Chapter 43: Peace At Last.

Dream's POV~

Home at last.
Eret was immediately taken to a different room with Hero following close behind, Purpled was being checked and asked questions and Foolish came over and sat down next to me.
We sat in silence.
"I'm sorry. . .", I look up at him,"Hm?", "I'm sorry, I should have let you you help me with it. . . But, I was so determined to fix it on my own that I. . . I let stress cloud my mind and it took over me before I knew it. . .", I pat his arm, he looked at me,"Be honest; We've all done some pretty shitty things on this place, so your good and besides. We've been through and see worse.", Foolish exhaled a slight laugh while he looked at my leg and arm,"Shit, you got messed up real bad. . .", "It's not too bad, not as bad as the damage from Quackity.", as much as that time was traumatising I sometimes joke about it, still hurt like hell though.
As Foolish wrapped my arm in a bandage, I looked over at Sam and Ponk, both looked like they got thrown through hell and back, I could even see Ponk's mechanical arm through the torns of his sleeve and glove.
Sam looked really guilty around the arm, but Ponk may have grown accustomed to it cause he didn't seem mad or sad looking at his arm, just very calm,"They'll be okay from now on, right?", "Mhm.", I look at Foolish,"If anyone tries to hurt them, or anyone here again, we'll be here to save them.", I nod, glad that even if my brother was injured and tired he still had his determination.

~

"Dream.", I stopped walking and turned to see George running towards me,"Ah, George. Did Hero get ya out of that spell.", "Y-Yeah. . . Listen, I'm-", "Don't.", I sighed, I'm not going through this cycle again,"Listen: I don't want to go back to what we use to be, that relationship wasn't healthy and you wanted to go off a marry a Goddamn God.", "He tircked me!", "You still chose him over us!", I sighed, and took the hair tie out,"Look. We just-I can't go through it again and risk losing my mind all over again. Because of a friendship or relationship that didn't work out I'm sorry.", with that I left George alone.
At least that guilt or burden was gone, metaphorically I feel more light on my feet.
I looked up and saw Wilbur lighting a cigarette, I sighed and knocked it out of his hand as I walked by,"Bad Wilby.", he chuckled and pulled me over to him,"Using my nickname, DayDream?", "Mhm. Now the box, before Kristen kills you.", as I mentioned her the box was soon in my hands and I put them in my own bag,"Of she catches you-", "She won't. I hope.", he made a slight sound of fear as I laughed, is there was one thing he truly feared it was his mother.

=

Karl's POV~

I wiped off what blood I could, Sapnap stood nearby,"Who was that, Karl?", "Ran.", he frowned,"How come you never mentioned that name?", "You never asked.", "Can't you just tell me what's eating at you? Where did he come from, where do you keep disappearing to and the virus going through your blood.", I turned to him,"You want an answer?! Fine.", I sighed as he sat down, I sat down too just so I keep wiping the blood off my face,"See, Sapnap, they, Ran, they're not exactly from here or anything, they're from. . . Somewhere in the future.", Sapnap started at me as if I were insane,"WhAt?", I sighed heavily,"These people I mistake you for, James, Helga, Cat, Genevieve or Sebastian. It's because their the names of past ancestors of yours or future descendents.", Sapnap blinked a few times, "So. . . Your a Time Traveller?", "Yea. And this Virus is because if the two places I go after each time I Time Travel. And I lose, a lot my memories expect for the memories of James or Cletus. And it confuses me.", Sapnap came over and hugged me, I hide my face in his shoulder and cried,"I'm so sorry. . . I'm so sorry, Karl  . . I'll never doubt you again. . . I promise. . .", I cried, but deep down I felt happy that Sapnap would finally believe me.

~

I knocked on Philza's room, peaked in and saw his wings in bandages and his arms,"Phil?", he turned to me,"Hm? Oh, Karl. . . Hey, are you okay. . .?", I nod as I entered,"Yeah, I just have to ask it was, something XD mentioned. . .", I sat next to him,"Hm?", "He mentioned something about my mom, saying she was meddling imbecile like me. . . Did he know her or did you?", his face went a little pale, but he nods and pulled out a photo that Tommy stole from that Manison.
. . .
O h.
In the picture was not only him, his wife, Wilbur, Dream, Sapnap and the others, but me as well standing next to a woman!
Phil pointed her,"That is Kathy Jacobs. . . Took her maiden name after divorcing your father. She was a very energetic woman, she was very much like you. . . She died. . . Years ago. . . Because your father. . .", I listened carefully, my heart beating out of my chest,"Your father, he ratted her powers out to the police and became the police didn't think it was photoshop, they killed her while she was on the run.", he looked at me with saddess in his eyes, my mother was dead because of my father. . .
Phil patted me on the shoulder,"I dunno where your father is, but all I can hope is that he's rotted in jail by now.", I nod, as much as I'd have liked to know my parents my dad can stay out of the picture.
. . .
Wait a minute.
If Philza's real name was Philip Watson. . . And there was a Descendent of Phol named Watson.
. . .

~

";-;"

"Mate, I'm sorry! ;-;"

"What happened?"

"He finally worked out that Watson is actually Phil in the future and now he's crying in the corner."

=

"How's Alistair. . ."

. . .

"He slipped into a coma. . . Deeper than the last one, the reaction of how his powers turned on just made his body shut down."

. . .

"God Fucking. . ."

"Hero, I'm sorry. . ."

"It's alright, just as long as he gets the care he needs. . ."