deo looked at Dream who gave him a calm look,"So uh, your Notch's kid?", "Unfortunately. I'd rather not being associated with him.", "Fair. Welcome to The Notch Hate Club.", as Dream finished talking, their ropes were cut and they were freed!
Deo, Wilbur and Dream pulled out their weapons, anger boiling in their veins as they saw Notch,"N O T C H.", Notch turned and got the message real quickly that he was screwed.
And so, they ran at their parents tormentor with rage.

~

"KARL!"
Eret was held by a sword to the throat and Karl lay on the ground with a wound to the side, the guard held the blade at Karl's chin,"Any last words, Jacobs.", while confused on how this guy knew his last name, Karl smirked,"Yes, actually, do you mind telling me where you wanted to be buried?", "Wha-", Karl watched as a sword went right through their stomach, Eret was shocked and the guard fell to the ground dead,"You couldn't have called for help earlier?", Ran quickly dismissed the guard, who was holding a knife to Eret, by summoning a Dagger and sending straight into his face.
Ran helped Karl up,"I assure your okay?", "Yep!. . . Hurts, but I'm okay!", "Karl, uh. . . Wha. . . How?. . . Who?", Karl chuckled nervously,"Heh, I'll explain when we're home. . .?", while Eret knew Karl would forget he even said that, he nods andngave the enderman a nod of trust as they take off down the hall to find the others.

~

Boomer held his head, he sat up and felt as his he had a ton of bricks dropped on him.
Then he felt the memories come back like lightening, he and Punz fell down to the basement and he must have hit his head but, did Punz too?
Boomer stood up, before he held his head and felt a warm liquid from the side, he pulled his hand away and looked to see his hand covered in blood so, he must have hit the side of his head on the way down.
Boomer felt around for a lightswitch to light the room more, only for him to be tackled back to the ground, confused for a  moment before he looked up and to see Punz got the jump on him, and Boomer could see that he too was bleeding from the head,"*huff*. . . Guess I came out on top.", I chuckled as I grabbed the blade of Punz's sword,"We'll see about that, Pretty Boy.", while Punz did slightly blush at that, he tired to push the blade down to stab Boomer in the heart only for Boomer to keep it between them.
Suddenly, as the blade was inches from penetrating Boomer, Punz was hit in head by a bat forcing him to drop the knife and fall to the ground unconscious.
Boomer looked up to see he blurry figures of Ranboo and Tubbo,"Boomer, did he stab you??", Boomer shook his head, only made his headache worse, Ranboo helped Boomer up and used a bandage to stop the bleeding from his head,"What do we do about Punz?", Ranboo smiled,"Don't worry, I think they got it.", Tubbo looked up the stairs and saw Kristen and someone with very bright white eyes that seemed very pissed off.

~

"ERET!"
Eret was thrown hard against the door, the door broke and he fell outside.
Eret pulled himself up and The Todem Of Death approached him,"Best to get this kill over with while I can.", Eret feared as he stood up and backed away as he pulled out his sword,"Ha! You plan to fight, you do not have the guts nor the power to defeat me.", I gulp, he was right. . .
"He's not."
Suddenly Eret was swallowed into darkness, replacing The Todem Of Death was another version of himself in a way, just shorter hair and different clothes.
Eret gulped and spoke,"But he is, I you are the one that said that, he's The Todem Of Death and I'm nothing but a mortal-", "We are far from a Mortal.", Eret suddenly found him face to face with them, their other self took off their glasses and revealed their eyes,"Don't be ashamed of them. Now get to that fight!"
Eret then found himself back outside, The Todem Of Death and with not much of a choice Eret had to fight Foolish,"Just think of it like training. . . .", he muttered to himself as he got ready to fight.
Todem Of Death smirked, an easy roadkill Eret would be-
But as Eret swung the blade, lightening struck Foolish!
Eret was frozen in shock, he watched as Foolish waved his arm from the lightning only to see that his arm now had a patch of yellow.
So. . . The personality, is like a shield of some sort, so maybe if Eret hit Foolish enough maybe the black tar should go.
"Like that story of that God, he was viewed as a monster but each time he was hit his wounds would glow and show what's truly inside him.", Eret held onto hope that he could beat Foolish and hit sense into him.

~

Purpled held the of a guard, standing strong as every as he was drenched in blood, everyone on the dsmp was disturbed by this new appearance of Purpled's.
Deo shoot a number of arrows at his father, pinning him to the chair he called a Throne.
Dream smirked,"Any last words, Notch.","XD!", everyone turned and saw the lookalike of Dream, slowly the fake reached up to his face and ripped the mask mask and revealed a horrible face from underneath.
"Fuck."
The so called God's body began to twitch and shift, bones cracking and making everyone cringe at each sound until XD was reformed into a huge beast.
Sapnap gulped,"Shit. The fuck kind of Shapeshifter did Foolisg trap?", "Da fuck-", it roared and swiped at Techno, sending into the wall,"TECHNO!!", Techno felt like he couldn't move. Ponk loaded something into a dart gun and aimed it at the Beast,"This for when I was 6.", he fired and the dart hit the beast in the neck, making is scream and thrash around, making everyone cover their ears and duck for cover.
"XD!!"
Wilbur made a face,"Uh oh-", "Mama Soot is here.", Kristen appeared, anger written all over her face as her eyes were glowing with anger and her voice boomed throughout the house,"Damn.", "She's pissed.","She's just warming up.", Kristen yelled and scream as she decayed the beast as fast as she could, the beast roared but couldn't do anything as curtesy of Ponk's dart gun.
With Kristen dealing with the beast, mostly everyone turned to Notch who failed to escape.
"So, dear Father. Anything else you wish to do before we give end your suffering.", Notch looked for another escape as he was surrounded by the dsmp and with Kristen dealing with his Shapeshifter, he was cornered with The Todem Of Death occupied with Eret.
"Heh. You wouldn't kill me, son."
"May not. But I'm sure he would."
As those words left his mouth, the doors were thrown open again and glowing white eyes appeared in the dark.
"Eret?"
"!"
"HERO!!"