Chapter 34: The Todem Of Death.

Philza's POV~

I was rushed to the MedBay by Wilbur with Techno following me,"What has happened?!","Why do we need his old Spell Book?!", Will said nothing till he opened the doors and we froze.
Purpled stood there near Punz, who was laying on the bed, white as a ghost,"What happened to him?!", "Someone or something used a spell on him, can you do something anything?!", I look at Punz, Purpled and Wilbur, I nod,"Yeah, Yeah I can.", I took the book from Techno and opened it, "I want answers Will, what on earth has been happening??", "We'll. . . Explain outside while Philza. . .", Techno and Wilbur left leaving me with Purpled.
I rested my hand on Punz's forehead and spoke the words of the spell,"I didn't know you could do magic. . .", I nod,"I learned to protect myself, my wife wished me to do so in case of emergencies.", my hand began to glow as the spell set it.

~

I removed my hand and covered my mouth in worry,"What is it? What's wrong?!", I turned to Purpled,"6. 6 Mind Spells were used on him.", Purpled looked he might kill but confused,"Wha-How- How is there 6 spells on him?!", "Think of it like a Fire Wall. One fire wall is stronger than the next one and so on and so forth.", Purpled groaned with frustration as he ran his hands through his hair,"Can you break them. . .!?", "I wish I could, but I'm not a fully blown wizard and I may make it worse.", Purpled nods, glancing at Punz in worry, I walked over to a table and drenched a cloth under cold water,"Is there. . . Anyone that could fix this.", I drenched the cloth and walked over to placed it on Punz's forehead,"We'll have to talk to someone much better with Magic, like Kristen or Foolish.", with that we went out so I can get an explanation.

~

We went into the main room and people were fighting back and forth, but as soon as I cleared my throat they shut up and turned to me,"Is Punz okay?!", ". . . Someone, or as Wilbur said thing, has placed 6 different mind spells on him, one stronger than the last.", Techno sighed and Sapnap just covered his face and groaned,"God. . . George, why?!", "How was I suppose to know he would do that?!", "If there's one thing you don't do, is ask a God to do spells! You don't know if they mean well or not!", Techno pulled me aside,"According to them, there was that DreamXD I told you about, they figured out he was a fake God and did this to Punz and. . . Probably even more damage.", I nod slowly, Kristen wasn't going to be happy with this.
"Enough!", we all turned to Wilbur,"Look, fighting about this isn't going fix Punz or solve this issue! Sam and Ponk, do you mind getting Karl and Foolish as I know Foolish can fix this.", with that Sam and Ponk left to get them,"What if he did it for a good cause?", we all turn to George,"Maybe DreamXD recognised him as a threat and had to do something about it.", we all look at him in silence.
. . .
Techno then leapt at him.
"TECHNO, NO!"
"AHH!!"
"DON'T STRANGLE HIM!!"

=

Ponk's POV~

We arrived and went in,"Foolish? Karl?", Sam looked around the main area, I went over to the sofa and shook Karl,"Hey.", he opened his eyes and looked up at me,"Hm?", "You okay, sleep alright?", he nods and sat up,"Yeah. . . Best in a while, what's going on?", I pulled him up to his feet,"A lot is happening at the moment.", "Foolish???", I was confused and worried, where was he?
Sam then stopped and looked down at the ground,"Sam?", silence rang out.
"Run.", I frown,"What?", Sam rushed over to us and started to usher us out,"We have to run.","Why?", "Sam, what's wrong-?", suddenly a loud bang came from above us, Sam quickly pushed us as bricks fell nearly on top if us!
I sat up in shock,"What the?!-", Karl backed up,"G-Guys. . . W-Who is that.", Sam trned around, I could barely see the outline of someone.
"Years. . . Since I've had control of this body. . . And now. . ."
I felt my blood go cold.
"Todem Of Death."
Sam immediately pulled me up,"RUN!", I immediately sprinted with Karl right with us,"COME BACK HERE, MORTALS!!", as we ran away, many sounds of lightning struck near us or infront of us, "YOU TWO KEEP RUNNING, I'LL FIND A WAY TO SLOW HIM DOWN!", "SAM!", me and Karl ran into the woods as Sam broke off from us.

~

As we caught of breath, Sam jogged over to us,"You two okay. . .?!", Sam!. . . Are you okay?!. . .", Sam fell to the ground out of breath,"I. . . I used my explodsations to knock down a statue and it landed on him. . . It-. . . It should slow him down for some time. . .", I hugged him,"Thank God!. . . I thought I lost you again!", Sam pulled me into a hug,"Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you.", we stood up and soed walk back to the others,"We have to warn the others."

~

"Oh. . . My god."
Dream rubbed his eyes as he sat down,"Shit. . .", everyone was either confused or scared,"Wha-What do you mean Foolish isn't in control?!", "Tommy. He has this. . . Thing, where can switch in between two personalities, one is more deadly and wants to probably kill us all.", now everyone was scared, Foolish out of the game and Punz sick, let's hope Kristen is here soon.

=

**34 Chapters. . . Woah. Didn't expect to get this far in the book.**