Chapter 19: The Bookbag?

Ranboo's POV~

I opened my eyes to the sound of a door opening and a light switch turning on, I frown in confusion since, Phil literally fell asleep the moment he got into bed, Techno was the same, Niki wasn't here, Dream was sleeping and he locked the door so I would have heard the lock then the door and I was in my room in the house, since Tubbo was looking after Michael after that ordeal.
I wanted to close my eyes again and just ignore it, but. . .
I groaned and pushed the covers off me and practically dragged myself out of bed.

~

I peaked out into the hall and see that whoever was up, was downstairs.
I slowly crept downstairs and took note that the kitchen light was on.

~

I peaked in the kitchen, I was surprised to see Wilbur awake but seemed to be looking for something in the cabinets,"Will?", he nearly hit his head in surprise,"Shit.", "Sorry, sorry. . .!", Wilbur got up and smiled as he held his head,"No, your fine did I wake you?", "Sorry, I'm a light sleeper.", Wilbur nods, he then put some supplies down on the counter,"Why?. . . Why are you getting out cleaning supplies?", Will didn't answer, but I then saw the bag he dug up from 2 days ago,"The bag?", "Yeah, um. Just cleaning it.", I then approached him a little more,"Um, Will. . . When you said that bag had the answers, what did you mean by that?. . .", he looked at me, I could see he was tired as hell,"It's uh. . . I'll tell you some other time Ranboo, um. Try and get some sleep.", I wanted answers, but at the same time I wanted to go to sleep so, I nod and leave Will be,"Goodnight.","Night, Ranboo.", I went back upstairs.

=

Wilbur waited to hear the door close, once he did, he got work.
He grabbed the bag and pulled it in front of him, he grabbed a needle and the cleaning supplies.
Using the needle, Wilbur used it to scrap off the pieces of the earth that wouldn't come off easily but also to get dirt out of the sowed initials on the bag.

. . .

"Foolish is going to kill someone."
. . .
"And he better let me help."

=

Karl's POV~

It was a tie.
King Porkius and I finally ended our duel/training, he smiled,"Not bad at all, getting much better, keep it up and I'd think you'd be stealing my moves.", I smiled and bowed,"Thank you.", "No need to bow, friend.", I smiled and put the sword back.

~

Usually, I would be asleep, but I decided to check up on everyone in the Limbo.
My limbo was, a little strange but peaceful, a lot of my friends from both the past and future are here and they teach me things that will, as they say, come in handy.
I smiled as I saw Butler playing with Robin and the twins, it was nice as he seemed more happy.
I then saw Ran in his usual spot in the tree reading and writing like Ranboo, but Ran has proven to have a better memory than the rest of his ancestors.
I walked over and smiled up at him,"Hey, Ran!", he looked down and gave me a smile before jumping down next to me,"Greetings, how was training?", "Well, Porkius did I say I was getting better and it isn't has hard as it was at the start.", he nods as we began to walk around,"Well, he was very impressed by your athletic skills in taking down The Egg, Jumping from vine to vine,  hanging from the ceiling and dropping TNT in. Put on a very good show.", I smiled, thankful I did good.
We found ourselves in the garden with the swing, Ran looked at me,"Although, I do worry about who you can trust.", I nod, this was a conversation that comes up a lot,"Yeah, I know you and the others are worried, and your right I don't who I can trust.", Ran nods, I just sat on the swing and tired to gather my thoughts,"My mind is all over the place, we just finished fighting crazy doctors.", "I know. And you are tired, just do remember to take breaks and not tire yourself out.", I nod, I looked at the notes in his hand, all of them where from The Inbetween and it was so weird, but there was something else that bothered me,"Ran?. . . Why do you The Other Side welcomed me home?. . . It isn't my home, is it. . .?", Ran shuffled the papers and put them in his book,"Well, there is a possibility but I have many different ideas of why.", I shrug and just swing as he sat and looked at the flowers.