Chapter 40: Mind Spells.

**Holy shoot, 40 chapters, this book has come far and thank you guys so much for giving the book a chance! ^ ^**

=

Dream and Wilbur could have guessed it was him along, but they hadn't seen this guy in so long and had only met him once!
"Who's Notch?"
Dream and Wilbur turned to see Tommy and Deo,"You scared us. . .!", "Sorry. . .", they all looked down below,"That's Notch, God of Creation. But he's a real asshole, both when we met him and when stories are told about him.", Deo glared down at the man, knowing full well if he remove his glasses his eyes would be full of hate.
"So, what's the plan Dream?", "We just have to kill him, but he'll be tough as good of creation.", Deo nods, as they watched the doors open and Sapnap's group came in, minus Eret and Karl.
Notch turned to them,"Ah, intruders.", "Sir, found them lurking the halls and one used magic.", Notch nods, Hannah stuck her tongue out at him while Sapnap glared,"You.", "Long time, no see Panda.","You know this jackass?", "Unfortunately.", Notch pointed to the direction ofbthe cells,"Lock them up, be sure no magic is used and if so, be sure to have them ready to lose it.", with that the group was dragged away.
"What does that mean?", Wilbur turned to Tommy,"Notch wants to steal all magic to become the only God, basically Jesus, so he steals magic and takes credit from others.", the small group fell silent at the sound of growling, they all looked up to see a creature looking down at them  twisting it's neck like it was nothing.
Tommy was about to scream when Deo quickly covered his mouth and Dream lead them to a safer place so Notch couldn't hear them, but they knew this creature was going to show where Dream, Deo and Wilbur was, it didn't care about Tommy but the 3 adults with him.

~

Boomer and Fundy watched as Puffy fought a gaurd with Purpled,"Damn, they're good at fighting.", "B-Boomer.", "What?", Boomer turned in confusion but then froze.
"Punz. . ."
There stood Punz, still pale, sweating even from the spells damage and his eyes were a pale green,"Shit. . .", "He's. . . Not in control is he?", "I am perfectly in control of myself.", Boomer immediately drew his sword as Punz held his threatening to attack at any moment,"Fundy, go find Wilbur or Philza, I'll keep Punz here.", with that Fundy ran, leaving Punz and Boomer alone.
Punz took the first attack, Boomer quickly blocking it, Boomer didn't want to hurt Punz at all but he had no choice.
Punz kept trying to land a hit on him anywhere, but Boomer kept playing the defence card.
The Boomer held Punz's sword in place, trying to keep him still to only back up and lose his footing on stairs that lead down,"SHIT-", Before they knew they it, they fell downstairs into the basement.

~

"Oh, how good this is.", Karl and Eret were tied up, for being stupid and not thinking for a bloodly second that George and Quackity had spells on them.
George and Quackity felt them tied up,"FUCKING!", Eret took a deep breath to try and calm himself, he was already done with this shit and wanted answers,"I know Eret, it's frustrating but we'll get our answers soon. I'm not as in the dark as you are.", that surprised Eret, he didn't know Karl was also in the dark.
"Okay, I have an idea. We work together to get up and try and find something in the room to cut the ropes.", ",Got it.", they pressed against each others back hard, and using leg strength and get back to their feet!
"Great, now see anything sharp.", they looked around till Karl saw the hook of where the keys were,"There!", Karl lead the way, as Eret kept himself from tripping.
Once they were freed, they got their weapons back only this time they were going to make sure they weren't caught again.
"Think it will hold them?", "For sure.", Eret and Karl three George, Quackity and the guards they brought in the cells and locked the keys,"KARL, LET ME OUT!", to add insult to injury, Karl took the key they needed and threw it in the wood bowl of a beast,"YOU SONS OF BITCHS!!", with a wave from Karl they left them yelling for them to get that key and get them out.

~

Eret and Karl found Kristen, by now some parts of the statue had turned human again but still needed more time to go back to normal.
Eret went back to the book and tired to find more on this Herobrine as Karl took a second to calm himself.
Eret then found a picture of Herobrine and a ginger haired woman, it was the same woman that was on the desk back at the Manison!
Eret looked below the picture and was surprised at what he was reading;
"Veronica, Goddess of Nature, she was the lover of The God Of Destruction.
Some say Herobrine forced her to love him, some say she was hypnotised but all was proven wrong as she described that she has loved him since the day she met him, star crossed lovers."
So, Herobrine had a wife-Wait-HE HAD A SON TOO?!?
Eret was shocked, he no idea just how much drama goes on in the God life and was now even more worried about what they're all getting into.

~

Dream, Deo and Wilbur were pissed to say the least.
For what?
Getting tied up in the fucking air by Notch and his minions,"My, My. All three of you have grown since I lost saw you.", Notch smiled, but there was nothing remotely nice about that smile,"Dream, you look so much like your father, Wilbur you look like your mother and Deo, an almost exact mirror of your mother.", Deo glared down at his sad excuse of a father,"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!", "CAN'T YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SHAPESHIFTERS LEAVE US IN PRACE FOR A FUCKING DAY!!", Notch chuckled,"Of course not, you need to give up your magic, including you son." "NO WAY!", "I hate my magic, but your not getting it.", "DAD, THIS IS MESSED UP!!", Notch rolled his eyes, fucking children that never learned to quit.
"It's useless to fight now, all your friends and family are captured and locked up, just like you'll be. But if you hand over your magic, I'll let you all go free.", "And live in a world with only one God?!", The Todem Of Death watched in amusement of their determination, he could hear Foolish yelling in his mind to stop and let him back in control but this was most fun he's had a in a good long while.
"If you take all the Gods magic, you won't be able to balance the scale!", "Of course I will!", Notch sat on the Throne with a smirk,"Gaurds-", suddenly a gaurd fell to the ground, another guard yelled,"THERE'S A CHUNK MISSING FROM HIS NECK!!", "Wait,what?!", blood gushed out of yhr gaurds neck, no saving the guy now, Notch looked around the room for his pets.
Dream also did, thinking this was another trap as well as Wilbur and Deo.
Then they heard a low growl, they looked to their right and saw an outline of Purpled, "Purpled?! Run!", but Purpled limbed forward and caught everyone off guard, his mouth and teeth stained with blood, hoodie ripped from back to show off spider like wings, he hand multiple but non human eyes, claws and antennas on his hood.
Holy fuvking shit-