Chapter 13: Scientists?

Tommy's POV~

Fucking stupid.
After The Egg was dealt with at last, Quackity says we need to get more resources to get Dream back in Prison.
So, now George and Sapnap have me and Tubbo going to get resources like Iron, Diamonds and such, which is fucking stupid because Sapnap had fire powers and George is friends with a fucking so-called God!

~

"FUCK!!", I looked over at Tubbo and saw he tripped, and fell and some ores fell out of his bag, I went over and helped him up,"You okay?", he nods, I scooped up the ores and put them back in Tubbo's bag, he put a plaster on his knee, a few of them, then he was back up on his feet.

~

We finally got, what we thought, was more than enough.
We climbed out of the cave, almost got lost but we managed.
"You really think it's him?"
We froze at the sound of a voice, it came from right outside of the cave, me and Tubbo quickly hid behind the wall entrance, ready to attack if needed.
"I mean, it looks like him, the hair, eyes and wings.", I frown in confusion,"Yeah, but it was agreed he drowned.", "Yeah, but there never was a body.", we listened to their footsteps leave, we peaked out and some random people in white coats leaving, I look at Tubbo who was looking at me,"Are they friends with Ponk?","No, Ponk said he wasn't close with anyone in his medical career except for one doctor.", so who in the name of XD were they, and what were they talking about?

~

Me and Tubbo dropped our bags to Sapnap and George,"Take it, and leave us the fuck alone and get your own stuff.", with that, me and Tubbo left them.

~

Me and Tubbo collapsed on the bench, the sun was still raising as we relaxed after a day of mining.
My mind was just tired, bit surprised that Dream hasn't tried anything for the past week or so, either he's waiting for the right opportunity. . . Or, he really has given up?
No.
No. He wouldn't.
But, I was thinking back to that strange conversation with those random weirdos, just why were they here and why did they think that someone drowned? Which is concerning, especially if they're here on The SMP.

=

Wilbur's POV~

"Wilbur, where are we going?", I walked through the woods as Ranboo tailed after me,"I need to look for something.", I found myself in a huge opening in the woods, I looked at the huge mountain and squinted my eyes at the sun, I fixed my glasses and began to scan around the area,"What exactly are we looking for?", "Just give me a second.", as I scanned around, I made sure to look under logs or rocks.
Then I saw it.
In the corner of my eyes, I saw a iron buckle rusted and half buried in the earth.
I rushed over, scaring Ranboo,"W-Will?", I cursed myself for not bringing a shovel, but at this point I didn't fucking care and used my hands to dig into the earth.
I then grabbed strap, I pulled and out pulled a bag that had seen better days.
Ranboo was shocked,"You- what's in that?", I tired to brush off the first but it was completely stuck like glue, I turn to Ranboo,"This holds answers. But we need to wash it.", then I heard the sound of footsteps.
Me and Ranboo turned to see a figure disappear deeper into the woods, I frown,"Stay here.", he nods and holds the bag for me.

~

I peaked out from behind the tree and saw a few people, both male and female, in white coats of some sort?
I moved a little closer to see what was going on, then a woman picked up a radio and had something in her left hand,"Come in, Sir. We found them. Yes, Sir.", I frown, I reach into my coat pocket and pulled out my portal binoculars and put them up to my eyes.
. . .
I was shocked.
In her hand was photos of Phil with Niki in the house or outside of the house and pictures of Sam asleep in a chair next to Ponk.
"Other hybirds are here as well, do you wish for them to be brought in too?", I moved them from my eyes and put it back in my pocket before I slowly backed away and as soon as I believed they couldn't hear me, I sprung into a sprint.
Ranboo saw me,"Wilbur! Are you okay-?!", "We have to run!", I grabbed the bag and ran, Ranboo followed in fear of what happened, but I needed to talk to dad!

=

Techno's POV~

To say this was great, was an understatement.
Just watching Dream and Eret practicing their fighting skills was great, Dream giving Eret tips and Foolish keeping watch in case they hurt themselves.
"DAD!"
We all stopped and turned to see Wilbur and Ranboo running towards us, I,stood up as well as Phil,"Will?!", Wilbur nearly ram into Niki, who quickly stopped him,"Woah, Woah. . .! What happened?", Ranboo stopped too and took deep breaths, Wilbur looked up at us,"There are people here. . . They're in the woods and. . . They're taking pictures of us. . .!", I was shocked,"What?", "Yeah!", "Did they have white coats on?", we all turned to see Tommy and Tubbo, Dream immediately hid behind Foolish, who held his arm out in case to protect him,"We don't want to fight Dream. Not yet a least.", "Watch it.", Tubbo walked over,"Anyway; We were mining today and overhead a werid conversation, something about finding someone and about how someone apparently drowned and then wings.", I frown, Foolish shrugged,"I'm not sure myself, I've never heard of people in Lab coats, only Ponk but he's just a doctor.", then something hit me.
"Phil."
We all turned to Phil, I could then see how pale he had gotten and scared he was,"Phil, what's wrong? Do you know these people?", I walked over and put my hands on his shoulders,"Philza.", he looked at me,"Are these the people you spoke of?", he was silent, but when he gave me a simple nod, I felt my blood begin to boil.
"We need a meeting. Right now."

=

Niki's POV~

"WHAT?!?!?", Techno gathered everyone to a meeting, everyone on the server was in shock,"Those weird people are threats?!", Philza nods, fiddled with his fingers from how nervous he was,"Yeah. . . Those people. . . They're here to kidnap and experiment.", Foolish was shocked and Jack was concerned,"W-Well, what do they do?", Philza took off his reading glasses and rubbed his eyes,"They. . . They take in hybirds, kids at the most, they experiment and torture them, to make them push them past their limits no matter how injured you are.", I covered my mouth in horror, Puffy looked like she might kill,"Did they do that too you.", Philza nods,"Yeah. . . Back when I was a kid, I was sold off to them by my parents. . .", Puffy growled under her breath, and I noticed Foolish looked equally pissed.
Fundy leaned over the table,"What was the place called?", Philza groaned,"They had, I think. . . 3 different buildings.", Philza took a second,". . . H. C. C, H. L. T and S. A. M-", "Wait, what?", Sam looked up at us, Phil nods,"Those were the companies, I know it doesn't help-", "No, no, no. I remember years ago, I woke in sort of lab of some kind, what I tag on the. . . Gown thing, it had S. A. M on it.", now it was Philza's turn to be shocked, that could mean. . .
No fricking way.

=

"Sir, if you do not mind me asking, what do we do about your kid there?"

"Here."

**Tosses something**

"Use your imagination to what I want."

"Just bring those hybirds to me."