Thirty five.

Anna and Daniel strolled down the streets at night, they were silent, following closely beside themselves.

    "So you're still not going to tell me where we are going?" Anna asked him.

    "Just a little longer. We are almost there." Daniel said to her with a smile.

    "Are you sure we aren't lost?" Anna couldn't find a soul in the path they were taking and it was late. It was only the streetlights that shone brightly on their path.

    He chuckled, "I know where we are going. Don't worry, this is a private area, you don't see people take this route often." Daniel informed her.

     "Is it safe?" She asked again.

   "If it's any consolation, four of my bodyguards are stationed around. So it's safe." He answered politely.

   It was like they were heading so far away from the city. "I'm really tired from all the walking." She smiled sheepishly.

     He stopped and faced her. "Let me carry you."

    "Huh?" Anna halted, looking at him.

   "Let me." Daniel grinned at her.

   "No, it's fine I can man—" before she could complete her sentence, Daniel swooped her in his arms, lifting her up in bridal style. "Daniel!" Anna exclaimed, immediately wrapping her arms around his neck.

    He laughed richly. "Don't worry I won't drop you." He said as he began walking. "Wow, you're lighter than you look." He said to her, holding his face ahead.

    Anna smiled at him. "Thank you."

   Daniel carried her carefully for a while, until he finally got to a higher ground. "We are here." He announced.

    "Oh." Anna loosened her arms as she allowed him drop her. She looked in front of her, and from where she stood, she could see the whole city, the lights, the whole place! It was so... Beautiful. "Where are we?" Her eyes shone with brightness.

     "Somewhere called Freedom." He told her.

    Anna looked at him. "Freedom?"

   He laughed. "I gave it the name, because of its quietness and cool breeze."

     Anna looked ahead. "Wow, I like it. Here makes the world look smaller. It's so... Peaceful." She said closing her eyes as the cool breeze hit her face.

     "Come on." Daniel said, after staring at her face for a while.

    He led her to a big rock. "You can get a better view if we sit here." He said hoisting her up, enabling her to sit, then he joined her too. Sitting beside her.

    "Whoa, I never knew this place existed until now." Anna kept staring ahead, she liked the view.

     Soon they began talking about the places they could see from where they sat, they laughed and talked about one another for so many minutes.

   "Look a shooting star!" Anna pointed at the heavens and she watched Daniel look up, then close his eyes for a brief moment.

   "Did you get to say a wish?" Daniel asked her, still looking up.

   Anna looked at her hands for a moment for speaking. "I don't... I don't believe in that stuff anymore. It doesn't work."

    Daniel turned to her. "But you loved wishing on shooting stars before." Daniel smiled at her. "I remember when we were kids, you forced me to wish on them because you thought they bring goodluck to people, what happened?"