Chapter 23: New Infection??

Foolish's POV~

Another day at this bloodly Casino.
Why do I work here again??
Oh yeah: I was Blackmailed to join.
But it had it's advantages; Like getting to know Fundy and Purpled more AND being an undercover spy, I'll show Quackity what happens when you try to mess with a Demi-God.
Anyway, I was actually talking to Jschlatt as we cleaned some of the dishes, well, I did he just put them back in the cabinets cause he can't touch water.
"How's Dream doing?", I look up,"Hm?", "Your brother.", "Ah, right. How did you know he was my brother??", Jschlatt sighed as he took more plates,"Long story short; Saw the few letters between you two back when I wasn't a ghost.", oh guess he found those,"He's well, he's slowly going back to his normal self, still afraid of his magic and axes for some reason.", "Yeah. . .", I noticed the tone Jschlatt had, it was like he knew that Dream had a fear or even a phobia of axes, but how would he?
"Foolish?"
I turned around and see Fundy enter,"Yes?", "Um. . . Some people want to see you, it's Sapnap and uh Quackity.", I frown,"Okay?", I put the dishes down and put my gloves on again, I just told Jschlatt that I got paint on my hands and it was hard to get off.

~

"What do you mean Karl is missing?!", Sapnap shrugged,"He's been gone for like, a week and we're getting worried.", "Only after a week you worry about your lover?!", Sapnap and Quackity looked at one another, both looking guilty,"Um. . . To be honest. . .", "Karl has been giving us the cold shoulder for. . . Accusing him of cheating. . .", "And. . . Cheating.", I looked at the both of them, wondering if they were actually this stupid.
"Seriously."
We all turned to see Jschlatt, who looked equally pissed,"You two seriously don't know where he is?", Quackity folded his arms,"Well, do you know where he is?!", "Actually yes. I do.", okay that took me back a little.

~

Jschlatt brought us to Karl's House, which was like a hobbit house,"He's here?", I walk up to the house and tired the door, but found it was locked so I knocked,"Karl, are you in there?", "You sure he's here Jschlatt.", "Yeah, saw him enter and never come out.", I sighed and looked through the lock.
It was completely dark in there, I tired the door again and this time with a little more force and it was definitely locked,"Karl!", Sapnap walked over,"Maybe I can-", "I got it!", we turn to Charlie,"I use my slime to unlock the door!", I was confused until he actually used smiled to get through the keyhole.
**Click**
The door creaked open and Charlie smiled up at me,"Thank you.", ":3", I open the door more to look inside.
. . .
"Karl?!"
I turned on the light immediately and ran in.
I kneeled down to the unconscious man, "What happened to him?!", "What the fuck!!", I took notice of Karl's new look.
His hoodie had been turned to black and white, and his Veins had turned black and white and was running up his face like The Egg Virus.
"Call Ponk and tell him to met me at The Medbay, I'm taking Karl there.", with that, they ran off to find Ponk.

=

Ponk's POV~

I examined his hand, it was so strange but there was no way that this was The Egg Virus, because his Veins would be red.
But almost like Ranboo, one wide was white and the other was black.
Karl looked so tired, I look up at him,"Do you remember anything?", Karl hummed a little,"Well. . . I just remember feeling really. . . Really sick. . . Then everything around me went dark.", I nod slowly, so this couldn't be The Egg Virus so, it had to be something else, but what I have never seen anything like this.

~

"Are you sure your okay with it?", Karl nods,"Yeah, so in case it doesn't spread or till we find an answer, I'll stay here in isolation.", that fact that he was okay with it made me concerned,"I'll be sure you have people visit.", he nods and I leave, I left his phone, books and memory games for him to keep him occupied.

=

Ponk looked over the results of the test, it was all in a different sort of language, so he may need to ask Dream or Foolish to help him translate it.
Suddenly Ponk was tripped!
He tired to get up, thinking to was a tree root he tripped over, only to have both his arms grabbed!
"What the?!-", Ponk looked between him to see two people in black cloaks holding him off the ground ever so slightly,"Put me down!", Ponk tired to struggle only it proved to be in vain.
Two people entered the scene, another cloaked figure and a woman in black but someone Ponk had never seen or met before.
They picked up the files and skimmed through them, Ponk took his chance!
Ponk kicked one of them hard, freeing one of his arms and taking a Syringe and stabbing the other in the arm and giving him a chance to make a break for it!
"Let him go. We may not have much for what we came for but it's something."

=

"Lady Death, we believe we found your necklace but it may be in the possession of a Mortal of some kind."

"For I see, it appears I must take a visit to retrieve what is rightfully mine."