Forty- eight.

Dressed in an mesh neck high long sleeve all black bodycon jumpsuit, she walked into the Ontario's building, strutting like she owned the place, with her head held high. She had only one mission now that she was back after the long hiatus. To reclaim her place as Scott's fiancè and rightful woman. 
.

.................................................................................

    "We can have the latest designs for the exhibition given to the jewelers to start craft." Scott said to the board members who nodded in unison. "And after that we—"

   He was immediately interrupted by the noisy entrance of Amanda.

   "Hey there, Sorry I'm late. Traffic was as terrible." Amanda smiled walking up to a seat beside Scott. She placed her bag on the table before she sat comfortably like a queen. "So tell me, what did I miss?"  She did a hair flip before turning to the others who were only staring at her.

    Chad who glanced at Scott who was frowning deeply at Amanda. "Did you lose your way or something?" He asked, turning to Amanda.

     Amanda made a dry provoking laugh before turning to Chad. "For those who haven't heard. I, Amanda Chester is the the new head of all projects starting today. Further questions should be directed to designing department.... Capeesh?"

   Betty, Scott's assistant gave Amanda one last look before turning to Scott. "Sir, I think we should..." Her voice diminished when Scott raised his hand to silence her.

   "Meeting adjourned." Scott spoke firmly. It didn't take up to three seconds, everyone got up to leave.

   "Scott?" Chad who stood beside Scott asked him. "You good?"

    "Yeah." Scott nodded.

  Chad and Betty walked out of the office leaving Scott with Amanda who was admiring her perfectly gelled manicured nails.

   "Is this how you greet your ex fiancè?" Amanda asked in a taunting voice when she noticed Scott was about leaving.

    Scott turned to look at her but didn't utter a word.

   "You know," she got up, took some steps towards Scott and faced him squarely. "I didn't expect a warm welcome either." She smiled wickedly.

     "If you're trying to make me mad, try harder." Scott tucked his hands into his pants pockets, keeping a rigid face on.

    Amanda chuckled... "Oh I will Scott, I will." She made a thinking face while placing a finger on her chin, intentionally showing off the engagement ring Scott had given her. "Oh by the way, how's Anna?" She smirked at him expecting a reaction from him.

    Scott shrugged his shoulders. "What do you think?" He chuckled lightly. "I don't usually talk about my relationship but I've got to tell you, she's everything you ever want to be."

    Amanda laughed richly. "Yeah... Poor Anna. Have you told her yet? Have you?" She mocked him.

   Scott narrowed his eyes at her. "Why would I do that? We both know that until the paternity test results proves positive beyond reasonable doubt, you have nothing on me."

    "Go ahead Scott, make as many tests as you like. Fact is gonna always be the same." Amanda smiled. "You should be excited, you're gonna be a daddy."

    He clenched his fist, trying to suppress the anger he was feeling.

     "I'll rain hell on you Scott, I'll take everything you ever cared about. Starting with this." She threw her hands in the air and gave a hysteric laugh. "Isn't this great?! I practically own 2 percent of the Ontario Holdings? I'm a mudafuking shareholder and there is nothing you can do about it."