Eleven.

................................................................................
                            Playlist

               Dreaming by Beyoncé
................................................................................

     Anna went closer to the door, that's when she noticed it had no handle, except a keyhole. She was surely locked in.

    "Dammit!" She tried to push the door open but it was too thick and metallic. It was no use trying to budge it open. Anna even tried to kick it but ended up hurting her feet. She groaned aloud. "Shit!"

    Anna tried calling Naraya's phone but it turns out Naraya was too busy dancing to the loud music and didn't hear her phone ring.

    Anna kept banging on the door, maybe someone would hear and help. It wasn't up to five minutes later, she had heard someone's voice but she wasn't sure. Then she kept hearing the voice.

    "Is someone there?" She asked with a little ray of hope. Everywhere was silent suddenly. "Can anyone hear me?" She banged on the door in case the person couldn't hear her. When there was silence for a moment, Anna yelled out in frustration that maybe no one was actually there and she was alone. "Can anyone hear me?!"

      "Um... Hello?"

     A voice came through even though it wasn't very audible, it brought happiness to Anna's heart. She immediately banged the door furiously.

     "Oh thank God, thank God!" She clutched her chest, closing her eyes for some seconds to show how relieved she was before opening her eyes. "Excuse me, Excuse me, please help me! I'm locked in." Anna yelled out to who ever was outside.

       "Are you okay?"

     She knew from the way he sounded, he was not British. He? A knight in shinning armor Anna thought for a second. Whoever he was, she was glad that he came at the right time.

       "Yes... Yes I'm okay." Anna nodded. "Can you get me out?" She asked him.

     Anna felt the door vibrate. Maybe he was trying to push it open. "Are you good with locks? I-I have a pin you could use." Anna yelled out to him.

    "Baby girl chill, I can hear you, you don't need to yell. It's just two of us."

      Anna's face turned pink immediately. "So-sorry." She apologized with a regulated tone. "I thought the music would be loud on the other side." She admitted to him.

     "To answer your question, no, I'm not good at picking locks. How did you get locked in?"

       "I wanted to make a phone call, this was the only quiet place. I don't even know how the door jammed." Anna told the stranger. "What are we going to do now?" She suddenly felt helpless.

    "Chill, I'm gonna look for something to break the handle alright?"

    Anna sighed... "Okay... Wait!" She yelled again, trying to stop him from leaving.

    "Yeah?"

      "What's your... What's your name?" Anna asked but there was no reply. "Hey look, I'm only asking because I wanna call you by your name. I'm actually scared of you leaving me here, knowing your name would give me a sense of assurance." Anna told him plainly. When there was still no response, Anna sighed.

      "Scott."

    Anna smiled. He hadn't left after all... "Thank you...  Scott.... For helping me." Anna thanked him.