The story of us

Copyright © 2021 by Imma_Collins.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical method without the prior permission of the author.

   For permission request, write to author at immacollins0002@gmail.com

   Any reference to historical event, real people or places are used fictitiously. Name, Character and Places are products of the author's imagination.

    📣DO NOT TRANSLATE MY BOOKS IN ANYWAY, I REPEAT, DO NOT TRANSLATE MY BOOKS IN ANYWAY!!! 📢

    If you haven't read, my other books, you can check them out on my profile. Thanks!

.................................
..........................
...................

............................
........................
................

     Anna Windsor is content with being the best friend of Scott Ontario, even if it means hiding under his shadow. He gained popularity in his sophomore year and now that they were seniors, Anna's friendship with him wasn't just what it used to be before.

   He was the hot popular kid while she was just some girl hanging around.

     Things are about to change for these friends as they are bound to grow apart. What's worse is Anna won't admit to Scott how much she loves him.
....................................

      How much more does she have to sacrifice for Scott?
..........................................

Playlist

(Note: more songs will be added as the story progresses.)

1. How can I remember— Sara Paxton.

2. Dreaming— Beyoncé.

3. Coming homeDiddy.

4. Love Myself— Haliee Steinfield.

5. Kiss me more— Doja Cat Ft Sza.

6. Please me— Cardi B ft Bruno Mars.

7. Feeling good— Michael Bublé.