Chapter 21: Trainings.

Dream's POV~

I felt terrible.
Looking at the picture of me, George and Sapnap when they first came to The SMP.
Wilbur came in and saw me, I looked at him and I guess I had a blank expression because he sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me,"I'm sorry Dream. . .", I leaned close to him,"For what?", "For everything: Pressuring you to bring people here, Making a Goverment, blowing things up and-", "Will.", he looked at me, I sighed as I put the picture down,"You didn't know all of this would happen, you just wanted me to expand my friend group and you only wanted to mess around, just chose a bad time to do so.", he nods, that day still haunts us both, while Wilbur pulled himself together more of less, I found it harder.
"Did you find anything in their bag?"
I nod, I picked up the journal and opened it,"Yeah, I did.", I put it between us and flipped to page 120.

~~~

Entry Number ###

I think I'm gonna stop labeling my Entrys, either out of laziness or because I lost count, the world may never know.
But, after dealing with a few townsfolks, Shapeshifters and exploring ancient ruins, Foolish thought it was high time we took Dream up on his offer to The SMP, definitely been a while since then, but I'm looking forward to seeing him, Wilbur and Sapnap, heard there was a lot of new people so this should be an interesting experience.

~~~

Why must this break my heart, because he was coming to see us and-
I then realised Wilbur was wiping my tears, he was smiling with tears in his eyes, normally I think if this was an act or fake but, Wilbur's emotions were genuine.
I've known him longer than everyone thought, so I know this wasn't a trick.
I hugged him and he hugged back,"It will be okay. We'll work this all out.", I smiled at Will,"Thank you. . .", he smiled, maybe he didn't understand why but deep down I think he knew why I was thanking him.
I really need to talk to Foolish, tell him we found their bag.

~

After we put the things back in the bag, I went to help Ranboo shovel the snow.
Me and him have a uh. . . Sort of good relationship? I mean,  he's still scared of me put he isn't crying on the spot: Talking about Tommy.
"Dream?", "Hm?", I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Ranboo,"Yeah?", "Um. . . About those notes.", ah this conversation, with The Egg and The Scientists we both forgot about this conversation,"Right, yeah, you mentioned someone was sending you strange notes that modified themselves and had a smiley face at the end of each one.", Ranboo nods, I sighed,"I dunno Ranboo, but I swear I was not the one doing it.", Ranboo nods as he brushed snow off his clothes,"I know, at first I thought but once I asked about it Sapnap mentioned that you barely used your magic for some reason and it would be impossible for your magic to do it.", I nod,"Yeah. . . Also I was in a cell.", ";-; Sorry.", I chuckle as we continued to shovel,"Your fine.", I caught a small glimpse of Ranboo smiling so, I'm making progress at least.

=

Eret's POV~

"Tie!"
I got my breath as Puffy called tie, Foolish smiled barely out of breath unlike me,"Your getting real good, Eret.", "Speak for yourself. . .! Your not out of breath. . .!", he laughed as I sat down to catch my breath and put the sword down,"Practice takes time, get use to it after a while.", I nod and put my glasses back on,"Right. . . Thanks for uh, timing Puffy.", she nods,"Of course.", I looked up more as I took off my jacket thing, I noticed Foolish seemed to. . . A very cold demeanour towards her, she left and he pulled me up,"But, are you okay?", "Yeah. . . Out of breath is all. Um. . .", I pointed to him and Puffy,"What uh, what was the demeanour about?", "Huh?", "You just seem, a little cold towards her. Isn't she your dad?", Foolish went silent, maybe I shouldn't have asked that but he sat down with me on the steps of his Pyramid,"Just. . . Me and Puffy, have had a decent friendship but, . . . There is just, one thing that stops me from even considering her a parental figure.", I frown,"There is?", Foolish saved and rubbed his hands together, or his gloves,"See Eret, she was once a Pirate Captain and, people would think that would mean she was such an amazing parent.", Foolish chuckled, but there was nothing humorous in this or his laugh, it was a dry and sarcastic,"She. . . She had to be away a lot and, well, she. . . Never had time for me or Dream.", that caught me off guard, really Puffy, she didn't seem like someone that could be cable of that.
Foolish rubbed his eyes, not sure if it as because he was tired or to stop tears from running down his face,"So. . . Whenever I see, her with the Minors treating them like they are something, I would think that I wanted her to be like to me back when I was four.", okay, I knew Puffy paid a lot of attention to the Minors but she never payed attention to Foolish and Dream, I don't even think she ever asked about him!
Foolish sighed,"But it's whatever, I,always thought I needed to earn her attention but after Dream came into my life I made a vow to not be like her.", I smiled softly,"Maybe. . . One day, you can talk to her about how you feel, maybe she'll understand now how she hurt you and Dream, I mean you can't be mad at her forever.", Foolish glanced at me, I could see a little hope in his eyes,"Maybe. But, not right now, still pissed.", I sighed, he was determined alright, what did I expect he was a freaking God.

=

George fumed as he paced,"Just great, now Tubb oand Ranboo are going to kill us!", Sapnap groaned as well as Hannah,"You telling me?! Karl is already pissed off at me already, and now because of this he may even breakup with me!", Hannah sighed as she hid her face in her hands,"God, why are we so dumb. . .", "I dunno!", George growled as he pulled a lock of his hair in frustration,"This is all Dream's fault, he messed us up and now-", "Shut the fuck up.", they all turned to Punz, who had been quietly standing nearby,"What-", "I said shut the fuck up. Is that too hard for you to understand.", Punz turned to them, his voice filled with venom and his expression was calm,"You all keep blaming Dream for your actions, like: 'Oh, Dream made me do it!', 'The Devil made me do it!', it is fucking pathetic blaming YOUR actions on someone else or on a higher being, it's such a pathetic move for a bunch of people that said that they were better than Dream.", George stormed over to Punz, grabbed him by the throat and shoved him against the tree,"Shut the fuck up, Punz.", Hannah looked around nervously,"What do we do, Eret and Punzbwere witnesses to us doing all that, what do we do?!. . .", George glanced at his friends, before looking at Punz,"I have an idea. You guys go on, I'll deal with this.", Sapnap was unsure of what George was going to do, but he trusted his judgement so he and Hannah left.
George glared at Punz,"DreamXD.", in a matter of seconds a much taller entity appeared behind him,"Yes?", "I need a memory wipe.", Punz felt goosebumps all over him as DreamXD stared down at him, Punz could see cold eyes behind the mask but they looked far from any human being.
"As you wish.", George let Punz go, before Punz could ran his arm was grabbed and he was forced to look at DreamXD, Punz gulped as he could see the inhuman eyes of DreamXD,"You'll not remember this conversation, or even most of today.", George stood by as DreamXD started to mutter an incantation, words that didn't seem to be English.
Punz's mind easily slipped, not realising that the gibberish was another language and George was shocked to see Punz's eyes turn a very light green,"Um, are his eyes supposed to be like that?", "Don't worry, it's just a sign that it's worked.", in moments Punz, fell unconscious and DreamXD carefully sat Punz down against the tree,"He'll be alright.", with his order completed he vanished, George sighed and looked at Punz,"Sorry, Punz. But I don't wanna be the next Jschlatt or Dream.", with that I left him there.

. . .

"They never learn do they?"

"Mainly the spoiled mushroom guy-"

"Shush."