Chapter 18: Recovery.

Eret's POV~

"Thank you, Mister!", three kids hugged Ponk before they ran to their guardians, Ponk smiled as they left,"Guess it payed off they mistook you as a doctor?", "Mhm.", as we were walking back to the SMP, I took off the body armour and get rid of the stupid guard outfit, Sapnap offered to burn it for me and I gladly said yes.

~

I changed into a sweater, trousers and gave Sapnap the guard uniform to burn the heck out of, I couldn't care less about what he did that it.
I sat down on the sofa and took out my sketch book, took my pencil and tired to take my mind off what the heck we just went through.
"Hey, Eret!"
I looked up and saw Ponk and Foolish,"Oh, hey.","Ponk wanted to change your cast, if that was okay.", I nod and sat up,"Yeah, yeah. Perfectly fine.", I held my arm out to Ponk and he took some kind of scissors to cut the cast off.

~

". . . Possibly because of the physical activity you did, you may need to continue wearing a cast for longer than usual, is that okay?", I nod,"Your the doctor, not me.", with that, Ponk began his work on putting a new cast on my forearm.

~

As he was finishing up, I noticed Foolish now has gloves on,"What's with the gloves?", he was surprised and looked down at his hands,"Oh, um, just wear them sometimes beside, still cleaning up after The Egg and don't wanna risk it.", I nod,"Fair.", "You should be good.", Ponk finished it up and put the sling on me,"Keep your arm in the sling, let your arm relax give the bones tike to heal.", with that, Ponk announced he was down for the day and would go off to relax with Sam.
Fair enough.
Me and Foolish just ended up talking about The Egg and The Scientists, but as we spoke more about it, my gut kept telling me something was wrong but, everything seemed fine now. . .

=

Punz's POV~

"Punz. . .?"
Hannah and Purpled came in, I tried to wipe my tears feeling ashamed of them,"Hey. . .", Hannah came over to me and sat down on the floor with me,"I'm so sorry you had to do that. . . And for what you had to see. . .", I chuckled and felt more tears build up in my eyes,"All this time. . . I thought my Dad was a good man. . . And he abusived, tortured and killed. . .", I was so ashamed that he was my father, Hannah pulled me into a hug,"Oh, Punz. . .", I hugged her back as I couldn't hold back the tears anymore,"I know it's hard, I couldn't imagine what your feeling towards your family now. . . Just now, if you ever want to talk, we're all here for you.", I cried into her shoulder, I felt so weak and pathetic.
Why were me and Purpled never aware of this, why did he do this and what drove him to do it?. . .

~

We moved to the sofa to be more comfortable, Hannah let me rest my head on her shoulder as she and Purpled quietly spoke, I honestly couldn't care what they were talking about, I was so tired and felt so drained from today.
I just wanted to close my eyes and forget this ever happened.
.  .  .
If only it could be that fucking simple.

=

"I do not care what happens, find the Amulet at once! It does nothing appose danger if given to the wrong hands."

"Y-Yes, Lady Death!"

. . .

"And the fool who has it, or stole from me, shall be punished."

=

Sam's POV~

"Cedric was your real name?", I shrug as Ponk looked at my files,"Guess so, but I like Sam better.", Ponk smiled and put the file on the cabinet,"Eh, can't argue with that.", Ponk lay next to me as I rested my eyes,"Really need to sleep, Sammy.", "Hm. I'm fine, but are you okay?", Ponk glanced up at me as I looked at him,"Hm? Why ask?", "You're still recovering from The Infection and you got those kids out of there, I'm very impressed.", Ponk chuckled,"Guess I leaned from our old friends, hm?", I nod old memories came back, I really missed them. . .
Wonder where he is now, I still need to check on Bad in the cell as Hannah and Ant both agreed that he needs to be locked up for it as he wasn't being controlled like they were.
I rested my head on Ponk's head, earning a quiet chuckle out of him as I closed my eyes and felt sleep over take me.

=

The SMP was finally asleep, the night was young and everyone was finally out, everyone emotionally, physically and mentally drained from the hell they went through for the past month and weeks.
Only.
Out in the Antarctic, the house seemed was dark as the others, till a light from downstairs was turned on.