Thirty seven.

Rhonda stared delightfully at the little mini Scott in front of her. She was in love with the girl's British accent.

"Hey sweetie, I am your grandma." Rhonda bent over, placing her hands on her knees as she smiled at her granddaughter.

"Say hi to your grandma Isabelle." Scott smiled pushing his daughter forward.

"Hi grandma." Isla smiled back at Rhonda.

"Oh baby!" Rhonda couldn't hold herself anymore, she swooped Isla up into her arms, hugging the little girl.

Ethan's smile didn't reach his face, but he was happy to see Isla. "She has the face of a great Ontario." He commented looking at the girl in his wife's arms.

Scott rolled his eyes. "Dad please, don't start."

Ethan's eyes darted at Anna who had been silent throughout. "We meet again." He said in his authoritative voice.

Oh-oh. The last time Anna had set her eyes on Ethan Ontario was the time she had accidentally broken an antique worth millions of dollars. He was hopping mad! Scott had taken the fall in order to prevent Anna from getting in trouble, and for that, Ethan had grounded Scott, taking away all the things he liked for a whole month! This was some months before their prom night.

Anna gave him her warmest smile for she had no words to speak. She only wondered what he thought about her, now that she was a mother. Possibly gold digger? Social climber? Opportunist? Worse... A whore?

"Dad, you're already frightening Anna like you always do." He gave a disapproving look at his father.

Ethan sighed. He hadn't even said his mind yet and as always, Scott came to her rescue. He decided to focus his energy on his blessing -Isla.

"Come greet your grandpa dear." Ethan smiled genuinely at Isla.

Isla walked up to him, giving him a hug around his hips. "It's nice to meet you grandpa."

"Aw, she's such a sweet adorable girl." Rhonda was extremely happy. "Isabelle, do you wanna see the toys and presents I got for you?" She stroked the girl's hair.

Isla's face shone with happiness. "Really?"

"Yes baby, it's all in the playroom I had prepared for you." Rhonda said to her.

Isla turned to Anna... "Mommy, mommy pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease, may I follow grandma? Pretty please mommy, pretty please with a cherry on top? May I?" Isla made puppy eyes at her mom, with her hands clasped together in a begging form.

Anna smiled. "Okay."

"Yay!" She turned back to Rhonda. "Mommy has given her permission." She was excited.

"Alright, let's go then." Rhonda took her by the hand, leading her towards the flights of stairs. "You need to be careful so you don't fall, okay darling?" She held Isla closely.

"Okay grandma." Isla nodded.

Rhonda's heart melted each time Isla called her Grandma. The feeling was exhilarating.

"No doubt she took after her father." Ethan nodded slowly as he watched his wife and granddaughter leave.

"Of course, she is her father's daughter." Scott acknowledged it.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He told his son before walking out.

"Sure." He turned to Anna. "Make yourself at home, whatever you need, don't hesitate to ask." He told Anna before leaving.

Anna walked away to the living room. Nothing was the same, everything was different. Same wall painting but the house decor was different, a whole different from what she knew.