46

By the time Noah entered the building, his sixth sense flared like back when he was entering the alpha vampire's nest alone, about a year ago. He saw that there were a total of six women and six men, seven, including  him. He saw some familiar faces, like Father Ben, and a couple of other guys from The Order of the Holy Knights. He didn't recognize the rest of them though.

"Noah, what are you doing here?" Father Ben approached him and he looked puzzled. 

"What's happening here?" He asked him, and it caused Father Ben to be more confused.

"What do you mean? This is a meeting for the Holy Knight to train the new recruits." He pointed at the men he knew. "Gil and Roy also helped, along with me and… well, Lily." He knew about Lily's infatuation to Noah, although they were supposed to be celibate as the servants of God. Everyone in The Order knew about the blatant affection and preferential treatment, and it made Noah feel uncomfortable. It was also one of the reasons why he left.

"Was that an order from upstairs?" He asked him while surveilling his surroundings. The so-called new recruits were hurdling in the corner, talking among themselves, while Gil and Roy waved at Noah, then looked uncomfortably in the direction of Lily, who approached them with a smile on her face.

"No, it's a favor to Lily, that's why it's only me, Gil and Roy, the others were busy with various assignments."

Noah knew that something bad was going to happen, and he was thankful that Feng Yue had not entered the premises yet.

"We should leave ASAP." He grabbed Father Ben and tried to pull him outside when Lily appeared in front of him with a smile on her face.

"Where are you going, Noah? I thought you're here to help me?" She grabbed Noah's arm tightly, and it actually hurt him. He grabbed his gun, but Lily tsk-tsking him. "You should not do that, Noah dear, if you value that pretty girl's life."

Noah froze for a second, but it was enough for someone like Lily to cast a very strong restraint array on him and Father Ben. After all she was one of the Knights too.

"What are you doing Lily?" Father Ben was surprised to be restrained by her. He always knew that she was the odd one, but it never occurred to him that she would get off the rails like this, he just thought that maybe if she didn't see Noah then she would go back to normal. But this? This was getting out of hand, and he dreaded what's coming next.

"Can't you see Ben? We're going to be the vessels of the angels! You, and the other men are going to be graced by the angel's presence inside you, and in turn, we, the women, will bear their children, isn't that great?" Noah saw that Lily's eyes had those crazy looks in them, and he looked at the petrified Father Ben. He knew exactly what the deranged woman meant by becoming the angel's vessels. The men would be possessed by the angels and impregnated the women, producing nephilims. The only thing that Lily probably didn't know was that when the nephilim was born, they would tear out their mothers from the inside for their nutrients.

"Your friend will add to the line of the women, since you're here, and they promised me that you will be the one who gets to impregnate me." Lily caressed Noah's face, while the latter tried to evade her touch.

"You vile bitch, I should've known that you're going to trick me like this, you better not lay a finger on my partner, or…" Noah was so angry because he didn't see this coming. But most of all he's really worried about Feng Yue, where was she?

"Or what? You won't be able to move your body, since I put an extra layer of restraint on this especially made array. Just for you, Noah darling, since I know the most about your extraordinary strength. But I made sure that the most important organ will be able to move, don't worry about that." She moved her fingers from Noah's chest, down to his pants and grabbed his manhood tight. "Soon, you'll be inside me, making me scream with ecstasy, as I took your seed and made a baby with our good looks and the power of an angel." Lily laughed and she pushed Noah down to the couch, side by side with Father Ben, who looked like he just saw something worse than a ghost.

"But, Lily, why? Father Ben finally found his voice after trying so hard to swallow the truth. But mostly he tried to divert Lily's attention from the enraged Noah. He knew that it wouldn't take long for Noah to break free from the restraint, no matter how strong it was. What Lily didn't know was when he worked very closely with Noah, he noticed that Noah had some kind of resilience toward any array after a few moments, and this one cast by Lily was not even the strongest he'd ever seen. He just worried about the bloodbath once Noah was free, plus she dared to touch his woman. Double damn.

"Why, you said?" Lily's focus turned to Father Ben, and he let out a breath he didn't know he held. "Because it's the will of God, and we are His knights, so it's our responsibility to bear the fruit of His loin."

That was… not making any sense at all, and it sounded like the speech of a madman. He looked at Noah and he saw that Noah had become very angry by Lily's violation of his body, and Father Ben prayed hard that he didn't explode right here and now.

"And now, you helped us by coming here and brought an extra girl with you, so, be a good boy, and I'll try my best not to let your friend suffer too much." 

After she said that, she took them with her and gathered the other men and women and she made a strange array, which Noah could not recognize, and he recognized plenty from Xie Lian's sync. Lily spoke in a strange language and lifted her hands high while chanting a string of ancient spells supposedly to call angels to possess them, and suddenly there was a flash of light in the middle of the array, and when it subsided, they could see six light balls, and they moved on top of each of the men including Noah and Father Ben. When Lily dropped her hands, all the light entered the men, and they screamed in agony, while the women were standing in front of them and started to pour down the aphrodisiac into their mouths.

Feng Yue opened her eyes when she heard the screams, and she knew the worst had happened. She looked around and found out that she was bound and gagged and put on a bed in a strange room. 

She remembered that she was running toward the mansion in panic, when someone blindsided her and cast a sleeping spell on her, which didn't have any effect at all. But she pretended to fall asleep since it was the fastest way to find out what happened. She then felt that someone carried her to a room and tied her up good, then put a gag in her mouth. The person then left her alone for a few minutes until the screams started. 

She quickly tore open her bound hands and took away the gag, then she kicked the door open to see the most outrageous view that happened in the middle of the room. The bitch chanted some kind of ancient spell and the men were writhing and wriggling like they were in heat. Then some girl walked around and poured a strange concoction into their mouth, which in turn made them all have hard-ons. Then the girls shed their clothes off and started to unclothe the men. 

Feng Yue looked at them in horror and that's when she saw that the same woman who came to their house was in the middle of taking off her clothes. She was furious, as she took her Devourer Whip out of the Abyss and hit the women who looked like they were in some kind of a trance until they passed out on the floor and she changed the whip into a dagger then threw it to the one in front of Noah.

Lily was not a Knight for no reason, because she dodged the dagger and in turn threw a restraining array to Feng Yue, which she vaporized with her hand easily. This was a child's play for her. Lily looked surprised, but she prepared another array.

Feng Yue moved fast toward Lily and recalled her dagger, which materialized in her hand. She multiplied the dagger to five and threw them at Lily, who made an array to hold them, as she took Noah's gun out of her back and shot Feng Yue with it.