Chapter 25: A Missing Amulet.

Ranboo's POV~

"Thank you, Thank you so much, Eret!", he chuckled as he gave Michael to me,"It's really not a problem, Ranboo.", "But it is, you saved him from Sapnap and George, thanks for telling me about it by the way, and possibly the SMP from a war.", Michael smiled as he played around with the toy duck,"Well, hopefully Michael will be happy to get home and, if he ever wants to come back your welcomed.", I smiled,"He would love that.", Eret smiled, Michael waved to Eret as we left them be.

~

I brought Michael back in, I put him in his room and patched up the roof.
The place was a goddamn mess, egg yolk, egg shells and arrows everywhere.
I yanked the arrows out of the wall and floor, brushed and scrubbed up the egg mess.
Then I put Michael to bed,"Papa. . . What if they come back. . .", I look at the trapdoor, Michael was right what if George or Sapnap try again?
But I have to be strong for Michael,"They know better than to come back, cause now that we're here, they'll have to talk to Tubbo.", Michael giggled and nods,"Yeah! Explodsations!", oh boy they better not or they'd not live another dang second.

~

I opened the gate to Philza and Techno's house, maybe they have something that helps with intruders?
I opened the door and peaked in, only I heard three voices but sounded nothing like Wilbur or Dream.
I walked in and took a small peak in the living room, Techno and Phil were talking to a lady.
"Ranboo?"
I froze up, "Don't worry mate, come on in.", I walk in and the lady looked at me, she was a brunette, had black eyes, a very nice black dress and a very pretty hat that was on the hat rack,"H--Hi.", "Ranboo, this is Kristen, my wife.", oh.
O H.
I smiled at her,"Nice to meet you.", she smiled,"It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Phil has spoke much about you.", I smiled, she was so nice, I turn to Phil,"Um, I was wondering do you have anything for intruders, I kind of had an issue with intruders.", Techno nods,"We do. 2nd chest to the right. Motion sensors.", I nod and quickly leave the room.

~

I grabbed a far few, hopefully I can make some one day and give them to Techno and Phil.
But as I opened the door to leave-
"Your saying it was stolen?", I stopped,"Indeed. It's no longer in It's sealed case, and it's magic has been used several times and my workers have reason to believe it's in the possession of a Mortal.", "Who's that dumb to steal from you???", the conversation went on about this Amulet being stolen, I guess it was a jewel of some kind?

~

After I set up the motion detectors around my house, I realised Techno came over,"Oh, hey Techno!", "Hey. So, what happened?", I sighed heavily as I rolled my sleeves down,"Some idiots broke in and tormented Michael, luckily Eret saved him.", he sighed,"Was one of the idiots Sapnap?", "Yep.", he faceplamed,"What is his deal?", I put on my jacket as he asked that to himself,"I dunno. But uh, Techno, is everything okay I, uh, couldn't help but over hear something was stolen.", he was surprised,"Oh, right. Heh, guess you overheard.", I nod,". . .", "Yeah, an Amulet with Magic was stolen, we don't know how, but Kristen was suppose to protect it but we're just finding it.", I nod,"Okie, um. . . It doesn't. . . Hurt people, does it?", "No, it uh. . . It's was an Amulet that was made with the power to drain the magic from others, but take away their magic completely only for a day, and in return the Amulet uses the magic for anything.", I was shocked, but then again Techno is a God so it would make sense he knew this right?
I nod,"Alright, is there anything I can do to help??", "Just keep an eye an eye out, the Amulet looks like this and let me or Phil know if you've seen it.", he handed me a paper and left.
I stared at the Amulet and it was beautiful, but probably deadly as heck.
But. . . It does look kind of familiar.

=

Karl's POV~

So.
The others have been arguing for a while now, mostly about how Foolish let me out when this disease could be contagious and also bout the strange new power I have.
Tho, the strangers have been fighting with Foolish for like a half and hour so I might as well go a see the others.
"Karl, you can't leave yet!", I turn to the lookalike of James,"Look, you can't control what I do lookalike of James.", with that I got his hand off me and walked back to my house.
. . .
"Dad do I have a twin that I never knew existed?!"
What?

~

I walked around the limbo, saying hi's and hello's to my friends or friends that were my enemies.
I eventually found the study, I peaked in and Ran was the reading alone.
"Ran?"
He looked up at me,"Oh, Karl. It is a pleasure to see you have came to see us.", I nod as I enter and close the door after me, cause Ran hates it when it's left open,"No worries um, I,wanted to ask for some help on what has happened to my Veins.", he looked up from his book again and realised,"Oh.", I nod as I sat down,"Yeah. . . It kind of appeared after I woke up from my last visit.", Ran nods slowly, sort of started to inspect my face and my Veins, I mean this wasn't normal for Time Travellers was it???
. . .
I dunno, there's still so much I don't understand.
"Ah, I see.", I pull myself out of my thoughts, Ran went to a shelf and pulled out a book,"Huh-? You know what this is?", "Yes. And the good part is that it's not contagious.", so I sat next to Ran as he opened a book and turned to page 179.
"This is a common Virus in a way, past Time Travellers have written about how their Veins turned white or black, it's a sign of The Inbetween or The Other Side Consuming them, and when their Veins go completely black or white they're trapped forever either on in The Between or The Other Side. But the fact that you, Karl, have both black Veins and white on either side of your face and body, is a sign of The Two Limbos trying to consume you like the others, but your body seems to be more powerful than others as your body more or less agrees with it and because of it gives you more control over The InBetween and The Other Side.", I listened to all of that and was stunned, Ran turned to me,"So, you should be okay, but I shall look into getting rid of it if you want.", "Incase I lose control, yeah.", Ran nods,",Though, I am surprised that no one has wrapped you in bubble wrap after all the injuries you have and now this.", I laughed.

=

Night was rough.
Tubbo and Tommy stood by the gate with weapons,"Get in and get out once Dream is dead.", Tubbo nods as they open the gate.

~

The house was dead silent, Tommy and Tubno snuck around the house, Tommy grabbed a few things from Techno's chests before they headed upstairs to kill Dream.
They opened a door and saw a figure laying in bed.
Tommy and Tubbo slowly approached the figure, about to swing their weapons down only-
"Guys?"
Ranboo opened his eyes to see his friends with weapons,"Ranboo. . .!", Tubbo lowered his weapon,"Sorry, we thought you were Dream. . .!", "Dream sleeps in the second part of the house you dummies. . .", Tubbo and Tommy looked at one another, of course Dream wouldn't sleep on the side part of the house as Ranboo was still skeptical of him.
"Oops?"
"Opps, indeed."
They all jumped at the light turning on, they turned to see a barely awake Dream and Wilbur standing at the door looking pissed off.